>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

How come Valkyrie doesn't get to have winged helmets but the fucking Warloaf does

skill

xth for melting baby

new thread? guess it's time to POST YOUR MAINS

You lose 100% of the games you don't try, remember to never just give up.

CAN'T KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE

>
At least duels and brawls have no gear.

Lawbros, I'm starting to break.

The easy wins of Warlord are so very tempting.

We won

Giving up is against THE LAW.

>wuv u

FUCK.

Managed to play roughly 3 multiplayer matches since release. T-Thanks ubi

How do we fix Revenge?
Is a numerical tweak enough, or should it be changed on a more fundamental level?

This is a powerful image.

>orochi spams top light and zone
>parry his ass every time and beat his ass

>salt

>this is what law mains actually think

I guess you have to justify playing a garbage hero somehow.

Repostan my question from last thread, does the speed buff Valk gets make the superior block light attack reliable at all? I want to be able to use it in case someone tries feinting me or what-have-you.

Daubeny stole them. He also has a sick skull-engraved variant of the Fendrel torso, instead of the lion-engraved one.

>lawbringer is the hardest character to play
no he isn't, he's just the shittest. go envirokill elsewhere, raider is harder

>I know people are using him because hes hard to use

Man gear stats are so fucking lame. 4v4s in this were actually fucking fun and interesting in the beta when everyone had normalized gear. Now it's just retarded as hell. So disappointing.

>not having your face painted on your face

>be playing dominion as 104 conq
>enemies keep on raging at my shield bash spam
>keep calling me a trash player
>agree w/ them
>say I'm a mediocre player that relies on shield bash spam b/c i cant get kills any other way
>if you cant dodge it, it means your as bad as I am
>this makes them even angrier
>they seek me out to try and kill me
>toss them off ledges

I havent had this much fun in a long time

Explain your reasoning so I can prove you wrong.

it should be removed entirely

Op's screenie makes me feel all warm and happy! There isn't a greater justice than weeding out the filth.

>4v4
>fighting a conqueror
>wrecking him, i'm on full health and he's in lethal range
>randomly gets revenge while i'm mid swing
>pops it instantly
>i fall
>he's 108 and gets a heavy on me
>takes 3 bars of my heath
>shield bashes me immediately after with a light
>die
love it

>tfw just beat a Rep 6 PK in a duel that went down to the last round

Gonna go blow a huge, steamy load to the picture of PK getting double teamed by Warlord and Raider in celebration.

How'd I do?
Also post emblems

>2v1s should be free wins
Eh.

now now theres no need for name calling cant we just all be friends?

gear is the problem moreso than revenge

revenge is fine in its default numbers

is that meant to be a female face?

>narutosasuke666

I-I.... have no words.

I was trying to learn Berserker and got matched against a Rep 7 PK. Got 3-0'd with him spamming emotes after every kill. Unprovoked, being a dick to a level 7 Berserker.

Rematched him and switched to Warden. Effortlessly kicked his ass from here to Nantucket. Parried his light spam constantly. Spammed emotes after every kill.

He didn't want to rematch again. I sent him a saucy message, and he responded by pretending he didn't know who I was.

Yo what fucking helmet is that Warden in the back wearing

How do I raider?

we don't have this sick helmet yet either for whatever reason

None. Can't be had.

Same with foreground guy's wing ornament: just not in the game for players.

should have dodged the shield bash, shitter

Don't ever respond to me again with your hippie talk.

It will be and you're going to have to pay for it.

Nor "foreground guy's" torso armor. It's a modified Fendrel torso with a skull engraving instead of a lion.

what's it like in shitter mmr where conqs can't time shield bashes?

forgot image
does anyone have a pic of holden's second from the first mission?

Look up literally 2 posts.

>playing anything other than 1v1 in the games current state

i would assume so but idk maybe the artist has a fetish for dudes with tits and shapely hips

give her kissu

That's Daubeny, not Holden's second.

good to know this name doesn't just generate salt, it also generates (you)s

how much does defense and stamina reduction actually do?

Do you think love can bloom, even on a battlefield?

>opponents are undergeared
>barely win or lose by a lot
>opponents are 108's, high reps
>waffle stomp the shit out of them
I am more terrified of level 8 Nobushi than anything else in this game at this point.

Dishonarabru Nobushi chan.

thats because most 108s are people that play shitter game modes like dominions 24/7 whereas you can queue into a prestige 1 nobushi that's been only playing 1v1s since launch and only does 4v4 for orders

Switch orochi and warden

Inb4 t. Orochi main

Never touched him, I'm a kensei boy

>I'll show you the REAL long arm.

only between civilized people so be sure to kill all the kangz

Kek, I fuck Kensei's on the regular as Warden. There's literally nobody easier to fight as Warden.

went ingame and got it myself
this paint pattern/engraving is really neat

max defense is like -30% damage taken
max stam reduction is like +40% more attacking

this makes me really sad actually, it's so sweet

>first result on google tells me NO SUPERSTES means NO SURVIVORS
Amazing

>Valk gets buffed
>gets pick up by the MUH WINRATE MUH KDA kiddies

Does this make her an honorary Assassin?

I would rape you mate, wardens only tool they can use to kill a kensei is their shoulder bash but once you learn how to negate it then warden has nothing but their dumb parries.

It really should be Lawbringer in this.

>>he looks at her and then wrings his hands together nervously

It's a trash mechanic.
The fact that the designers are talking about Ultras from Street Fighter IV AS A POSITIVE EXAMPLE should tell you everything you need to know.

What is the actual point of feinting if the enemy can cancel their 'parry' with a feint right after you feint and bait them?

Why are there no attacks that can only be blocked or dodged but not parried?

Also, unrelated, how long am I safe to AFK farm before they start the warnings/bans I've heard of? Am I good until next week?

I am definitely not gonna bother playing Dominion or Elimination for orders with a goddamn 10 gearscore Kensei.

>have 25k saved up from leveling 3 chars to prestige 3
>waste it all on boxes
>instant regret wish i bought executions for all 3
I should have just kept leveling them and got gear from drops. Wish ubi would fix these fucking steel prices. How come i beat SP and it gives me 5k steel and the executions are 7k.

And all Kensei's have are hecka feints. You know feints can be reacted to because the window to feint it ends before the window to parry it, right?

Keep acting like you're cool because you're playing a low tier character, my man.

No.

>I guess I should say something
>This rain is really pretty
>Is that a straw hat?
>I hope she doesn't think I'm judging her

But the tutorials give steel aswell.

Do people talk on PC? Nobody talks on Xbox. I might buy it for PC since it's so fun

Gearless revenge is alright as a comeback mechanic when you're outnumbered 2 vs 1

Revenge isn't alright when gear can give you permanent revenge out of a couple of blocked hits increasing your damage to the point you can 2 shot anyone

Seeing how someone has to make video proof of you afking probably for another 3 months til they finally patch it. Have fun.

>Bought LB impale execution with my first 7000 and no regrets
>By the time I reached Rep 3 with him, I had enough to buy a shitload of boxes anyway

The more expensive executions are usually the faster ones to 'execute', so worth it for more than style alone.

Lawbringer's impale execution is long as fuck and expensive as fuck, but the actual 'execution' happens as soon as he stabs them, so it's actually his fastest execution. No more pesky revives.

I hope you have HAIIIIIIIII YAI FORCES on a constant loop while you play.

just play around it

idk if i like shipping LB with nobushi or LB x Conq buddy cop comedy adventure more

you can punish their parry attempt with a GB, it'll be untechable that way

not sure what you're asking, unblockables can be parried, but dodging is very easy and riskfree

go for it

More engravings when?

Lawbringer main starting to level Kensei and I've noticed this too. I feint my attack but by the time they go to parry it, the feint is long over and they can just cancel theirs too.

Is Kensei the only one with feints like this or can everyone pretty much see a feint and cancel their parry with no repercussions against anyone like they can do against Kensei?

The heck is this?

Why not both?

>no disconnects since release
>until today
>disconnected every other game

What the fuck happened

The former is fine, as long as Warden can have Valkyrie

>no Poker Night at the Stronghold with the 4 knights and Apollyon as the dealer

Why not both? LB is the veteran cop with a year before retirement. Conq is the rookie who follows his own rules. Nobushi is a henchlady to the diplomatic immunity badguy Shugoki. LB knows it's against protocol to flirt with her, but he sees good in her. Roach is Shugoki's psychopathic hitman.

You posted my picture seconds before I was.

Need an alt for when I wanna actually not feel useless on THE LAW
6 decides
i like kensei, Conq and Zerker a lot.

Is that every class though or just LB?

LB has to go undercover
Falls in love with nobushi, even though she's a criminal
He eventually has to bring her in

This. Revenge is fine. "Revenge Builds" are awful. Gear in general needs to be toned down, and I wouldn't be opposed to Revenge gear in particular just being removed.

That wasn't what I was talking about.

I meant that the window to feint ends before you're supposed to parry, so if you're timing everything correctly you should never try to parry a feint. You can literally discern between a feint and a swing on reaction.

If someone feints their parry attempt, GB them. GBs while feinting cannot be teched.

why is it that I ALWAYS have green NAT and everyone else has red/yellow