So I don't know much about drag culture, but I'm guessing that if you showed up to a drag race in this...

So I don't know much about drag culture, but I'm guessing that if you showed up to a drag race in this, you'd get called a poser and get smoked by some garage-built Foxbody with

doubt it

most people in the real world arent that autistic

a Foxbody with less than 20k put into it will be a shoddy shitbox if it runs fast enough to beat a Demon and would likely break or be inconsistent

Except everybody who actually does show up is in a stock Civic+CAI or V6 Mustang

>showing up to a drag race in anything other than a cute dress
ISHYGDDT

you won't be racing Jeff Lutz that's for sure, but unlike track cars, straight line drag cars don't start to see noticeable gains until you put in a lot more time and effort

>slower than a fucking sedan
lmao

not really, more goes into drag racing than just a built up motor. Especially if you want sub 10 numbers.

Nah, you'd get tons of people telling you "nice car". And no one would care when a shitty pile of shitty shit is faster. Purpose built drag cars aren't cool. A car that fast that you can drive home in comfort is cool. My buddies STOCK R32 GTR gets more pics and people asking about it than his 1000hp drag car.

This

I ran a bone stock sunfire down the strip, just for fun. Nobody cares.

>I have never been to a drag strip
It's full of mid 40 year old men and their assorted V8 GM shitboxes (and/or Foxbody Mustangs) with nitrous

You can't drag in it, you need to get a cage first

>Ameifats LITERALLY use sissy cuck lingo in motorsports

Kek!

I like big peepee in my but lol B^)

.....It's literally a cage.... Do you know what a cage is? Protip: your bf's cock guard wasn't the first cage.

Stay btfo

Stay not knowing definitions. Illiterate pleb.

I love it when my bf puts my sissy estro-cock in a cage

>being this mad because you assume the only cage is the one your bull makes you wear

>Actually defending being forced to use a cage when driving the demon

My sides!!

>retarded trip fag doesnt know what a roll cage is
jesus christ why are you even here

I love sucking on my black bfs cock while he puts my tiny micropenis in its cage

Im not a tripfg

Im a tripfag and also VERY gay

>dodge is in controller of the way some drag strips work with insurance
>literally every 1k cc sport bike should be required to have kill switches and full leather when at drag strips

>i'm just pretending to be retarded

whats very to you?

Yet sportbike riders like me don't need a cage to run 9s because we arent cucks

Cagers are called cagers for a reason

this post triggered the cuckolds

>Yet sportbike riders like me don't need a cage to run 9s because we arent cucks

But you are required to wear a helmet to go down the block @5mph

For what its worth most of the drag guys I know want one. Then again most of them are boomers.

OP nobody is going to give you a hard time for the car you show up in unless you're a faggot about it.

Also you wont get kicked out of a drag strip for showing up in one of these without a cage. You have to go faster than 10.99 first. Easier said than done.

>Be me
>Runs down to get my own big dick syndrome dodge
>Chose the demon, sounds mean and "NHRA Banned"
>Go home get some full slicks not the road Worthy pieces of shit
>Head to the strip
>Tell me to go home, it's to fast
>Go home put a cage in the car, go back
>Lose every race except one against a Focus
>AC isnt worth a fuck
>Go home cry

>>Head to the strip
>>Tell me to go home, it's to fast

Only at NHRA sanctioned tracks/events and only then if the officials decide to enforce it (I mean we had cars into the nines on Woodward with no cages and no kerfuffle) and only if if you can get it to run faster than a ten. All this disregarding what KIND of event it is because if it's bracket racing a lot of people are going to lose to a Focus.

>Required to wear a helmet
No I'm not. I just choose to.

Just like you need a cage to run pretty much any competitive motorsport. Sorry you can't even afford a cage to run in LeMons, cuck

Kek