pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662

Previous: 170041378

Lucina is my onahole

Azura a shit.

Nice link FUCKFACE

Fixed previous

Azura and Lucina are both shit

Anna, as an axe unit, is second only to Hector.

Camilla a shit.

Worst Slutwing

I like Hana

Minerva is better than Anna.

Gunter is better than Anna

I can't wait for Fury Anna soon.

>tfw your +HP/-ATK lucina keeps surviving on 1-3hp

I can't believe it but +HP feels like a real boon

Camilla a shit, indeed.

no it really isnt

WHEN USING A BOW

Minerva is a close 3rd

sick memes bro

I can't use her at all. She's so glass even with vantage. For all that shit people talk about Camilla, at least in my experience Camilla is easier to use than Anna.

Gunther is kinda different since he's more of a tank but he's also easier to use.

-HP lucina detected

Dont be jelly of me when I 2v1 lolitiki and taco

God I want to fuck a dragon

Cuck
Double cuck

Is Aether worth it despite being 5 actions to charge? My Chrom sometimes gets two Sol uses off in one match (against Camillas or brave swords), and almost always at least one, so is the one turn really that big of a difference?

Her biggest problem is that she's always neutral. +Spd would help vastly. Speed is still mostly way too important of a stat, and a ton of good units hit at least 36 speed.

Were laguz units nerfed in RD? I'm at Part 2's Endgame and neither Lethe nor Mordecai can kill anything on their own.

Then again, nobody in my team can kill anything on their own either except Elincia herself but I'm mostly using her as a healer due to the stage having so many bow users.

NINO!

>I would like to stay with you longer
Even Caeda fell.

Uh, is this guy serious?

What terrible things would he do to a young girl?

NO

ASS

cherche looks so good
too bad shes kind of weird

Best girl.

People were saying clones now kept old skills in 1.1.0, yes? Can we get any idea how inheritance works from that? They keep all their skills, or only ones for empty slots.

I wanna know if I can replace sel defense on Ephraim with something useful.

Chrom probably wants Aether, since he'll be getting both the health and the damage.

It's the Luna -> Aether path that makes Aether less worth it, but Chrom's Sol -> Aether makes it a moot point.

In all fairness, she's averahe at best until her 5 stars.

Vantage 3, a 16 mt weapon with her speed and attack, as well as a low-health get-out-of-dodge option make her amazing.

She's going to really go places when we can put Fury on her.

If she's already 5* and you're still having trouble with her, consider not being shit at the game.

Pinch her cheeks and hide her candy

I really like it when artists draw the thighs being squeezed by the thigh highs desu

I bet if Cherche didn't have Muhnerva she'd be much more popular.

Impregnate then wait 8 months before aborting the baby.

t. Shitzurafag

It's basically what we expected, free slots can inherit anything. Hope you enjoy teleporting Hectors, Takumis, Lucinas, Lyns, Lindes and whatever else has a free B slot and is top tier, which is basically almost every top tier.

Jugdral had the edgiest and most overrated games in the series. Take a wild guess.
Would have just said "worst", but then Awakening and Fates happened.

>5* some dumb donut over waifus
how about not. i dont care if shes SSS+ tier, i dont associate with jews

She's the army whore. Not surprising

Cherche has Minerva dragging her down. If they took Minerva away she'd probably be more popular. Her support with Lonk is one of the best in the game, and her other non-Minerva supports are ally pretty good.

What about renewal linde
She can be both a pseudo cleric while still having real damage

rate her

How about taken slots? Can they be replaced with something else?

So the strong get stronger and the weak get worse. Good job Nintendo.

>falling for Caeda's tricks

Back to your containment board.

Linde either has her full health bar or is 60 feet under. There's no in between.

Fuck off Catria

She dies too fast anyways. Everyone is teleporting. Either that or they have Vantage.

0/10
women arent knights and never will be. stick to bows and horses, girls

Cute!

Did Roger have a mind-washing gun?
Didn't think so.

>edgy
Kek, confirmed for not playing it. It's literally a gag, she's afraid of insects and he puts insects on her face when she disobeys him.

That's pretty bad

i'm gonna take a wild guess and say you didn't even play the games because if you did you'd actually know what parn's referring to

Does this go for open Assist slots too?

Nah I've only used her at 4*. I don't even have enough feathers for anyone yet.

What are laguz? Do you mean subhumans?

>not putting Lunge or Desperation on Takumi

fuck marry kill

No, taken slots are forever. So you're stuck with your HP+5 Brash Assault Seliph, now with Hone Atk+3 as if that makes him less trash than he is.

From what it looks like, Assists and Specials will be open to inherit.

Fuck Anna
Marry Sharena
Kill Alfonse

>Implying she's not sending you to the frontlines to be cannon fodder for her Chad
Cuck

Confirmed awakening baby

You played yourself

Marry and fuck Alfonse, kill the other two

Fuck Anna
Marry Alfonse
Kill what's her face

Speaking of skill inheritance, will Wary Fighter make Alfonse into a red Effie?

It seems lack of double attack/getting doubled by fucking knights is his big flaw.

This actually might make him pretty damn good.

Wont lunge put him in a bad spot? You want him to be away from the enemy, not right next to them.

What does Caeda see in him?

He's not retarded and pretending it's edgy though. Fuck off with your outdated and obsolete games

So basically, anybody with an open B slot automatically moves up a tier.

Sorry, I'm not seeing an ass here, that's far too flat.

Well, that's fucked.

What skills are you gonna put on your units now that we know how inheritance works, /feg/?

user, she's the one going in the frontlines for him.

Kind of. I don't see Selena jumping up even though she can now teleport.

I'm assuming I go either East or West and get different follow-up maps.

Which direction?

how bad?

Chad already found love

Marry Anna (money, high-raking military job, interchangeable with equally fuckable sisters)

Kill Alfonse (and nothing of value was lost)

Fuck Sharena (imagine what that voice sounds like when she orgasms)

Positioning is a big deal and is only going to get bigger. It's more for pulling distant characters out of place. Given the disincentive that is Close Counter, he's really the only ranged character that can do this.

Fuck off

Fuck Sharena
Marry Anna
Kill Alfy

Couldn't you do that with Drag Back too, except with less risk?

Lunge is bad for Doga, right? It helps with his poor movement but it always winds up fucking me over.

Eh, it's a better edit than that other one on the boorus.

Rate my waifu

Stop being mean to him.

Yep, which is why that's also an awesome option. Lunge strikes me as having more of an opportunity to plant a Linde in the lap of a Hector though.

I'll be less mean to him when I can put Wary fighter 3 on him.

Left route is tougher and gives you better units, right route gets you lots of good items. I prefer right just cause I love Shanam so much.

Go to bed.