CLA45 AMG vs S3 Limousine

Which one, and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37kVzZJaJ1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

both are FWD-biased souped-up badgewhore bait models, but at least the CLA isn't a literal Jetta

Why compare the Amg to the S3 and not the RS3

the RS3 isnt in my budget. S3 and CLA45 are around the same price. S3 a bit cheaper and 70hp less.

Neither. They're both shitty cars for badgewhores. Get a mustang gt. It's not like those cars have usable back seats.

>50k
>FWD bias 4 cylinder hairdryers

this

S3 is better looking from the back, something about the rear quarter of the cla45 looks weak

See man driving a German whip

Blacked out windows leaning back

See man driving a German whip

Looks like a baller, P's and that

>this is a yuropooran limousine

>still faster than amerifat luxury landbarges

>yuropoor delusion

>at least the CLA isn't a literal Jetta

It's a Renault Megane, KEKLMAYONNAISE

GM is shit, dont delude yourself

Even GM is better than yuroshit.

But fine, guess I'll resort to teslaposting.

That is correct. It's got four doors and a step in the rear bodyline, which makes it a limousine. Brits call it saloon, burgers call it sedan.

>GM
>Better than anything

Reminder the tesla cant turn

>It's not like those cars have usable back seats

Maybe if you put the hamburgers down they would be usable, you fat fuck.

>dont get car cuz badge!
>get girl car instead!

>implying burgers make you tall.

>both are awd
>both kill your shitty trucks or mustangs from the line
Amerifats pathetic like always

>Mustang
>slower then CLA
>american car
Mustangs are a meme

>compare ctsv to hatchbacks
American education ladys and gentlemen. Compare this car with C63 and M4 GTS.

>hatchbacks
OP clearly stated he's looking at the sedan/""""4-door coupe""""

I'm 6'2. Had no problem getting in and out of the back seats of my friend's RS3.

Put the burgers down, you fat fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=37kVzZJaJ1M

The front seat must've been all the way up. Or you're just a eurocuck making excuses because all you're used to is tiny cars.

A45 AMG>CLA
M3>S3

Alpha 4c >ALL

S3 of course

You realize they're all British in that video, right?

335i

Inb4 people who don't know about cars post what they heard a relative'a uncle say about the bmw his friend owned

The CLA, because pic related. I don't even give a shit about how tacky it is.

S3

For that price both are shit
This is the correct answer

Depending on where you live, if yu decide on the CLA, get the shooting brake. My gf is 6'1, and couldn't sit up straight in the rear seats.

>be from northern netherlands
>avg. female height is over 6'1
Feels good man

Both are shitty compromise. If you want sporty get an M135/140/235/240. If you want comfy get a normal A3 or CLA. Otherwise you're just ruining great comfy-mobiles with stiff suspension, while still not getting a very sporty drive. Between the two I'd go with Audi, because it's roomier, more practical and looks better to me.

Sound like paradise. I just want a tall gf to lovingly bully and take care of me.

>>FWD bias 4 cylinder hairdryers
Which makes it use fuel like a generic eco car and also be faster than your v12

>My gf is 6'1,
I hope its more a guy/trap than a freak golem girl

A friend of my gf is actually taller than I am, she's 1.92, I'm 1.87. She looks like an amazon when she wears heels, I swear

>6'1"

There's no need to be jelly, lanklet

Nope, I'm just not a fat fuck like you.

Im also looking into a cla 45 amg

Either this or a bmw 435d

Just want a fast 0-100km/h car that has decent mpg. The bmw being a diesel is a huge bonus because of lower running costs. But the amg has nice sounds. Also looked into a dodge charger but scared of v8 fuel economny
Im yuropoor so fueling up costs a shitton

don't we all?

There's no point in buying performance variants of haldex awd shitboxes, they'll never be nearly as good as something with proper awd or rwd.

The BMW or Mercedes interior is worth it alone. The morons who have brand allegiance to American manufacturers think that GM and Ford are making beautiful interiors nowadays, but the reality is that they've put up with plastic-clad shit for decades, so even a mediocre interior seems like a fucking S Class to them.

This is an entry level BMW interior

This is the garbage you get spending $45k+ on an American car

Obviously the CLA, it gets hate here but outside of that it really is a good car, especially if you're young

there's no comparison between an entry-level BMW interior/performance and any other car. Say what you want about the M3

LOOKS BETTER THAN WHATEVER MEME TIER SHIT THAT BMW IS
plus its a SHO bitch nigga

There's no reason to buy an s3 or cla45 for so much money when you could buy a used e550 or s4/5/6. He'll, even an e350 is better than those pieces of shit. But let's be honest, you're only looking at these cuckboxes because of your shitty taxes.

>thinking BMW interiors are nice because pictures
This is how you spot a teenage busrider who never actually drove a car. BMW has undoubtedly the shittiest interior compared to Audi and Mercedes in every class at the moment. Also:
>entry level
>extra leather coated dash for over €1k
kys yourself

>there's no reason to buy a sporty compact when you could buy an older barge instead
When will teenage poorfags finally fuck off?

Then buy a 335i with the n55

>fwd 4 door """"""""""coupes"""""""""" """""limo"""""
>Not just simply getting a Volvo limo to begin with

Actually looks damn clean

CLA45. Quicker, looks better. Also it's the RS3 that competes with the (CL/GL)A45.

The CLA45 looks better with a wide body kit, but you could also just get an A45 with the factory aero package.

The S3 just looks like another nondescript Audi sedan and it's slower. But if you take off the badges nobody knows the difference between it and an A3 and you can chop WRXes and STis at the lights.

I can smell the jealous poorfag from here.

You poor soul. It looks like it was co-designed by Nerf and Fisher Price.

>plus its a SHO bitch nigga

Yea, that's my point. Spending $45k+ on a car shouldn't result in a shit box of plastic.

I find it hilarious that Ford and GM fanboys think that whatever trash they sit in every day is comparable to something like this.

CLA45 those sexy taillights alone

Neither. I'd rather have an A45 or S3 Sportback. MB is content on flooding the NA market with soccer mom crossovers but I can't get a Scirocco R or Hilux Diesel? I hope Scott Pruitt tears apart California's emissions standards and raises NOx/particulate threshholds so I can get an A45

>posts an optional €3k+ leather trim
>still looks like utter shit
Stop this retardation, busrider. BMW is well known to have the worst interior out of German luxury brands. It's flimsy plastic and outdated arrangement everywhere. If you're going to be autistic at least post Merc or latest Porsche or Audi.

That interior looks like something from a mid range GM though...

But Merc interiors look utter shit mate

LOL, you guys tell the best jokes!

personally i would drive whatever youre driving for another year while you save your sheckels and get an RS3 instead. im not a fan of the interiors in the audi 3's, but the RS3 comes with dat 2.5L i5. the S3 is just a slightly faster version of the gen 3 2.0t that's in every other base model audi. might as well just get an A3, spending the money you saved on a tune and nice wheels/suspension.

that'swhereyou'rewrongkiddo.jpg

Calling it now: Plebs will complain about the shiny black trim because they don't realize that real manufacturers offer multiple trim materials and colors, unlike the American shitboxes they're used to.

Even the "Black Label" Lincoln Continental (which has FWD and starts at $64k LOL) only has 3 different interior color schemes. You literally cannot choose both the trim and seat colors. If you want black seats you get the fake wood trim, if you want light tan seats you get black trim, and if you want to pretend that you're in a Murcielago and get blue seats, you get silver trim.

Dunno about the AMG version but the CLA gives off the vibe of a honda econobox. Not an entirely fair comparison because the honda is probably better built.

>posts an optional €3k+ leather trim

Still cheaper than Taurus SHO, faster and doesn't look like it was designed by a cafeteria tray manufacturer

well they both have awd you cuck

that looks like cheap shit
The 2 series active tourer is cheaper and has a better interior
Seriously though have you ever sat in a luxury car? The prices are different for a very good reason

haldex awd is not proper awd dumbass

Why that mercedes look like its melting LMAO

Really nice sans the tablet

Lmfao better a corolla than a shitty ass mustang

S3 because you can tune it real fucking easy with APR or whatever and end up with a fucking monster.

its always the same shit

>german x or german y
>HURRRRRR MURICAAAA HNNNNNNNNNNG CADDY REEEE FORD REEEEE
MUHHHH LEXSHIT WEEEE NIPPSHIT STEEL WEEEE

kys

>ask advice about 2 cars that Veeky Forums hate to death
>complain that people suggest him to get something else

Did your twink ass get fucked by your boyfriend in the backseat too?

Which one of the beemers is comparable to those two? The m1 or m2?

1M was a limited production car from 2010-2012