pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>ACTUAL Total War News
Patch, Bretonnia and Isabella are out

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

NEW
Update Info -- forums.totalwar.com/discussion/191504/bretonnia-update-patch-notes

>Recent
DLC -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

ded

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=294694062
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BY SIGMAR NO

C A R P E T S

ROLLAN!

Is there a mod to make rebellion more realistic? They currently field demigryph knight, blood knight, grail knight, giant spider etc

why did you let this happen

R E M O V E G O B B O S

>no historic tw game for years
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh rome

FOR ZE ELVEN LADY

The funny thing is that rebels reliably field far, FAR better armies than regular factions. What's up with that?

If trips then every roll is Skarsnik!

Is Empire a good game? I like musket warfare and US Civil War stuff.

I like Warhammer if it's similar

Speaking of Gobbos, I may be in a bit of trouble here, hmm.

Place your bets.

You have a 5% chance of getting it after winning battles.

>Regiments of Renown
>Weaker than any corresponding unit ranked up to the same level of chevrons

Why? What's the point of having them?

AHHHH ALTDORF THE ETERNAL CITY

No, but Napoleon and Fall of the Samurai are both great.

Unique effects, like burning dorf warriors or gob-lobbers.

Napoleon is much better mechanically, unless you specifically want the US revolutionary war

Battle AI and unit behaviour is much better in NTW

Mod for army size?

AAAAHHHLDORF

tell me

I used EditSF to change the max amount of units per army in the save file. You can get EditSF on the autism den known as twcenter. Also, remember to kill any and all marienberg shits whenever and where ever possible.

AWAKEN THE ANCESTORS

REMOVE GROBI

That mod will never not be funny.

Someone please tell me how to kill Wood Elves as Bretonnia. Peasants suck shit and my cavalry get shot to pieces before they can accomplish anything.

I'm tired of elves sticking trees up my chivalrous ass, pls send help.

Don't enable mental illness

>Empire will fall to the Vlads without my peace keeping force with Albric
>Elves warring at me (but haven't actually attacked)
>Constant threat of the skaelings forcing me to have have a stack at Marianople
>Chaos comming to town
I'm getting tired of all this shit

SUMMON

would I be a shitter if I got the mod to remove the Public Order penalty for higher difficulties?
-8 is pretty ridiculous

>hoveldorf

>Be empire
>Get all of starting province
>go to take Marienburg
>Bretonnia swoops in and sieges it
>Beastmen sweep into the past
>Peace them out go to deal with beastmen
>Go to siege middenheim
>one of my allies comes under attack from Stirland
>Peace middenheim, go to stirland
>take the city, they take a province of Tablacland
>go to take it back, middenheim declares war again
>Stirland gets wiped out

Christ being empire is some true suffering.

Why don't you just play on lower difficulties?

Build a huge fucking wall at Marienburg. Works every time.

It's allowed. Farming those rebellions can be useful though.

Yes.

Kill everything without a beard!

Power of auto resolve

Because they have access to all units, without needing the buildings in place.

and wait until the day skavens are added in , you will suffer even more

Rebellions are only limited by the tier of city they spawn at.

What you're seeing is how the AI would recruit if it wasn't too stupid to min max buildings.

legendary keeps me from savescumming and has harder battles
I can take all the cheats the AI get at this difficulty but needing 2 breweries in every province to keep things above the red in public order is shite

Offer your cute boys to become elven ladybois.
Well this is before I even have pissed off dwarfs or orks.

I reinstalled Shogun 2 with TROM3 mod. However my archers sound like cannons. I already used the symphony program but the problem still remains. Is shit fucked?

Fug

>cav getting shot to pieces
Use cav with shields and don't use wedge when getting shot. You should make short work of their archers.

battle pilgrims and some shielded swordsmemes to soak up arrows, questing knights and some grail knights to fuck ship up, and maybe a few fire peasants to burn treemen down

I saw a vision of Gilles Le Breton.
He told me you were a faggot.

Is there a fix for your artillery moving after losing their target or moving as soon as the target comes into range? It wastes so much time waiting for them to break their formation and fuck up royally, and when it comes to needing them to fire instantly it fucks me up. Guard mode doesn't help, and toggling fire at will

also, what's the gobbo archers meme about?

how to take Mousillon as Alberic? My initial turn 1 siege failed (his army+garrison were way too big to handle with a mostly-cav army). Now I am in a back and forth here trying to bait him with ambushes (every time I wipe the floor with him but then he has a full stack and a half 2 turns later while my army is still recovering in my capital with only two towns to my name).

I can siege but by the time I can build equipment to take Mousillon he has his full army built right back up in just 3 turns. I can bait him out, but every turn he doesn't do anything I lose Chivalry bc ambush stance and when I do sucessfully knock him out, he just builds right back up again.

Now it's turn 25 and it feels like I'm already at a huge disadvantage here, and I'm considering starting over.

The timeline is largely irrelevant at this point. Azhag is alive, Vlad is alive, Isabella is alive.

Lads, I currently have shogun 2 and rome 2 installed, what do i play?

I saw a vision of the green knight myself and he told me TRUE LORD OF EIGHT PEAKS.

Pretty much
That stupid "fix" never fucking worked for me

Questing knights aren't great against WE because they have no shields. If you bring them you gotta baby them.

Try to make Lyonesse/Artois weaken him.

Rejoice! For a Knight of Bretonnia goes on genocidal crusades!

>When you fight for people that aren't in your lands.
Now that's chivalry. Also Chaos is a pain in the ass to fight, all these armored cunts, chariots and horsefuckers. God damn.

Download DeI for R2. It's like an entirely different game, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=294694062

I've researched the tech required to confederate with Lyonesse, but the confederation thing is still red and so is asking them to join in my war against Mousillon. I saw what I thought was them sieging Mousillon at one point, thinking "fuck yeah lets go" I sent my army over to help out, nope, turns out they were just raiding and then next turn they all marched away with my general standing there taking attrition like a dumbfuck.

Fuck. Any other good mods? Is Darthmod for Shogun 2 alright?

Use the stop command, then let them fire at will. Usually solves most archer issues. When you tell your units to attack a target, they have to turn and face it and be exactly on point for some reason, before anyone fires. No more shogun system where any unit in the cone could fire.

>I avoid any challenging/difficult battles in a game entirely focused around battles

Just go play CK2 desu

>chariots
Charge 'em. They fall apart really easily.

>horsefuckers
You have peasant bowmen for them.

That said, that's some proper chivalry.

Welfs declared war on me as brets. I've heard they're passive so can i fuck around elsewhere or will they attack when im weak?

Bad luck. When I played Couronne Mousillion got btfo trying to take Lyonesse during turn 25 so I just marched in and mopped up.

This problem can happen even in vanilla.
Honestly though, Shogun 2 is probably the best vanilla TW game I've ever played in my life, I wouldn't really mod it either way.

Never trust a knife-ear.

Ye i attempted getting it the other day but it doesnt load my game after i have, ended up playing with radious but that is shit and made it too easy

Passive for the most part, but they WILL leave Athel Loren eventually, and when they do they'll fuck your shit up. Be ready. Keep agents in the forest to keep an eye on their stacks.

Assume a position of strength and exterminate them before they get a chance to exterminate you.

As long as there's no unwalled settlements for them to snipe they'll just sit there.

Not gonna lie,former Mannfred supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching Mannfred crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy have the keys to Castle Drakenhof

tfw never played Vanilla Rome 2, went straight into DeI

Great fucking mod. I should play it again, it's the tits. Too bad the Germans are pretty fucking boring, I really like em in Attila.

What's your opening for a Bretonnia Very Hard/ Legendary campaign?What I did was to hire two swordsmen and an archer and attack Marienburg on the second turn (just destroy a tower and the left segment of the wall, use your pegasus knights to snipe the mortars and harrass the crosbowmen, and cycle charge the cav through the opening in the wall with peasant archers and it's a pretty easy win) and the consolidating then farming the Greenskin's for levels and chivalry before wiping them out and taking Gossel, building up my towns with the Light Wizard and Construction policies, then repelling or invading Norscan, gut me up to nearly 400 chivalry in the first forty turns. Yeomen archers and a tiny front line with some trebuchets and knight cavalry just fuck up every early game army, especially with the mounted archer spam.

>Tilea and the other faggots are trade republics
>Won't trade with me at all

its a CELESTIAL WIZARD CUNT

>farming rebels
UNCHIVALROUS

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards live in Bretonnia. City people all live in the Empire.

B A D L A N D S B O W L

how do you change battle difficulty, but keep a higher campaign difficulty?

I WANT 1 ANCIENT EMPIRES

Grimgor starts with black orcs and a doomdiver.
Wurrzag gets savage orcs and a giant.
Skarsnik gets night goblins and an arachnarok.
Azhag gets goblin archers.

Options menu once you're in game, there's a slider.

Somewhere in gameplay options.

you should do it the OTHER WAY AROUND

H/VH is the most fun
VH/VH is cancer because people hate you for no reason and it feels like artificial difficulty
Legendary has artificial difficulty but it's fun because it's a proper challenge run
Anything lower than H/VH is casual garbage, kill yourself

Is Drachenfels canon, /twg/?

What is a good starting tactic to win with Skarsnik
on legendary difficulty?

>Empire is failing
>Ask to join war against one of them (gobbos)
>No
Fuck you Karl

this will never be patched.

empire and chaos warriors will never get campaign overhauls.

any attempt to mention these things to CA will get stonewalled and ignored until they can throw a cheap bone to the community.

since castle drachenfels is part of vermintide , yes

and he is implyed to be the "nameless one" during End time

>higher battle difficulty than campaign
wtf is this shitty meme?

Can someone hook a brother up with an attila roll chart?

you got garamatians

>You lose the blessing of the lady if you decline a sally out attack.
Get on your knees and deepthroat my noble cock, bitch.

Well, that didn't go according to plan.

Bitch nigga coward.

The battles are trivial on anything lower than VH. Even H is on the edge of "why am I even playing this", not that VH is actually hard in any way once you get used to it.

You want the campaign to make sense though, so it doesn't fuck up your immersion. Stirland shouldn't hate you just because of memes. You can't ever get an alliance with Nordland. Vampire Counts and Wissenland sign an alliance and declare war on you. Tree Hitler shoves his woody up your bumhole against all logic and lore.

fuck that

Not that it really matters, I'm training replacements as we speak and we shall return and kill every last fucking gobbo shit we get our hands on. Oh and fuck you Manletti, my allies are going to skull fuck you sideways if I don't get around to it first.

Did the elector counts seriously elect this idiot? Was it all part of some ironic scheme?

sheee