ITT: Post good historical quotes

ITT: Post good historical quotes

wise, funny, ominous, whatever

Wallace was pretty funny desu. Sucks people only remember him from the civil rights era and forget when he fucked the democrats in the ass during the 1972 primaries.

Wallace was based. Theres that story of some hippy calling him a fascist and he just said "I was killing fascist while you were shitting your diapers"

"I told you so"

>It's happening

>tfw he actually did say that

>Of all the words of tounge and pen, the saddest are these; what might have been.

>The avalanche has already begun. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

>whose fucking with my medicine

>Shot and paralyzed by some homeless hippy who had a Elliot Rodger tier sex life
>The guy who shot Wallace also planned to kill Richard Nixon
>His defense in court was 'Shooting segregationist dinosaurs wasn't as bad as harming mainstream politicians'

vorlons get out of our galaxy REEEEEEEEE

Imagine coming up with that and having to wait an entire day just to say it.

say what?

kek
April Fool's

"It's time to move on"

His birthday's on the 20th tho not the 2nd

>I get angry when I am right, and Churchill gets angry when he is wrong. We get angry with eachother a lot.
Charles De Gaulle

Thats a truth

"go 2 gulag" ~ stalin

>atheist republic.com

southron fag here. This was actually a big concern. After intergration, a lot of parents took their kids out of public schools and sent them to private and catholic schools instead because blacks were muh dicking everyone and starting fights. So all the public schools quickly became ghetto toilet shitholes and integration pretty much just lived one unmolested in the school systems.

with all the middle class whites going to nice private schools and the poor blacks going to shitty babysitter camps

Sounds like a bunch of social constructs to me 2bh. Maybe they just needed diversity training.

>Dogs, do you want to live forever?
Frederick the Great to his fleeing soilders

I always liked General Sherman telling off some reporter who wanted him to talk shit about Grant and responding with something along the lines of 'he stood by me when I was crazy and I stood by him when he was drunk. And now we stand by each other always.'

Civil war generals always have great quotes

April 1st, is the day before, the joke is nobody would believe him the day before

What's up with German thinkers being Islamoboos?
Is it just the distance?

Germans were warlike savages just like muslims

Ironically Frederick the Great had a long and storied history of fleeing from battle at the first sign of trouble.

>It was just a prank bro

westermore...westermore had a hard life

Bad gene pool.

>I know people think I'm stupid. Because I get bored easily. Because I have no interest in strategy or logistics or contingency planning. But see, I've learned a lot over the years. And now I see planning doesn't matter, fuel doesn't' matter, strategy doesn't matter. Only two things matter: Force in as great a concentration as you can manage, and style. And in a pinch, style can slide. In any battle, there's always a level of force against which no tactics can succeed.

>Come see how dies a Marshal of France
Marshal Ney to his soldiers at Waterloo.

There are accounts that he led the cavalry with such intent and determination that some thought he had a death-wish (he probably did).

favorite in this thread

Islam BTFO

he was right

> Rommel you magnificent bastard, I read your book!