/svg/ Shadowverse General

Vampy Edition

Shadowverse is a free to play class based CCG

NEW EXPANSION "Tempest of the Gods" to be released this March! Start saving rupies:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

The GBF collab event is LIVE. Check the following pastebin for details:
pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Bat'ed:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12378077
strawpoll.me/12458807
vocaroo.com/i/s1Pyn2cgrx1K
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Vampy-chan a slut

strawpoll.me/12378077

It's Vania

>Darkness Evolved 109 cards
>Rise of Bahamut 105 cards
>Tempest of the Gods 104 cards + twice the legendaries
umm shadowbabs??

>the memes are real

>A0

Fucking again. Someone will end up killing you're ass.

MORE LUNA

For posting thread past the bump limit?
Also *your

The play doesn't work

>losing against leaf and rune

Less Luna

strawpoll.me/12458807
strawpoll.me/12458807
strawpoll.me/12458807

You're waifu a shit. I'd not bump her limit.

>post net daria
>good

CONTROL SWORD
HAS NO
WEAKNESSES

said nobody ever
also save your fucking images as jpg you piece of asshole do you think we're made of internet over here? if I had money to spend I'd fucking go play hearthstone

Who Top 1000 here?

She's a dom anyway

>マーケ
Luna's selling herself?

I saw this image on the subreddit, why are you pretending to be someone successful? Why can't you actually just be that person instead?

puppers putting in work

Who has the best lewds?

What the fuck?
I'd rather drop money on Shadowverse. I feel like HS is just milking its playerbase at this point.

Luna

you both need to go back to Ieddit

Please, like I'd go on that shitty website. You should go back to that shit hole where you came from.

It's that same shitty artist again. Can't do proportions worth a shit. Post his pixiv so I can send a message telling him to khs.

Jeanne would be a great card if it was a 6 or 7pp card

I do go back, usually a few times a day. And I'm sure most people who post here also do that. You're just shafting yourself by limiting yourself to only go on Veeky Forums. Reddit has a bunch of useful resources and genuinely interesting and amusing content. You're essentially boiling reddit down to /r/pics and /r/funny as if Veeky Forums is entirely /b/ and /soc/

>A company whose goal is to make money is doing things to make money

Thought-provoking stuff there user.

Are you one of those Cygames dickriders who thinks that all the free packs are from "generosity" and don't have anything to do with their bottom line?

Need one quick concede
Id 44074

>Are you one of those Cygames dickriders who thinks that all the free packs are from "generosity" and don't have anything to do with their bottom line?
No, I just think they have the better game for now.

SV is
>too diverse: is impossible to know what encounter in ladder
>too much teaching: is impossible to win 100% with super decks
>no discover mechanic: no fun mechanic

HS is superior we only play SV because the UI is better and is possible to play while traveling

The ID is in the image name. Though I don't see what's wrong with this one, besides maybe the thighs entering the stockings looking strange.

>is better and is possible to play while traveling
What?
I have both on my phone.

What's stopping you from playing Hearthstone while traveling?

>he is unironically praising Ieddit

kys

This
If only I could play HS while traveling
Oh wait

Meanwhile, in Gwent

Shadowverse is a better game than Hearthstone, and is F2P-friendly. I don't care about their endgame. The day it stops being F2P-friendly is the day I stop playing it, it's no big deal.

You can keep spending hundreds of dollars in your glorified coinflip simulator while I play a real card game. I don't mind, blizzcuck.

>huge hips and thighs
>elongated limbs
That looks nothing like Luna.

What a good goy

You have to go back.

forest is kill, for real this time
what a time to be alive

Gwent felt shitty when it was a card game inside TW. I can't imagine wanting to play an actual Gwent standalone game.

Don picasso!?!? rob vampy is poor made and unrealistic. GBF vampy is retarded, like actual down. SV vampy is annoying. What do all these have in common? Every one of them are extremely unlikable.

Literally so immature, do you even read the garbage you post? Telling someone to kill themself because they use one of the best social media platforms around.

I get it, it used to be fun to bash reddit a few years ago. You just sound like an old person at this point.

Kill yourself

>Expecting a vampire girl to be realistic.

I agree that it doesn't truly resemble the character, but many artists change features of a character's body to suit their taste. I mean according to official art Luna is actually bustier than what the artist drew.

@170042760

Why does Shadow have the best waifus

i can't afford to pay2play HS and a good mobile

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

They pretend she is some big shit, trying to get the own little piece of Lore to believe it.

To back what up?

What are you, a fucking lawyer? Fuck off.

Daria is its weakness, it has always been.

whats the artist behind those pics?

You've missed the point, it's not about which is the better game.

The fact that you say shit like "I'd rather drop money on Shadowverse" means their tactic is working. Cygames KNOWS that Blizz's model is driving f2ps away, they're "generous" handouts are aimed at those people cause as statistics prove some of them will end up spending money. At the end of the day you're still getting played as much as the blizzdrones are.

How old is Luna anyway? The fanmade wiki which is one of the top results on google says she's sixteen fucking years old which can't possibly be true.

>best social media
>not an anonymous board
You should just not come back at all.

>At the end of the day you're still getting played as much as the blizzdrones are.
Except that your $20 is getting you far more than it would in Hearthstone
What the fuck are you even trying to say? We know Cygames is trying to make money, like no fucking shit man, but I want to give my money to cygames over blizzard because they take care of the community, they listen to us and they make great content. I'm not getting played, I'm happily giving them my money.

Stop fucking being a faggot.

some dev said the age in a interview

14 last I heard.

That's her cunny age. The devs have fucked it many times. It's sixteen now.

>3 Ancient Lions in the deck
>Hard Mulligan for them
>Draw like mad
>Still none by turn 5
>Lose

I'm ironically thinking of putting in Lucius in my deck. All the swordmaids and gay vampires are giving me an ulcer. Talk me out of it /svg/.

あまからするめ

I don't know, I can't recall anything ingame every stating her age. I couldn't see her being 16 unless the she has a disability. Going off the body wouldn't help, I've known girls in middle school that physically developed fast.

>I'm not getting played, I'm happily giving them my money.

That's right user, you tell him like it is.

>using the word cunny

Please, what's a good Haven deck?

I'm getting fucked from all possible sides, I just want to do this fucking mission.

Sounds about right. I feel her parents died quite a while ago and she just wasn't able to move past that point mentally. She's probably just an underdeveloped teenage.

You fucking autist how the fuck are they going to support the game if they cant generate money.

Storm Haven is affordable and can easily steal games thanks to its aggro nature.

what are you gold and legos?

do you have aria?

I'm not "played" if the content I pay for is good. Hearthstone players have to pay a ton of money for a coinflip simulator that they can't even balance or make fun. You don't even need money to play SV at a competitive level while you can't even get out of rank 20 if you don't spend money in kikestone.

Why do you think making money is a bad thing in itself? Companies need money for the product they want to maintain.

Just rope non-stop until people concede. It's how I got my sword wins.

>glorified coinflip simulator
I've never played HS but do you not see the irony in this post?

vocaroo.com/i/s1Pyn2cgrx1K

kys

>go 1st in T2
>lose

What did Cygames mean by this?

How do tempo forest win against control dicks anyway,pray for roach and bounce?

you didnt look at your cards desu or brick city

Liza a strong field they can't trade out with their board, but yea, roach is the more reasonable answer here.

Wow, Luna is more mature than this weeb loser here.

In HS, there are random effects printed on many cards that can decide games, on top of the other coinflips in any card game. Imagine if Arch Summoner Erasmus could hit face. That's the kind of coinflips HS has on top of the match-up and first/second coinflip.

I don't mind getting buttfucked by the matchmaking or the 50/50 first/second. Crushing an opponent because you had the dream situation or changing a bad situation into a win is what's interesting about card games. Getting crushed because a Haven player pulls an Albert to kill me when I was winning is NOT okay.

>spending anything in a game means company are greedy jews

god you're fucking retarded or trolling

Why do dragonshitters even try?

use the debug code to go 2nd

can i get a concede?

They like to rush overfeel.

Yeah, the only way to win going first is to trade with spells, or have some serious value followers. Or if you're sword and you drafted a aggro deck.

1st and 2nd isn't really balanced in arena.

kys swordnigger

No, vicious faggot. This general hate luna now, your parents trick didn't work.

All the good dragon players have Forte as their leader

thanks, rowen

Well, it's Rowen we are talking about...