FCA Master race

Quickest SUV: Trackhawk. Fastest Sedan: Charger. Fasted Drag Car: Demon. Fastest Track Car: Viper ACR

So, Veeky Forums, what's your excuse for not taking the dodge pill yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viper_engine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Fastest Sedan: Charger
Wrong.

Please
Sergio even knows Ralph's baby would kick that piece of shit seven ways from Sunday

so you pick another FCA car? dont forget that the next charger is gonna use this car's giovanni platform in 2020

The ACR is slower than the lotus 3eleve and the BAC Mono

>A full bodied and full interior car is slower than a lighter car that's basically a chassis on wheels

And in the news, water is wet

this

the hellcat is slower than the Model S and the trackhawk is slower than the Model X as well

>Fastest Sedan: Charger
*overtakes you at only 217 mph because of the electronic limiter*

lol my civic is faster

Nice damage control

>the truth is damage control

You really are a fucking retard

>The truth doesn't count because it hurts me

You really are a fucking retard

Best of all, eurocucks dont get the demon

>production sedan
>being a batteryfag

Your reading comprehension is shit
You must be 18 and over to post here

anyone who would take a tesla over a hellcat has been getting a bit too much estrogen in their milk

Stay mad the ACR is slower, cuck

They could have done the same thing, but they didn't. If you're talking pure numbers and trackdaybro who cares about a nice interior?

Says Brabus in the papers.

Why is that a problem? Is not like they have to wait 25 years to import one

The viper does it at half the cost with a POS tuck engine from the 90s, dodge engineers are the best in the world

*imports behind you*

nothing personnel kid

We like to use the steering wheel with success when driving

>At half the cost

Lol wat

The Mono has a focus engine and the 3eleven has a toyota camry engine

>Dodge has to get lamborghini to make their engine
>Cant beat a camry

TOP KEK!!!

>Dodge Ingeneers are the best of the world

You mean Alfa Romeo and Ferrari didn't you?

Nice retort, typical Alphonse tier autism
Yeah cause Brabus designed the chassis, interior, and didn't snag the models from Mercedes after they rolled off the production line
They may be considered a manufacturer to circumvent TÜVs bullshit, but they are not a true manufacturer
Because they realized people might want to drive it home after kicking Corvette ass all day

the gen 3 hemi came out well before then. If anything, Ferrari has been taking chrysler tech (pentastar block in the california and maseratis)

>the ACR's success definitely boils down to Detroit magicians refining a '90s truck engine to perfection, and not spoilers and wings the size of a small airport and tires wide enough to flatten party sized pizza dough with
*tips fanboyism*

Nice retort, typical Prez/o/ tier butthurt

the viper engine was a truck engine from the 90s, before even daimler, the hemi was also pre fiat merger. Do some research cuck boi

>Has to copy someone's reply
Pathetic, even for a teenager

*moves the goalposts*

The Brabus Rocket is more of a car model than the Henneshit Venom will ever be.

Funny that the Hennessy Venom wasn't discussed, talk about moving goalposts

The viper engine was made by lamborghini

Keep sperging

>Loses an argument
>resorts to projection

LMAO at ur life

>Designed by Lamborghini
Wrong again fuccboi, the V10 is based of the LA V8 engines, just stop posting because you don't know shit

they LITERALLY ran to lamborghini to help design the engine because they couldn't get it to make decent power themselves, rotflmao

Checkmate.

Stay stupid

Funny because there's no mention of Lamborghini anywhere in this article

>Prototype blocks
>not even head design

So they went to Lamborghini to add two extra cylinder to the LA block, it's still a Chrysler design through and through

>Lamborghini engineers revamped Dodge's cast-iron block V10 for the Viper by recasting the block and heads in aluminum alloy. Prototype blocks were cast by Lamborghini, at the time a Chrysler division.

American reading comprehension

Too bad that isnt faster

Not by much and it costs $30k less.

>Damage control

still slower
stay BTFO

Most Unreliable: The whole line-up.

ok

If they designed a whole functional engine themselves, then why did they need to go to Lamborghini to add two cylinders to it? Something doesn't add up about that story.

Well they owned Lamborghini at the time, so it would have been equivalent to Alfa getting Ferrari to design a six cylinder turbo engine for them
Oh wait...

It looks identical to a hellcat so why just not get one of those instead ?.

then again, almost all dodges looks more or less identical to me past the 60/70's chargers

1. They don't even know how to make wheel nuts
2. Their infotainment thing can be hacked an allow the vehicle to be remotely controlled.(luckily they don't use electric power steering)
2. Jeep Patriot, Dodge Dakota, Dodge Magnum, Dodge Nitro, etc all shitbox especially they have up on.
3. 20 inch alloy rims on a 1500 Rama are standard equipment on a "work Truck" with a 5.7 L.
4. The Hemi itself is underpowered and has so much lag I swear there's a turbo somewhere inside.
5. If you manage to get the Cummins they eat fan clutches for breakfast, and the only reliable trans is the manual and I've only ever seen and driven 1.
6. They still cant design a long lasting ball joint for their trucks
7. They made the Dodge Caravan and Journey

That's off the top of my head as I shit. Sitting on a uncomfortable chair in a spartan box, over a big piece if poo, that's pretty much sitting in a Dodge.

Pic is a POS Patriot hear axke support bushing which is a big Y shaped subframe that holds up the solid rear axle and connected to the body through 2 of these bushings. I denied working on because (safety reasons) the cheap ass customer wants me to spend an hour doing an inspection and pricing out parts for a 10 year rust bucket that they never buy so a simple oil change on a Mopar product takes an hour because there's always sonething worn, missing or damaged.

>Production cars
>Not modding your car
>Bought not built
No one likes you at Cars and Coffee.
You're the faggot that comes around bragging about something you didnt do,
and act superior, then crash your car 2 weeks later because you believe your own hype.
Fucking posers.

Okay the v10 is a truck engine.

It's also the 1st pushrod engine to use Varariable valve timing through the use of 2 camshafts one hollow and the other inside. This was in like 2004 or 2007 and that was an Americans innovation.

Lambo manufactured the block for the ACR because on the other side of the pond FCA doesn't have a plant capable of producing an aluminium block. They didn't design it, what business does lambo have in pushrods? Sure they may have had production engineers helping to get the process set up but it's still a Dodge design.

This post is so fucking wrong it isn't even funny
The first pushrod motor with vvti was the 3500 by GM, it won Ward's Best Engine the year it was released
And the development of the ACR engine was wayyy after Lamborghini made the prototype in the late 80s and 90s, it had nothing to do with FCA not having proper facilities because SRT has been developing the V10 since the release of the first Viper

Still FCA though

>Quickest SUV: Trackhawk.
fastest to the repair shop
>Fastest Sedan: Charger.
It isn't, and it is shitty inside
>Fasted Drag Car: Demon.
Needs race fuel to meet those numbers, but can't race without cage.
>Fastest Track Car: Viper ACR
the only one really worth a shit, i can't wait to see the 2018 model.

>i can't wait to see the 2018 model
you won't
it's discontinued, lmao

I'm not a huge FCA fan, but I've gotta say... I had a 2014 Wrangler 6-speed until last year and that fucker would 0-60 in 6.7 seconds and does a quarter-mile in just over 15 sec -- comparable to an FR-S, which is impressive for a base-model $22k 4WD off-roader.

and what if you mod it, then what? easier to mod with a higher baseline

>Still FCA

Fiat Chrysler "Anal Divider" Automobiles.

Chrysler quality has always been pretty poor, and I like being comfy when I drive. American cars are leaps and bounds beyond where they were in terms of overall finish and build even a decade ago, but a 13-year-old Camry interior makes most new American cars look like cattle wagons.

>Chrysler quality has always been pretty poor,
No it hasn't.
I would know better than you, my Family has owned Chrysler products since the 40's.
Damnliar Chrysler is when it all went downhill.

>the only one really worth a shit, i can't wait to see the 2018 model.
>the 2018 model
>2018 model
BTFO