2018 Lincoln navigator

This is it.
youtu.be/Bh3WhT-Io5c

It is almost identical to the concept, inside and out.

Its over for the Escalade

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/4/12/15265720/lincoln-navigator-announced-new-york-auto-show-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=SlHnJKUxuSk
youtube.com/watch?v=fj-lYwh9twA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This might be the first post 2012 car I actually like.

9\11 would drive in winter with the heat turned up on some mountain at night.

theverge.com/2017/4/12/15265720/lincoln-navigator-announced-new-york-auto-show-2017

looks so bad from the thumbnail I didn't even have to click play

Are colored interiors making a comeback?

ill admit i fucking HATED the look of this thing's exterior when i saw the concept pictures but seeing this in different colours at different angles it looks better than i thought it would in the real world.

Probably looks even better in person. guess i'm not as pissed anymore. actually, it looks better than the Escalade and i hated that car's styling too (and still do but not as much after seeing one in person)

So far well done.

It will have a twin turbo 450 HP v6

Same underpinnings as the raptor

Volvo did it better.

Those are some good shots. That interior is actually very impressive and very close to the concept. I'm happy for Lincoln. This looks to be their first truly competitive product in a long time.

The XC90 is a segment below the navigator

I wish theyd stop with those "cool" "high tech" looking wheels on fucking luxury cars.

thats shit that belongs on sportscars and musclecars, yknow, the actually exciting cars. luxury cars should have more serious and elegant wheel designs. Not something that reminds me of Honda's SUV wheels

Here's the current Escalade for comparison. It's an older model yes, but this Navigator looks to raise the bar quite a bit. I'm happy Ford is actually bothering to try again in this segment. GM needs the competition.

It still looks nice but not as nice as the concept cause they did all the shit they do to all concepts

>No cool steering wheel because muh smartphone multimedia buttons and conventional airbags
>No fancy wood anymore on the dash in place of whatever that white shit is
>wheels don't have as wild an offset as the concept did, that being said the offest on the retail wheels aren't nearly as butchered a I expected either.

This better?
The Escalade is getting an update within the next 2 years
Considering how much they are pushing the Escala and how it will influence their whole design language, I'd imagine they will go all in

Now if only they could make a RWD V8 lincoln or a coupe. not that it'll ever happen..

it's gorgeous, props to lincunt for getting rid of the shitty 2 spoke concept steering wheel.

yes actually

I mean they can experiment, but theres got to be a better way of doing "interesting" luxury car wheels

I feel the 1990 Town car's wheels are an underrated design. Modern, but simple and sleek, which gives it an elegant look

I think it may be possible when the next generation mustang is developed in the next three years. Lincoln has been steadily improving their line up one by one, and a rwd coupe would compliment their lineup nicely.

I hope they do too. The Escalade may not fit in their current "brand image" but it is still the one paying the bills. The next Escalade needs to be the most vulgar car money can buy.

gross

Agreed. The one that followed didn't have nearly the presence of this one and looked like a bar of soap. Lincolns need to be square.

TFW Amerikkkucked design is European trends from 2005.

I meant the wheels, specifically. Though i agree. the '98-'02 Town car was hideous.

here's another type of wheel on the '90 that is unique without being over the top

youtube.com/watch?v=SlHnJKUxuSk

looks nice desu

Looks like an S-Class ripoff.

That steering wheel was a throwback to 80s style wheels and was cool af without all the multimedia buttons you stupid nigger

Wow this thing dated and it's not even out yet

>all those people staring at their phones
I hate this planet.

Wow dude, nice Tesla!

Why don't they have a longer rear windscreen wiper for something that large?

What? That's how most cars have thier things shaped

Top = head
Middle=torso
Etc

It's shaped in the shape of a seat

why is ford so based

Who the fuck OK'd those speaker grills? Those look like cheap shit.

Oh boy, another massive car for manlets and women.

navigator reveal
\

The exterior is hideous. The old expedition/navigator looks so much better.

>tfw the new expedition will get the same horrible look

>80s

try 60s you retarded mutt.

I liked the car until I saw this shit

Thats worse than my Mercedes. At least mine has a column shifter instead of lazy-burger-buttons.

>Buttons

They are piano keys

>not browsing in catalog

Lincoln's seat adjustments were located on the seat itself until now.

Also Lincoln copied the speaker design.

a column shifter has absolutely no use other than to take up space

Can't wait for all the electronics to fuck up in under five years and you can't put it in neutral.

Meh I rather buy a Lexus LX570

What's the point of buying a vehicle that big when in the end it is just a glorified mall crawler with 0 off-road capabilities. The Lexus makes more sense because it has a naturally aspirated V8 and it is based on the legendary Land Cruiser.

Well it was built by revel so that wasn't up to Lincoln

I swear between this and the Navigator i wouldnt be able to choose. Both of these SUVs are sexy as fuck to look at. If i needed a family hauler it would be between these two.

Lincoln NEEDS this suv to be reliable, i would love to see a luxo barge come out of this. Since we aren't getting the caddilac Ciel we need something with style.

The continental is the barge you're looking for

F W D
W
D

AWD is available

This, desu.

If you are going to buy a an overpriced, gas guzzling, pigfat oligarch-mobile, at least buy the right one.

>lx570
>g-wagon

Rest is for tasteless niggers who just want the looks.

This is how people accident themselves.

>he doesn't know how modern electronically controlled transmissions work

youtube.com/watch?v=fj-lYwh9twA

Rear is very ugly. Nothing comes close to the reat end of a new-gen Escalade with its beautiful tall tail lights.

LINCOLN MARK IX WHEN

Its a shame that big American body on frame suvs arent the bullet proof monsters that they used to be.

Shills are out in full force huh? The last navigator was so fucking god damn cheap and shitty, anyone who buys one is a moron. Those things come to the shop and they ALL look like they have been fished out from the bottom of a lake in Iraq.