This car as been involve in multiple roberies...

This car as been involve in multiple roberies. Can any car bro help identefie the make and model and possibly the year appx?

Shit picture but looks like a 90s Camry to me

Fiero with a bodykit

Civic for 3k

Heres a gif. Sorry. I tried getting the license plate but it was too dark

I searched and none have the same lights. The lights on the rear that are on the sides are usually on premium vehicles like late 1990s lexus/bmw

Forget the lights, you've given us a really good clue with the clear view of the c pillar area. On mobile now, but I will search though 90s sedans later.

Looks like a first generation Avalon (MCX10)

pretty sure it's a mid 2000's volvo

It'd be interesting to see if Veeky Forums can actually solve this mystery.

I was thinking a 1999-02 infiniti g20 but it doesnt have the top brake light in the back

Window doesn't match

here's the volvo s80, rear windows seem to match

Bingo

Looks like a Lumina
Bumper lights and pillars are the same. Taillights have a similar pattern. Anyone double check?

Rear glass doesnt look like and brake lights dont match. Good catch on the bumper lights tho

Story time.
>woked up at 4 am because heard someone breaking glass.
> get up and see a black guy. Really tall and around late 30 or early 40 run with something heavy.
>decide to record still half asleep and confused.
>found out that they stole my neighbors tools so he can't work.

What pisses me off is that lazy bastard just wants to sale some ones working tools for a quick buck instead of at least used them to work.

My first guess is that it's a Nissan

>headlights are different
>distinct rear quarter window
>body shape totally different

Are you this retarded?

Close but the tail lights are way off

Too small to be a volvo

>source: I own one

The rear quarter window is not a part of the door

It's boggling because from that picture, it looks like a late '90s Toyota or Lexus sedan (ESPECIALLY the headlights and the rear quarter window) but is throwing me off.

It's 96'' Subaru Legacy

It's close. 2001 Maxima SE. What do you guys think? Do they have the top rear brake light?

At first I thought it was but it isnt. Rear quarter is too fat.

rear lights look NOTHING like it. I know people love to rice them but what manufacturer loves putting vertical taillights on sedans?

late 90's volvo s40

This is the closest so far based on the bumper turning lights and C-pillar

Look at
They do look round like the gle variant?

I think this is it

>rear marker lights are fucking red
>posts a picture of a car with yellow ones
>taillights look nothing like a fucking volvo's
>"HURR THIS IS IT"

Hey I'm just going to say that REALLY looks like a 2003ish VW passat. That's my guess and I'm pretty sure of it

Could it be a mitsubishi diamante?

Came to post this

i dont think 90s s40s were for sale in the states

Jaguar x type?

windows and body lines dont match

Rear window shape doesn't look quite right...

Looks very similar.
Do they have back top brake light?

Jesus fuck. Have you ever taken a pic at night? look how the marker lights look red in this pic. and yes they do look like volvo's.
correction, 2000+

Rear quarter window doesnt look like it matches.

Looks like it
>headlights match
>quarter matches

Brakelights are questionable

Brake light on the passat is unfortunately on the bottom of the rear windshield. Well that kills my theory

Here's a pic of the back with no brake lights but keep in mind that the car was in motion

the glass, quarter panel, and side markers all match perfect this is the car

More reasoning for the volvo. look at the lights in this pic. When you step no the brakes the bottom inner will also light up and show up as one big blob on a crappy pic.

Op real quick where is this at? Country might help a bit

why the fuck would a basketball american drive a volvo? Don't run to the police with a description of the wrong car

yep

Because he stole it, duh.

WINRAR

because you can buy used volvos for pennies and they look expensive and are uncommon white trash and niggers love volvos

Southern Cali.
That's why I'm here. Otherwise it was just Tyrone.

It does have the top rear windshield brake light too.Is it?

>

This is the car