Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ljeWpZRAS8s?t=196
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previously on /duh buh tuh/

First for hond a best

Second for 125cc enough cc

youtu.be/ljeWpZRAS8s?t=196
(3:16 if the embedded link doesn't work)
why did the dude's tire tuck under? He didn't brake, there's no debris
I'm at a loss

>Cuckhold: the post.

Anyone here own a dt 200 before? How are they?

Loss of traction :^)

target fixation

ABS would have saved him

on what though? or are you memeing

They are unkillable but there is nothing special about them when it comes to power/handling

Confirmed.

Possibly buying 2017 FZ-09 in two weeks

Whats the fastest way to kill myself on it.

See the road snakes?
that is cracks in the road and it is what he slipped on, probably cold out those road snakes are fucking slippery when it is cold as they are just the tar out of the road that has moved into the crack.

I would say 150cc enough cc

Post your bike, or hear a new weird noise you can't explain on your next ride.

Jump off a cliff

Roads scare me, I should buy a cruiser since they can't even lean.

there are no cliffs near me

maybe a small hill

there's already a new sound I can't explain every ride. This bike is held together by determination, gum wrappers, and miracles.

Time to delet urself

there is a lake, but i think drowning is too slow

maybe i can do a sick willy underwater maybe

Best baiku

If cruisers can't lean then why do most Harleys have smaller chicken strips than most sports bikes?

You don't need round tires if you can't lean.

Because the rider is so fat he smashes the tires flat when he gets on the bike

Wrong sv650 lad.

[valve ticking intesifies]

Just do as the burgers do, get a gun

>found 2011 very clean gsx-r1000 with 23k miles for a good price at a stealership
>it's already gone
Is this a signal? Should I buy new?

Do police pull over motorcycles more often than cars? Looking to learn on the road but don't have any friends to teach me, and worried I'll get stopped even if I didn't make a mistake

the one I own is always the right one

>Dual Sport helmet on cbr
Why tho?

Memes

It's a wanna-be cbr though.

because i want a dirtbike and a streetbike, and im dumb.

mostly dumb.

does your bike look sporty?
if yes, there's gonna be more pigs than a bacon factory coming after you

Yes.
I get pulled over literally every time i ride, sometimes multiple times in the same ride.

>new vehicle clearance
>Odometer: 398 km

is Moto Madness a furry?
really makes me think

Husky is a motorcycle brand

>Want an abarth
>Buying new is dumb because of depreciation
>They're super cheap new
>Used ones are really rare
Really makes me think

I'm not buying it senpai

whats with people getting bikes that were literally made for 12 year olds and riding them on the roads?

Going full throttle is fun.

This. Some of the most fun I've ever had on the road was with a 200cc bike. You can ride it balls out all the time, whereas something larger like a 650+ requires practicing a little restraint if you don't want to die or get it impounded.

That's why I like bikes in the 500-700 range. It's a good balance of capability without a lot of wasted potential.

Whats with european governments limiting adults to bikes that were literally made for 12 year olds and forcing them to ride them on the roads for years?

>bike dies after idling for a while
>goes away after a week
>bike starts cutting out power (not entirely, just like my fuel ran out completely) then surging forward like nothing's wrong
>only happens for 2 days, goes away for 4 weeks
>bike starts very very rarely not giving full power when opening throttle for roll-on acceleration, but then surges forward like nothing's wrong
>happens every ride for the past week, but clears up mid-ride

I initially thought carbs, then valves or electrical, but valves/electrical wouldn't be so unpredictable in when they decide not to work, right? I would always have the low power problem, and it wouldn't clear up mid ride.

So, fuel filter/carb problem anons?

>4:19
>Honda stays upright until it leans against the guardrail to chill and wait for the rider
Hondas confirmed for bros

idk i don't live in europe.
In my country learner laws are at least half way reasonable.

Probably a carb issue. I'd say get a can of carb cleaner, take it off, open it up and make sure your jets are clear and everything is moving the way it should. Could also be that your float level is set too low, so under some circumstances it's running out of fuel.

Of course, could be a clogged fuel petcock / inline fuel filter or something too.

Did the bike sit for a few months or did you get a tank full of shitty gas recently or something?

My bike sat for about 6 months, and the next time I started it up it idled ok. Until I tried to turn the choke off, or so much as touched the throttle. Then it would die.

Turns out my jets were about 70% clogged with crud. Cleaned it out, runs like a dream now.

Bike sat for ~6 months before I bought it. Cheers for the advice

No problem.

You'll want to make sure the slide and needle are clean of crud and moving smoothly. Also check to make sure the float is moving the way it should.

The most important bit is the jets. I don't know what carb you have, but it's probably got two jets. A "pilot" jet and a "main" jet. Blasting carb cleaner through them might clean them out, but if they're super clogged you might need a small pin or something.

Might not be a bad idea to check the fuel filter if there is one or to take the tank off and clean it out either, depending on how bad it is.

They make good lawnmowers too

Don't forget chainsaws

Are these useful or a total meme?

And boots that allow your ankle to move side to side at all or up and down more than an inch are a meme.

Yes. Get boots

Better than gym shoes, worse than boots.

why do you even ride down highways for fun?
go ride on some back roads i can not understand how someone enjoys riding down a perfectly straight road.

If you had a faster bike you'd understand.

>i have inch wide chicken strips the post
Go on post them tendies.

>Tfw 1/3 of an inch tendies
We need to lean deeper. Next week, if there's no snow, in doing a 100 mile took blast up to pikes peak.

Well shit I dont want that

No, straight roads are still fucking boring. And I've had all kinds of fast bikes.

Hell I did 176 on route 202 on my CBR954, and I fucking loathe inline 4's.

But roads like pictured? Way more fun.

You have to lean more
Grow the fuck up, some people enjoy riding a different kind of bike than you do

Why don't you show your love of incest cartoons on your liter /dbt/

Nice pit bike.

Do you like it?

My bike isn't worth getting new fairings for. If I ever stop being a poorfag I will.

It's really weird to me how Japanese bikes always seem to have bags or cargo nets or tie down straps on them though, I guess that's what happens when motorcyles aren't bought to rev at stop lights.

A lot. I use it to commute mostly.

...and Japanese small motorcycle riders fucking love Maki for some reason.

Everyone loves Maki

This is some serious autism

Shut up pussy you don't even have a Mikubusa

Anime is for children. Putting it on bikes is for autistic children

Maybe r/motorcycle is more your speed

>not using Zipties and electrical tape

There's your problem, user...

I think you are a confused individual, that is where you should head off to with your weeaboo shit.

Why are you doing this?

You must be new here.
>It's not a c-cartoon
>Go to Reddit, p-pussy

Wr Anton was right, these trolls have no edge.

Weaponized autism

It is pretty painful to me to see such low-grade "art" being plastered all over such expensive, otherwise good looking machines.

It's nearly equivalent to painting your bike gold with a rattlecan. Just tasteless.

>have questions about a bike
>go to youtube
>anyvideo w VO =/= everyvideo w VO
>immediately want nothing to do with biking or the community