/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Pantsu edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 03/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita on September 26 (N. America), September 29 (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hxE0HYeL
pastebin.com/anxaCBAG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

penis

Would she be a good cook anons?

Why

Bros this Amami CG is doing weird things with my body. Help.

What have I done

THREADLY REMINDER.

Guess who's back, back again.

If you like blood and nail clippings sure

Remember to cleanse the world of tulpafags like Korekiyo.

It's the hot new thing in Japan. Force Ouma to piss his pants and then have questionably consensual sex with him.

Those crazy Japanese!

I can't believe he bench pressed all of his sisters

Did Saihara actually get to eat something she made in her FTEs?
I'd imagine she'd be a good cook if you can convince her not to add special ingredients.
Which seems easy, considering he did it right away.

Post your best straight pairings for NDRV3

She has suffered enough, user.

>still haven't updated the op to let people know that v3 is coming to steam simultaneously
One job

Best Boy. He died for our sins. Rest in peace Kiibo.

Those wacky Japanese!
...Wait a second.

Spinoff when?

>korekiyo is his own tulpafag

Anyone got that post about kiibo being modified by team Dr?

Well she's not suffering anymore now is she?

Amami turned me gay.

Someone mentioned Miu's cause of death was listed in pink in the previous thread. Is that true?

Here's the Monokuma File about Miu's cause of death.

Wasn't it because her cause of death was unknown at first?

It's okay, he'll come back as an enemy and Saihara will have to break him to pieces.

What's the context for this sprite?

Embrace the otome prince user. Cover him with your love and make sure you suck his fingers to taste the delicious taste of such a fine person. Sure he might treat you like an imoto at first but you'll surely get him to see you as a lover ready and willing to accept his seed and bear his children.

She's having an orgy in the afterlife with Tulpaman's sister, Tenko and all the ghosts of the other admirable girls

Kiiboroll

When you buy my next gaimu.

Skinny boy Saihara can't do shit against him

>Kiibo gets some low quality gif roll that looks like it came out of some shitty 90's PC game
>Still looks better than Kaito's CGs

Does the CG artist hate Kaito?

Posting best girl!

There are times when those sprites appear in the background behind the regular sprites during trials for a "spooky" effect.

It happens for Ouma too.

It's not like it's hard to figure out, space case.

The file is pointing to her head though. Her body is fine.

Perhaps, but Tulpaman's suffering will be eternal. He was cucked for life by his own sister.

>Shuichi x Kaede
>Rantaro x Tsumugi
>Maki x Kaito
>Miu x Kiibo
>Kirumi x Ryoma
>Himiko x Ouma
>Angie x Shinguji
>Tenko x Gonta

Huh, that's weird. Is it because Monokuma knows the cause of death and so him not knowing it is a lie?

I made that gif in the last thread out of the pictures of Kiibo turning under the hydraulic press.
It's not actually in the game.

I thought it would be in the 4th trial.

>yfw there is no other admirable girls and probably no nee san because it was all HIKUSHON

So cute! Any rumors of bulges are a complete lie!

>same pose
What did they mean by this?

>Tenko x Gonta
Why?

Miu was the one in control of the VR world, so all Monokuma could do was figure out Miu's body wasn't wounded, but whatever he found out was pointing at Miu's head. It being pink is really strange. Monokuma must've known that Miu died in VR somehow, because he knew if someone died there they'd die for real.

This and Kaito/Maki are nice.

>>Himiko x Ouma
>tfw your only good option is your bully

>no nee san
But then who was ghost?

Her entire profile image in the Monokuma File is in pink. That's extremely strange too.

Newest nip theory. They think Kodaka rused us again and Tsumugi lied about Remembering Light being fake. They think they really were SHSL students going to school as HPA students in Naegi's school. The killing game show was fake and Amami was SHSL Hope at HPA which was supposed to be irony at him being the first to die. The Gulfel Plan was real.

Hmm. Does her file look like this immediately after you receive it or does it get updated later?

Either pair the spares or your typical violent girl x gentle guy cliche

Yeah, it's certainly strange. Does Ouma's Monokuma file have such an oddity too?

Sure what ever you say

The Monokuma file never gets updated. It looked like the entire time.

Monokuma did have access to Gonta's VR memories, so he could just look from there after he could regain control.

...it's when he rolls out from under the press machine last second. It's in chapter 5.

I know chapter 5, user.

Don't know the wiki should be trusted or not, but I saw this on Ouma/Himiko profile relationship to each other :
>In Chapter 5, Himiko states that there is no way to love or take interest in a person like Kokichi. In turn, Kokichi said he loved her however which Himiko responded by blushing. Due to his lying nature, it's hard to tell if he was serious and it could have been yet another way to tease her.

Obviously the victim isn't listed because Monokuma doesn't know that. Not sure about the cause of death, though, since Monokuma actually wouldn't have been able to know if the victim was killed before being squished.

Nips are retards.

You are also a retard.

The shitty thing with the lies twist is that Kodaka can literally do anything he wants depending on how the fanbase reacts

No? This wasn't what he said?

That could've been Kaito ad-libbing, but who knows.

>wiki

What if Kodaka lurks for the dumbest theories nips can come up with and chooses the most retarded one and says "yes that's exactly what happened."?

It's literally grey guy since the body was completely crushed.

Miu's was probably because her whole body shut down due to shock

It was during the trial with Momota inside the Exisal

After the trial Momota said that he ad-libbed a bit so it could be his words...or it could be Ouma himself who wrote it.

Any screenshot to prove this?

Good taste! Shame there's not much art of it.
At least we have fics.

welp i guess these guys will be classmates at neo hpa then...

Threadly reminder

I see! Just one more thing to consider.

Remind me again, did Ouma and Gonta spawn next to the Remembering Light? They also had up to 2 minutes to talk and both along with Miu were the last three to log in, when Ouma and Miu had been previously so impatient in trying to get everyone to log in.

Can anyone remotely stop that grey guy?

No but it was Momota that left the Exisal, it wasn't Ouma's word

I'm not doubting you, but I really did make that gif.
I put the pictures in an animation maker and created it.
It wasn't originally part of the files in the rips archive.

I believe this theory.

Couldn't they have lifted the press again to take a look at the squished body for clues? Obviously it wouldn't be easy but you could look for hair, remnants of his clothes, etc etc

They couldn't since Kaito snapped the cable.

Yes.

Apparently the cable was cut.

And without Miu, they had no way to fix the crusher.

>shipperfags ruining this general

The power cable was cut and none of them were strong enough to lift it.

Speaking of Sairu fics, are there any new ones out? I haven't been on /drg/ in a while

It's unknown whether they spawned next to the Remembering Light, but Ouma probably found it somewhere near.

The word Dead is in pink.

Thanks for the picture. Now let's consider this, does this apply for all of the other victims listed in the Monokuma files?

That's the same with all Monokuma Files....

NOT THIS SHITTO AGAIN

I'm working on translating some right now.
Have you seen the two that were already translated?

Still doesn't change the fact that it's better than Kaito's fuckin sticker mouth

No because we knew who died. We didn't know who died here.

No?!

No, it only shows their wounded areas in pink. The issue of bodies in cases 4 and 5 is body with no damage and a body that's unrecognizable. The files could've just had no pink areas vs. making the entire pic pink.

pastebin.com/hxE0HYeL
pastebin.com/anxaCBAG
Enjoy.

Miu's was entirely pink too.

The next pic of his corpse in the file is the one we'd need.