discontinued

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previous:

French Vampire

first for consoles

>encouraging people to play poorly in hope for a rez

Mercy was a mistake

xth for Blizzard ruining the game by releasing heroes with massively overloaded creep

Powercreep is real boys

It encourages people to die as a group instead of staggering endlessly

Sixth for console

It also encourages people to be more aggressive than they would be and enables them to safely get themselves behind the front line, even if they had to die in the process.

>tfw an enemy switches to Sombra to counter my Sombra
>tfw they haven't mastered her spray pattern

WHERE IS THE VIDEO ON CHU'S GDC TALK?

Why is her smile so cute?

Xth for DVa's impregnation.

discuss

In the trash with everything else lore related

If I pressed Q would you die?

>can't land 3 point shots in spawn
>this shit happens all the time
why is the game still a fuckhuge mess of tiny bugs?

when will custom games be good

Cutest and best pairing

it enables them to rush the enemy team and panic them, baiting a few ultimates out of them, only to be revived and wipe the floor with the enemy team using their ultimates

Junker reporting in!

>literally never met in lore
worse than hanzoxmcree

When they add the ability to save your settings along with the other customization options they've talked about.

First for fuck Tracer and remove her from the game, cowardly teleporting bitch who does way too much DPS.

When we can port in custom graphics

>ana calling anyone else a mistake

ana is literally the cancer at the hear of this game

in a few years when we're all jaded and hate the game like lol or wow players, we'll look back at Ana release as the defining moment of this games downfall

It'd be extremely painful

so do i quit now or waste my time

Looking forward to how much they can shove into the next hero four months from now.

how the fuck do skirmish exp farms even work? I thought skirm's didn't get exp?

I've lost 12 games in a row
Should I keep going?

Proof that omnics are garbage.

>february 14

So what did you do?

I bet they're aimbotting.

>best pairing

>Mei telling Junkrat he is disgusting in spawn room

Ok

>hack their bastion/rein so much they pretty much dont get to play the game
>get a Zarya/Sombra ult combo on their entire team
>our soldier literally wont left click and the giant ball of death
>'gg this sombra' 'we lose cos sombra'

FUCK
OFF

When do win streaks reset? Because I just climbed from 2453 to 2922 without a single loss but I'm fucking scared I'll lose a fuck ton of SR before reaching Diamond

Usually start losing once you pass 3k.

post battlestations

Alright guys, this is really simple shit. A child could grasp these concepts.

>Do not fall back to spawn.
They will follow you, and pin you at the spawn, and slaughter the entire team.
>Do not fall back to a bridge or other narrow area.
It's called a "bottle neck" you fucking autists.
>Do not leave the payload period.
Die on the fucking payload, I don't give a shit. The point of this game isn't "scatter and everyone try to be a fucking hero". Theres an objective, and I expect you to follow it because it's literally the one fucking thing you have to do in this game.
>Do not ask for healing from 76.
That's not his goddamn job, and if you have no healer switch and heal your damn self.
>Do not leave one person on the flag and expect them to work a fucking miracle.
One person cannot defend the flag. That never happened during Capture the Rooster, and it sure as shit won't start magically happening just because one person picked torb and the rest of you picked Reaper or other useless characters.
>When someone asks you to switch, theres probably a very good fucking reason.
So go ahead and fucking switch because the person you're currently choosing does fuck all for the team. Don't be a selfish cunt.

VERY SIMPLE SHIT.

right where the game belongs. the shitter.

Wow, the new season of Sentai doesn't have any guys...

>PC
>Controller
See those jugs on the floor? take a sip.

wait a second...are you poopin'?

slap my anus with ur nuts daddy ungh

>Do not ask for healing from 76

there are many things wrong with your post but this is one of the most egregious of them all

How can an entire post be so fucking wrong about so many things at once?

yea

>No Tanks
>No Healers
>go tank
>rest of the team goes 4 DPS and 1 mei

So lads. How cheap can I get a foot ladder and a length of rope?

You realize people grief on purpose in QP? Just play for gold elims and try to cap as good as possible.

Play Genji/Tracer and shit on enemy team, should be possible at your SR even when you suck

Half of these are really wrong, but I shan't be bothered to argue with you.

first of all how can you play this game on laptop? and secondly that represents where the game belongs in its current state

sleep tight reaper

>One person cannot defend the flag.
t. people that never played CTF

How can all of you be this fucking retarded?

It's his "oh shit" button. He can heal you once or twice but hes not healing class. So walking up to me and asking me to heal you 10 times in one match is fucking stupid and it means you can't even stay alive on your own. If you need an offspec to save your ass, git gud and stop bitching.

>tfw you get forced into dps even though can't aim and you do so poorly people on the other team think you're throwing

sleep tight reaper forever :3

Ban amari posters

Anyone else worship best girl's thighs? I wish she'd crush my ribcage with those delicious legs of hers.

You straight up don't understand this game at a fundamental level, not enough to complain or grasp what's going on in the game. You have glimmers of truth and half-understandings and it's simply not enough. You are a straight up a hindrance to your team, your post reveals that much.

STAY IN QUICK PLAY, PLAY ARCADE/CUSTOM GAMES

Nothing else, for your own well being.

it was comp

>playing PC games with a controller
Autism.

>It's his "oh shit" button.
that'd be helix rocket
unless you're playing flank (don't) you shouldn't be using it as an emergency button at all

Are you actually making an argument to why you shouldn't heal people even though that gives you ult charge and helps the team? If you want to be a lone wolf, why not just main Pharah or gengu

Thong bikini panties or regular?

that's not a picture of Zarya though

They have nice personality contrast, but Mei is literally hostile (and not in a tsundere way) to Junkrat.

Why are symmetra's boobs the only ones who actually aren't that far off from her concept art?

how can you be that bad at dps? all of them are easy to play my problem is they easily get outdamaged by everyone else so they cant even do their jobs

RIP mang

pic semi-related

t. the faggots who literally cost us every game with their stupidity.
>kek thats so dumb thats not how it works kek
That is how it works, and just because you faggots are horrible at this game does not mean its my responsibility to carry your asses. If you fall back to spawn, and we get pinned, that is your fucking fault. Theres a million ways to heal yourself that don't involve letting them camp outside our doorstep just because you're too much of a bitch to go get on the PAYLOAD THAT HEALS YOU AS YOURE PUSHING IT.

When the novelty of Boss modes and 500% runs out. Basically, wait until people actually want to make good custom games.

Somebody please acknowledge that I made it to Masters ;_;

>kek ur dumb
What a contribution you made here today, kiddo. I'm sure it was exhausting.

I'm not playing lone wolf, because I'm part of a fucking team. And if you scatter and go play rooty tooty point and shooty, I'm not going to hunt your ass down just to heal you. Stay as a group, stay on the objective, and do your fucking jobs.

No

>that Roadhog
he had a healer AND he didn't hook you?! He doesn't deserve to play Hog. I woulda hooked you within 1 second and fucked your shit up. Been doing it all week since Bastion's buff.

sounds like you have the same problem as the first guy

Dear poster number 170039370
Shan't be giving you any more (You)s

Yours truly,
Anonymous

Does anyone have the picture of D.va as a dog girl, and Tracer is giving her a big stuffed bunny that she's pretending like she doesn't want, but wagging her tail the whole time?

is it normal to be getting ~45 points per competitive win? seems like a lot

Thank you

Mei's aren't that far off either.

But in all seriousness, you know exactly why they have been changed.

because fanartists want to make everyone a titty monster even when they're not

It bothers me especially with widowmaker when you can clearly see she doesn't have HUEG BEWBZ because they're hanging out 24/7

even the enemy team was sticking up for me in the game i just played, saying how i shit on their widow/zen and stopped their zarya ulting

and still i get blamed lul

ITT faggots argue that spawn camping and bottle necking is the best case scenario for every match they play.

Yes, the system is designed to place you lower than your actual SR and then give you more points for the first 40-50 matches to help you get where you actually belong.

Congratulations

Gratz, user

Nah I mean, I know that's a pretty shit fetish, it just feels odd that only Symmetra's boobs weren't inflated like baloons.

Where is my waifu Pharah ;_;

this. Everything turned up all the way was fun for a day. waiting for actually interesting game modes.

if your team is getting spawncamped you're literally in bronze, and it's everyone on your teams fault, including you

>It's not like I like you or anything! BAKA!

>It's the Pharah doesn't fly and only shoots while she's on the ground episode.
Don't play Pharah then if you can't manage your fuel at all. I'm tired of Pharah's dying to Junkrat while they're on the ground.

they are pretty shit, aiming is not a problem and I dont really have a reason to play them over Roadhog except maybe 76

Why does it feel like no matter how high I end the season I still get placed plat because I was plat seasons 1 and 2 (or whatever the equivalent on season 1 was where I ended 60 and placed 45)

I know, it is weird, probably because the artists doesn't have a hard on for her unlike the rest. With these types of artists its best not to know their logic.

>tfw first time being silver in any game
>kids yelling into microphone and people chatting instead of playing everywhere

holy fuck i hate being here

>had an awful lose streak and dropped from high plat to low gold/silver
>struggling super hard to get out because people are fucking retarded down here

i-im not one of them i s-swear

>When someone asks you to switch, theres probably a very good fucking reason.
>play genji
>gold elims
>gold damage
>push the cart more than halfway to the end
>die once
>"omg genji, fucking switch"