RIP n o c o i n e r s

RIP n o c o i n e r s.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-6Q1y4qOf5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

feelsgoodman

RIP to retards that sold during the dip. Grats, you've been ejected from the moon train

youtube.com/watch?v=-6Q1y4qOf5U

So you made less than 10% over how many months? Holding something that volitle?

The banks and politics will delete Bitcoins from your account when they get angry.

NO COINERS MISSED THE TRAIN AGAIN LMAOOOOOO

I haven't really paid attention to bitcoins since the last major crash. Are there reputable exchange organizations now?

Sure bud, what is leverage?

>less than 10%
>how many months

For 10% you'd just need to have held it for little over a week, 0 leverage. 4 months would have given over 50%.

Silly nocoiners, always finding new ways of coping.

how much leverage are you able to comfortably use on bitmex? okcoin has a lot of fake volume but the liquidity seems a lot better than bitmex.

< 10

are you leveraged up over 1000 bitcoins then or am i reading your screenshot incorrectly?

> not using BTC to pay for everything

> less than 10% over how many months
> dat coping

No?
Inverse swap is where the contract is in USD. I have a combined position of approximately $180k USD.

That would be a 180 btc position at 1k prices.

was looking at the xbt/btc value column, confused if it was before or after leverage.

its a shame because i trust bitmex more than i do okcoin and i wouldnt be opposed to throwing 20/30 btc on there to drop down my leverage, but the liquidity seems like you'll always be running into significant slippage

>wow it went from $990 to $1000, nocoiners on suicide watch

>cope

Should have killed themselves a long time ago. This is just the climax.

its back to $995.

coiners on suicide watch! How can they ever recover from this disaster?

If you're exiting

huh, didnt know they had a spot market, thought they were all derivatives. did you go through any verification? i avoided that with bitfinex but the fact that they supported kyc/aml made them a riskier exchange to me.

I lost 13 cents off my $70 gains, brb killing myself

No verification since profits and losses are all in bitcoin. No usd held at the exchange. You just can't be from the US. Sign up with a VPN if you want.

>RIP n o c o i n e r s.

So, bros. I'm holding only 2 btc that I bought last June.
Seeing that through coin is on a constant rise, should I buy it now or wait for... a dip?

I was kinda hoping that it would dive after the NY, but it never did, did it?

Bitcoin isnt backed by Central Banks.. When will you coiners realize that your coin isnt backed by anything.

Coiners REK'd

How does it feel losing the oportunity twice?

Lost 15 btc gambling in november

Now i have 0.04btc

Just suicide brb

Where can you actually pay with bitcoin?

serious question.

literally google it.

steam accepts it too now

>buy on btc-e for 995 usd
>sell on bitstamp for 1030
Is it usual that there's such a difference between exchanges? Is it hard to withdraw from btc-e or something like that?

when you want to cash out they will steal like 10% of your money (exact sum depending on exchange)

>Where can you actually pay with bitcoin?

The few legit businesses that actually accept bitcoin give you such shitty rates that they might as will be flipping your bitcoins in the black market.

Good luck trying to trade coins for anything close to "market" value.

That's why most of these scammers try to give you altcoins & other shit coins for your bitcoins.

The whole game is to shuffle around these coins until some sucker decides to trade real fiat currency for them.

i dont understand why they are valued so high?

no one spends them they just trade them, why are they worth 1k each?

Thanks I figured it was something like that.

I will personally be exchanging as much fiat for bitcoin as i can as soon as i get paid. Fuck you.

There's only 15 million of them in existance. Only 21 million will ever exist.

Its better than gold.

Holy feck.

[spoiler]Rekt [/spoiler]

but gold can be made into jewellery and shit, why would someone want to own a bitcoin apart from the novelty?

Enjoy your bubble, I guess.

Won't matter once bitcoin inevitably becomes obsolete

>but gold can be made into jewellery and shit
That's not the reason for gold's value, it's much the other way round.

>There's only 15 million of them in existance. Only 21 million will ever exist.
>Its better than gold.

My Asscoin only has 10 in existance. There will only ever be 10 of my Asscoins.

Asscoins are better than gold.

Yes... yes... less than 10%

It's mostly because of the Chinese. China is trying to devalue it's currency to improve its economy so the rich people there want to move money out of the country to protect it from being devalued. However, the government has put capital controls in place where each Chinese citizen can only move a certain amount of money out of the country each year. The very rich there can pay clever lawyers and accountants to move far more out of the country which is why we are still seeing so much Chinese money being hidden in property markets in Canada, Australia, London, Hong Kong, etc. Bitcoin is becoming another method with which Chinese can get money out. It is volatile but worth it when the government is planing to reduce the value of your cash savings and other Yuan assets by another 20%. Indians are starting to use Bitcoin too now that Modi is trying to punish anybody holding physical cash.

only 21 million meme... m8 you can move the decimal around and see that there can be an infinite amount of bitcoin

better sell of before it crashes again

lol S&P.. looks like a grandpa's game

Are you retarded?

Poor bait champ.

>One whole Bitcoin.