make a new thread you stupid niggers edition

fuck pastebins
fuck banana
fuck vanu
fuck maggie (i wish)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/attention.245030/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how much better would this game be without infiltrators?

Hard to quantify, but at least twice.

I i'm buzzCutpshyco and i approve this general

if that one is usable, the others are too

Significantly.

Sniper fetishists should be executed. Literal subhumans.

d

So how does it feel to move from one sinking ship (SOE) to another (Massive at ubi soft)?

nigga he literally gets paid to shitpost
why would he care

hairman, do you ever still play planetside at all?

I haven't seen you on your well known Connery character in at least a year, but did you have alts you still go on? Or just lurking to watch the ship sink?

Seems like both are doing alright to me. Hell, I could have ended up at crytek!

Yeah, it's been about a year. I haven't played since just before I moved out here. I miss the game, how is it?

somehow worse than before
thank u werl

There has been no meaningful content release since the valkirie.
Construction didn't save the game, it split players between minecraft autists and the regular players that avoid fighting at construction bases. Since the VP system was introduced together with construction, continents lock pretty fast because no one really bothers destroying them.

More laggers (Chinese, Brazilians, Slavistan) than ever, hitreg is shit, performance is even worse... the game is in a sad state, like a horse with a broken leg that should be put down.

At least it's not mass effect andromeda I guess.

I'm really not a fan of the games direction. Feels too focused towards the solo 1.5 ivi player. Construction was also extremely underwhelming imo. No real content other than that. Just spreadsheet edits.

Could've been made into something cool, but it feels a bit like a game tacked onto a game, instead of something adding to the initial.

HANGING DOG! WELR SAVED THE GAME

so fuckin pissed they keep saying that ps4 multicores "optimizations" were a good thing for the game... fuckin redditors fagtards game run like a turd now but they keep praising that shit...

tfw buzz is coming back but don't have time to play ps2 anymore since I left college

feels bittersweet boys

saved ;)

multicore optimization was undeniably good
ps4-related """"optimizations"""" were garbage

Playerbase would drop by half. Moreso on NC. I am so fucking sick of hearing the Bolt Driver sound constantly in any fight with more than 20 people.

Good afternoon memers

one hundred percentages

hello dog! :3c

good night memers!

remember to aim better

Good night!

I love you

u 2

good night, dont let the bed bugs bite! :D

This is the cutest thread on vg

;3

please kill us, it hurts to live

y-you too :3c

gud avdernoon ;DD

[DIG] REALLY HATE FUNthis game

>24-48 vs +96

thank god for this containment thread

oh man thanks 4 all the (You)s ;DDD

all me

donut lie ples
t; me

>buzz is back
is memerald saved?

anyone else find watching the buzzcutpsycho stream more entertaining than playing the game?

anyone else want taytay to dress up in an SS uniform and stomp their balls?

where is buzzcucks stream??

me on the left

no
why would you ever want that?

wait.. .. you DONT want her to dress up in an SS uniform and stomp your balls??

>Feels too focused towards the solo 1.5 ivi player
Not really, the games updates have revolved around construction (only for zergshitters and minecraft autists), releasing shitty guns no one ever wanted in the first place, and now a legit p2w implant system with all kinds of annoying to fight bullshit. I don't really see anyone even on leddit legitimately excited for these implants. At worst they defend them as "not that bad" or "wait and see when it hits live it won't change anything" but no one really wanted them.
t. solo 1.5 ivi player

no me
t. actual me (not u)

>muh p2w implants
only an extremely small fraction of the playerbase will actually pay for them, and they don't even give you that much of an advantage

kys wrel

no srsly, as much as i hate that guy
most people wont give a shit
some people will dump $10-50 into it and get nothing worth mentioning
a few dozen people will dump thousands on it, and get an implant that's no more broken than CQC bolt shit

seeing as the game is already way past dead, cash grabs like this are a good thing

hello?

Problem's not infiltrators, it's the sniper rifles/scout rifles.

Infiltrators should've been turned into sneaky CQB, good if they get the drop on a player, but bad if the reverse happens. They should be required for breaking into bases, unlocking doors, opening sunderer garages, raising/lowering accessways and bridges, raising/lowering platforms, deactivating turrets, hacking turrets, etc. etc.

How to fix:
Take long range weapons away from infiltrators, make the battle-rifle engineer-only then buff it. Introduce a shit ton of map changes to give infiltrators their utility where it's most needed. You shouldn't be able to effectively cap a base without infiltrators hacking the way in for your squad.

what the fuck are they even trying to do with this implant crap

Do they honestly think anyone is going to buy this shit? Most new players don't even fucking know implants exist, let alone that they do anything compared to what guns do. Look at what a new player says when he gets fucked: "That gun is such bullshit, fucking pay to win cheatguns" he isn't even going to think for a second about the implants, because nothing makes it clear they even exist. They're completely passive and invisible buffs.

All this effort to implement monetization for something nobody sees or gives a fuck about. Vets are going to play with/without implants and just collect drops or pay out certs for them. Maybe a couple idiot whales will splurge $30 on one or two. Fucking nobody's going to dump $1000 to get the really rare but comparatively pointless implants.

This game is fucking dead because the idiots in charge have no fucking clue what they're doing.

sometimes I wish the game would try some drastic shit instead of these tiny changes:
infiltrators get two secondary weapons (no primary)
commissioner, underboss and blackhand removed from game
can hack vehicles
there are doors, gates and bridges everywhere

Multi-core's good.

Time and effort spent porting to PS4 for no more reason than Sony wanted a halo-killer AAA fps title on their darling console, not good. In fact, 100% awful decision that likely prevented any serious additions/improvements to planetside while there was still manpower available to actually do them.

Not much is different from a year ago.

Alerts are way less fun though, and continent locks always happen just as fights get good. Instead of being really fun competitions between outfits and platoon leaders organizing drops etc, alerts are basically 100% ignored and you just play like normal. The game would unironically have been better off without autismforts, the only good thing it gave us was the Ant.

Good night!

you always go to bed when I wake up do you live in china or something

Yes?

Nice to see vanu still being massive faggots and deploying a pink Sundy across the Crown vehicle bay.

great night! :3c

give me your longest "yea boi"

Kill yourself.

lol

>when your faction havn't locked indar for over a week
>when you are forced to walk with the plebs rather than farm man from the skies

aim better

im so glad wrel saved the game

forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/attention.245030/
>average Hong Connery players
top kek

>But after I lost my left hand I became autistic

what a fucking amateur, not even autistic since birth

>chink ips are banned
bullshit
more like he got himself banned for statpadding or something

I went there to laugh not to feel.

Dude suffered a severe injury at work and only had vidya to cope even though he never really played and fell in love with a now dying and almost hopeless game. He still loves the game even though it's flawed as fuck, it's kind of touching. I remember when I had a pf dislocation and completely destroyed my MCL and all I could do was play video games and mountain blade just came out. I played the shit out of that game even though I pirated it I bought it later because of the fact it was what kept me sane during a period I couldn't even walk.

yea but do you think he memes?

>carries an autistic gay nigger flag with him on a long ass cycling trip
He memes harder than I ever have.

fuck chinks and russians
all of them
i don't care if he became autistic after getting his hand stuck in a press
fuck him

wtf i love chinaman now

*memes behind you*
"heh, nothing teleports kid"

*teleports behind u*
*heh, nuttin memes kid*

*nuttn behind u*
"memes, huh teleport kid"

teleport less and aim better u shittens

*nutin kids behind u*
*teleport memes, huh*

wowwwwwwwwwwww over the line man
over the line

remove them, give the utility of radar to the engineer

fixed

w-w-what? what did I dooooo?!

>you will never beat koumeee until she develops stockholm syndrome and loves you for it

>he hasn't beat kumeee until she (male) becomes his cock slave
lol u 0.5 ivi kdr shitter

i'd say i'd rather have maggie beat me until i develop stockholm syndrome

but i already love her

>you will never beat koumeee

Climb in my sunderer for a good time ;^D

I'm kind of a perfectionist and constantly have to restart making a new character.
If I die only a single time, I feel the character is already ruined.
Is there anything I can do against this?

aim better

sorry i only do it in harassers, exhibitionism is kind of my thing

>open up someone's PS2 stream
>they have recursion overlay
>60+ minutes played, 60 kills, sub-3 kdr but 60% hsr

why do people fall for the headshot meme

I don't even try to kill others. I just want to earn certs with a stalker cloak by capturing points and bases etc. But the game lets die constantly anyway, and every second death is complete bullshit and not even my own fault.

I thought the Chinese Disabled federation was a meme outfit

the guy in charge is actually Chinese and disabled

beautiful; a true meme master

hello

i am \\\\meme

Ahhhh, 8 am on a sunday, time to make a quick stop to the bakery for brunch.

Good morning memers.

mornin memer