Has Veeky Forums ever had a sexual experience in their car?

Has Veeky Forums ever had a sexual experience in their car?

My boyfriend sucked me off while I drove down the highway at the end of our second date.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7m1s2NFOGyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off fag.

I've had a sufficient amount of road head and hand-jobbage by my ford engineer ex-gf.

Never got some in your car, have you?

Why are the people who start these threads always either gay or something that's just going to derail the thread?

Hmmmm

>he doesn't eat peepee

>implying car
>implying sexual experience

>ford engineer
>girl
>ex
I'm sorry for your loss, mate.

My Girlfriend owns a fiat 500
I'm 6'4 and my gf wanted to fuck in it, so we did.
Also got roadhead multiple times in that car driving down the street to get us Whataburger

That must have been very difficult in a 500.

She was an alcoholic (1-1.5 bottles of wine every night) that didn't do drugs. I'm a drug fiend that doesn't do alcohol. Both of us are automotive mechanical engineers but it just wasn't working out. I have no fucking clue how she passed differential equations as she seemed dumb as bricks to me.

Because it's a shitpost, chances are OP isn't even gay, he just wants to get responses and the classic "lol, I'm gay" shitpost gets people stupidly often

Diff eq is a plug n chug class. You can stop role playing as an intellectual any day now.

>faggots don't actually use Veeky Forums

Tfw I'm never going to score

If you role-play as yourself, are you really you?

I took diff-eq at a school that only does engineering, and I hear that changes things but I never went anywhere else. The first half was deceptively plug-and-chug but the second half was a bitch.

Oh no, I'm a faggot myself, it's just that posts like OP's are clearly made to get replies

I am OP. No, I'm not shitposting. It's sad that people can only be seen as ironically gay on here.

Back of Impreza sedan Infront of her house before her parents were home. Worked, but didn't add anything to the experience so we never repeated it.

WHY IS THERE SO MANY GAY Veeky Forums REGULARS
I DON'T GET IT
WHY DO CARS ATTRACT HOMOSEXES

>it's not shitposting
It may not have been out of malice but it's still shitposting. Mentioning your boyfriend was entirely unnecessary.
>but if I didn't mention him how would everyone know I'm gay?
They wouldn't, which is the point. There was no reason to call attention to being a fag, it's the equivalent of saying "im a girl btw, dont hit on me silly boys ;P"

You weren't happy with this board being underage only...youd had to make it also gay.

At this point we can just change the name from Veeky Forums to /BMW official/

I mean, if we're talking about our sexual experiences I would figure it's important to note who we're fucking. It would seem pretty fucking weird if I said "somebody was sucking me off".

My only issue came from ODEs. Such a mare

>it's important to note who we're fucking
Starved for attention?

fucking fag

99% of my high school sexual experiences were in my car. One time I parked in the wrong parking lot at night and a cop came to check I wasn't smoking weed and saw my wiener.

Pics or it didn't happen

I've never had a sexual experience period....

It's not that great desu. You have to spend your time, energy, and money entertaining them, then afterwards they all want to tell you about their lives / friends / feelings.

Focus on science, Morty.

youtube.com/watch?v=7m1s2NFOGyg

So I was getting road-head...

is all ya gotta say so as not to weird people out.

>Has Veeky Forums ever had a sexual experience in their car?
Not in the car, but lots of times immediately before getting into the car. Also lots of times after getting out of the car. Both of us prefer nice hot showers before doing it. That adds to sensuality. And bathing means we would be out of the car to begin with.

>My boyfriend sucked me off
Nope. She's a GF not a BF.

I have had either sex or gotten/received oral in the following cars.

>1988 Honda Prelude Si(my car)
>1986 Mercury Grand Marquis(parents car)
>1987 Ford Mustang 5.0 LX(my car)
>1993 Ford Explorer(girls car)
>2001 Ford Expedition(girls rental)
>1991 Honda CRX Si(my car)
>1997 Honda Civic HX(gfs car)
>1997 Pontiac Trans Am(gfs car)
>2009 Ford Focus(my car)
>2013 Ford Escape(gfs car)

yes and it sucked, 2 door pontiac sunfire a shit for back seat fun

>2017
>being straight

really makes you think

Ive got a bet with one of my buddies that I fuck someone inside my miata.

>Mercedes-Benz B180 CDI
>Creampied my GF in it and never really cleaned it.

pde made ode feel like kindergarten. ode was already fairly easy.

I'm 5'2 and I don't think it could be done. She'd have to be as small as me to fit in my miata

1991 Honda Accord EX
I had just learned manual that month and my gf sucked my dick while I was rowing through the gears. It was a bliss feeling.

>Shifting
>Getting your dick sucked
does not compute

it can be done.

I honestly can't imagine how would getting my dick sucked look while I would be "rowing through the gears"...

Fucked in the back of 2 cars, road head a couple times, and multiple blowjobs

Did my ex in the "back" of my FC. Shit was so cramped and hard to do.

Very little room for PELVIC THRUSTS

Speaking of cramped the e39s backseat was definitely not designed for sex in mind. Remember when euro cars were designed for driving and not tweeting from behind the wheel?