/svg/ Shadowverse General

Lewd Hag Edition

Shadowverse is a free to play class based CCG

NEW EXPANSION "Tempest of the Gods" to be released this March! Start saving rupies:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

The GBF collab event is LIVE. Check the following pastebin for details:
pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Banished:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/master-rank-otk-runecraft-10-game-win-streak-46kuro
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/master-rank-tempo-runecraft-70-wins-out-103-matches-kumi
youtube.com/watch?v=7JQXgn-cubQ
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/744860137131642880
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've just bought 600 crystals one time deal, whats the best way to spend them? 1 Pack per day or prebuild deck?

I want to have sex with this christmas cake

real new thread

kill yourself

This one was made and posted earlier.
Kindly fuck off.

1 pack per day

/long OP retard/ btfo

Is control blood back?

Go for the prebuilts if you need the legendaries for the deck you want to make. If not, just buy 1 pack per day

Fuck off retard

Okay I got 24k vials banked
I hope it is enough for next expansion

Cblood is good aganstt unga

Prebuilt is pretty good if you want to get your hands on an ancient elf or forte otherwise get the 1 pack a day I guess. I think the golds in the sword prebuilt are pretty good too

real new thread

I'm building my first 'proper' deck. I want to build
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/master-rank-otk-runecraft-10-game-win-streak-46kuro
for now and
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/master-rank-tempo-runecraft-70-wins-out-103-matches-kumi
later. Is it best to start building towards the first one straight away, or should I go for a ~5000 vial budget list so I can start playing ranked or whatever
Also, does rank in this game work like most other games with matchmaking in that your MMR goes up and down or is it linear in that you're matched with players of a similar score to you, but that score doesnt mean anything aside how much you've played?>

Dude, I for one don't hate you or anything, but this is just embarrassing.

/long OP retard/ btfo

How come dropping 2 bloody mary and dealing damage to yourself doesn't deal 2x times more? Shit not fair bro. I try a double bloody mary into soul dealer expecting it to do 15+ damage

NEED a concede please, help a fellow albertfag

(you)

Please don't use Gamepress for netdeck. The first one is meme deck that isn't even tier 3. The 2nd one is a really bad and outdated Daria deck. It doesn't even use 3x Blade Mage which is one of the best follower to spellboost. Even people in this thread are better than Gamepress. Use game-ai if you want to netdeck something.

roach was nerfed really hard you should go for Daria.
cygames don't want ridiculous combo of 10 damage in face for blood

You really manage to drop 2 bloody mary?. wew

They didn't kill bloody mary on turn 8 so i drop another one on turn 9 + soul dealer. Lost to sun guardian by 4 hp feels bad man.

>new thread
>don't need to scroll down to see first post

>Runefag chained D-Shift twice and OTK'd at turn 7
Why is this allowed

Unbeknownst to everyone Vampy-chan and Vania are two separate people. There's the vital differences between the two

Vampy-chan
-Takes pride in her bat tails
-pretends to be tough but is a softy.
-Will bite you if you forge the chan part or forget to invite her.
values friendship.
-Hates being alone and has trauma associated with it

Vania
-Sassy but charming
-Has no tail because she prefers not to show them because they are stubby and she's self conscious.
-talk shit and can take a hit too.
-loner and fighter at heart
-Will bite you throw rice on the ground to make her count it.

>cygames don't want ridiculous combo of 10 damage in face
>implying T5 Baphomet into T6 Mary+Dealer isn't going to be T1

>404

Prebuilt if you're gonna use the legos and golds. It's roughly 1 lego every 13 packs but the prebuilts have a bunch and golds too.

>Revengeance pops
>youtube.com/watch?v=7JQXgn-cubQ
>Laura-Servant-Limil back into the game
CAN'T STOP WONT STOP

>vania
Who?

Vania is a slavic man who likes to drink and play Dota 2 and CSGO

This desu

>go to my card collection
>search "Vampy"
>no results

Is it because I'm playing at a bad time or does cygames actually intend this kind of matchmaking

No one helping you still?

>play T2
>swordfag opponent
>finally outplay him and stabilize by playing an incandescent dragon so his followers are useless.
>lol Bahamut

Some fucking cards should just be banned

thank you medusa-chan!

How long roughly until ToG do you guys think? I want to just grind up to Masters before it hits.

rush b plant b

>Going
>Get mainyu and power of protection in opening hand

No fucking shit.

you should get now vefore the crybb spirit take control over your body and start to bitch about a new meta

That literally doesn't mean anything. If you said her name was written as "ヴァンピィ" then say it's not "vampy" which is exactly how you say her name then you're wrong.

That shit is like some chinese fuck coming to your country and saying they're name is John when it's actually 君

>twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/744860137131642880
Like they fucking announced they would? Gee, I dunno, 3 months maybe like the last 2 release cycles?

Could I get a concede, please?

>2 days without leaks

Suffering.

>tfw you'll never have a sensible southern tomboy for a daughter that will go on to be successful and happy

Hugest blue balls. It's terrible.

PR people dont work on the weekends
next leaks monday

>only aggro beats D-shift
I seriously hope you guys.

so, that's why she is so flat!

>tfw you will never play dota with her

arigatou, medusa chan

There was a misprint in the magazine. Even bane won't kill Aegis.

>play ramp dragon vs haven
>keep 2 odins in opening hand
>pass turns 1-5
>odin his seraph
>win

Fucking seraphfags I swear.

Yes? I'm seeing aggro beat dickshift

Firstly, everyone knows Ramp Dragon shits on Dshift. Secondly, why the fuck do you have Gabriel?

>two goblinmounts
>two bahamuts
>gabriel
>draconic fervor
>>>>>>>aggro

>Even more hard game turn caps

Aegis is a big guy

So he literally can't die? Why Haven keep getting good cards?

Ramp draggo is a shit matchup for Haven. Half the time they can just drop Satan by turn 7 and force through a win.

one of the reasons why aria is mandatory and elana seraph is probably better than a pure one

Yeah I was hoping for a steady stream of leaks to 104, not this sudden emptying void. We'll most likely get new reveals once the magazine that leaked the haven lego is released.

>Eris OP
The best.

So what stops this fucker other than Themis, Lurching Corpse and Necroassassin?

Cunny!

Can't wait for haven meta

So this shit is literally unkillable?

>not winning against dShift as Seraph

Gotta save 7k vials then make Sun Aegis-Satan a thing.

just because you throw 3 5+pp cards doesnt mean that the deck is less agrro

It doesn't get affected by guardian sun

>why the fuck do you have Gabriel?
To spice things up.

Do we know why Luna has necromancy powers? I don't recall it being explained anywhere in her story.

It wasn't a misprint. It was just speculah in the first place. That's why people said "maybe"

Khawy ;)

At least translate that he also doesn't get ward from Guardian Sun. Elana Aegis will be a thing. That's pretty scary.

Alright /svg/, I want to get to masters and I want to get there now. I'm in AA2 and I don't want to wait around and have cygames do something to ladder and screw over my elo gain. Or release Daria 2.0 that costs insane amounts of vials in the new expac. What do I play to get to masters as fast as possible? I don't care about win rate, I just want to minimize the hours of grinding. I have full sets for aggro shadow/blood, a Daria deck, any non-wolfbolt forest deck, nep shadow, mid shadow, and could drop vials needed for mid sword. Oh yes, and in case you are wondering, I've been stuck in AA since the release of Bahamut. Please, please help me.

MOOOOOOOM

Dude

Just

Ward up bro

None of those stop him though.

>cannot be affected by spells or fellowers effects

None of those can kill it.

What are you going on about?

Just seraph bro

>Literally win at turn 12 at most.
This is literally Haven's DShift.

how long till luna's cake is ready t?o eat

Daria or midrange sword.

"We want to justify Dshift": The card

>t7 lethal

Because of Odin cucking.

>No holy sentinel
>No devour of the heavens
>Only 1 chorus of prayer
>No Eidolon
>No skullfam
>No incandescent
A-At least I got manifestation of faith

Reach, duh

Nothing in the game stops this fucker
He slaps aegis down and then you suck it up and smash that mf concede button

I'll craft 2 copies of this day 1

Seems like a nice win condition against decks with odin

>midrange

nice meme

So at the new Shadowverse Channel the VAs are going to play using the new cards, right?

This website is cool, thanks. Is there a budget section? I found the beginners guide but that's mostly about farming vials and rupees.

>Reach, duh

But Shadowverse doesn't have flying mechanic?

>open pack from dailies
>this comes out

Can't even vial her until ToG, fuck.

People don't even get that her name is a pun off of Castle-Vania

She doesn't, she's a chuuni.

Queen vampire + summon bloodkin
He'll still be able to themis face anyway

Seraph is already annoying and they printed better wincon for Haven? Why Cygames hate Shadow so much? I don't want to see Guardian Sun Aegis or fucking Elana Aegis for 3 months. DE was a nightmare.