You may only post ITT if your car smells great de-facto and you don't need any degenerate tree freshener

>You may only post ITT if your car smells great de-facto and you don't need any degenerate tree freshener

t. can't deal

Mine smells like bananas. I eat a lot of bananas and leave the peels in a bag on the floor.

Mine smells like red cherry soda, after my drunk ass friend knocked his can over and didn't realize until it was fully permeated in the foam cushion of the seats.

>smells kinda good

sup fellow patrician?

defacto isn't the correct word.
>You may only post ITT if your car smells great without any tree freshener
My motorcycle smells like gasoline and burnt oil. It's perfect.

I don't let smokers smoke in my car.

If people complain, they don't need to ride in my car.

i sprinkle my summer car with baking soda when it goes into storage and vacuum it when it comes out

smells good man

my car smells like farts and as anybody can tell you my farts smell amazing

>that old fuel rich gross polluter 80s car smell

fucking perfect

>melted crayon smell of bmw's

>this

the smell of 38 year old Toyota vinyl is delicious, especially when it sits for a few months with the doors shut and you open them and get a big whiff

This. No eating or drinking anything that could make a mess, smoking, shitting, puking or do anything else that'll make me put effort into restoring the car to a state before you entered it.

It sounds autistic but it's really common courtesy to the point where you should always ask before eating or whatever. I've never even had to bitch at someone for any of the above because I'm not giving rides to inconsiderate cunts in the first place

COULD NOT DEAL

I bought an industrial ozone generator and ran it in my nasty F150 for 20 minutes. For the last 5 I set recirculate on and cranked the fan all the way up. I don't even know where my cabin air filter is. Problem solved

>dat smell of worn leather and vinyl
>faint odor of oil and wood from garage

>Keep a cup of coffee beans in one of the cup holders at all times
>Change flavors once a month when I go to buy different coffee from Winco

Current flavor: Rocket Java which I lovingly know as "Cock Java"

I might have to try this

My car smells like pizza and tobacco

So great

This is the best feel.

>tfw you open your door to your full leather interior after a day of the sun shining through the windshield

> tfw you open your door into your car and it smells like a burning oil well.
> tfw you open your door to get out of your car and it smells like a petrol station.

Seriously, best thing ever to park next to EV wanking stations.

My lexus smells like a humidor