How to communicate with other drivers

What does Veeky Forums do to communicate with other drivers?
I use a whiteboard and I'll write "thank you" or if I see a qt driving I'll write my number on it and show it to her.

I use a cb radio

I use gentle love-taps with my rusted out Ram's bumper to show drivers I appreciate their meticulously restored classic cars.

i roll coal in patterns like smoke signals

I like to carry a morse code signaling light (found when I was scuba diving the Titanic wreck) mounted to the bed of my truck. Park it on top of a hill and blind people on the freeway.

i blink at cars with my headlights

or honk when i'm mad or impatient

With hand gestures. If I'm at a stop sign, and I want them to go, I'll do a "come here" type of signal.

flashing your headlights while behind or next to someone means speed up/let's race/let's play cat & mouse

Stop doing this immediately. If you ever gesture someone like that and they get into an accident somehow as a result, you will be held personally responsible for the accident. Civilians don't have the authority to direct traffic.

No he wouldn't. The fact that he has no authority is exactly why they shouldn't be listening to his ass so it's their fault if they crash.

Think long and hard about what you just said, and cease giving legal advise forever

kek when people do this shit to me I do it back to them and then when they finally go I pull forward and look at them with my hands up like WTFMAN.

the joys of living in a tourist hotspot.

Traffic control is a power reserved for LEOs or certified individuals who have completed a training course and are wearing safety gear.
You assume responsibility for the traffic by directing it, and if there's an accident, you're at fault as a result of your negligence.
The only exception would be if you were the first on the scene of an accident, you could direct traffic until officials showed up, and you would be legally protected because you were acting as a Good Samaritan.
If you don't believe me, ask a cop. They'll tell you the same thing. Otherwise, good luck in court when it eventually blows up in your face.

I kinda have this judgemental stare whenever a tourist fucks up here, which is mostly during the winter season. Stuff like when they slide right across a crossroads, lose the grip in a turn or fail to get up a simple incline

Thank fuck they aren't able to go fast where there are people walking

Is this legit? Can someone confirm? I'm actually curious now.

No, he is a moron.

In some states (not sure if all) this is 100 percent true. Not that i agree with it in any way, it is a law with precedence here in jew york, happened to one of my driving instructor's students, and he was found partially acountable for the accident
>captcha: gas stations

It's completely true.

Think about it this way. Imagine you tell someone to stick a metal fork in an electrical socket. They do it and get injured as a result. It's the same principle. They were injured as a direct result of your instruction, and you're liable for your negligence. You can't tell the judge "well he shouldn't have listened to me, I'm not an electrical engineer".

That is one of the most autistic things I've heard in days.

Horn, high-beams, indicators, and middle fingers.
In extreme cases, rolling down the window, leaning out, and screaming insults and obscenities at them.

I write messages in sharpie on rocks and throw it in their windows, last time I threw "I think you're a qt" through the windshield of a cute girl and I think she pulled over to read it

Sorry for brushing you off and implying you're stupid. Thanks for the info, man.

I use the flashers to say "thank you"

I let someone into traffic once, and they gave me a flash of their hazards and it made me happy.

Good thing I'm not a civilian then, fagboi

Federal LEO

haha I want one of these so bad. Could reach over to the keyboard and type "FUCK YOU"

>back when i was ~10, dads driving me to go eat
>guy behind us honks, switches lanes and tries getting my dads attention
>then holds up a sign, not a white board, a printed fucking sign saying "Left taillight broken"
>dad nods, guy drives off
>mfw
To this day I dont know what sort of person would have such signs within arms reach to just help people on the road. And not just any signs, specific as hell ones. I wonder what others he had say, if he holds up a "Fuck you asshole" while overtaking

I wave at every other WRX or STI owner because someday we're going to start a frat or something

i want to get a dry erase board and write stuff now

Use your turn signals you dumb autists thats why cars have them.
>tfw there are people who think using turn signals or not having high beams on at night is a sign of weakness

>reach over to the keyboard and type "FUCK YOU"
>not having a FUCK YOU hotkey

lol

Probably wants to save people from being beaten to death by police over a tail light

I toggle the right and left signals rapidly to let people know to stay as far back away from me as possible.

I do the same whenever I see retarded southerners in new England during the winter

its also fun to try and guess what state plates the car that slid into a ditch has. its usually florida or Georgia

What kind of Suzuki is that it looks sweet.

I fishtail on the freeway to assert dominance over other drivers.

Found the wanton homosexual

You haven't been here long then. They call us Veeky Forumstists for a reason.

Like I give a fuck what cops say. Kiss my ass boot licker.

>scuba diving the Titanic wreck
>scuba diving two miles underwater
user pls

>doesnt even scuba the marianas trench
pussy

i wipe my windshield and pretend nothing happened

S-Cross, aka second generation SX4

Decent little cars

I would have it permanently set to 'go drive off a cliff' or 'stop fucking tailgating me'.