Why are you driving a D/o/dge Charger yet?

why are you driving a D/o/dge Charger yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.motortrend.com/cars/tesla/model-s/2017/2017-tesla-model-s-p100d-first-test-review/amp/
detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/chrysler/2017/04/12/demons-details-dodges-terrifying-car/100368350/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm broke, and Mopar guys are weird.

Because I don't want to die when I turn the wheel

this meme is stupid, as if they are actually superboats that can't take a corner for their life. The only people who say this are people who have never driven one.

>puts right foot down
>gets impaled by a tree

No manual option

is this a meme?

who the fuck manually shifts today?

you cant get that fast with a manual shift

not even jeremy clarkson is that autistimal about flappy paddles anymore

Because Hennessy`s 1000 HP camaro called the exorcist is faster and better.

this thread is about production vehicles user

not autistic aftermarket

[existence needed]

It wont get me to work faster than a Corolla.

challenger hellcat does have a manual option tho

Too slow of shifts.

My motorcycle gets me to work faster then my Acura, and it's much quicker.

I get to work quicker in my Acura then my truck

Checkmate, atheist

>buy 800+ hp RWD muscle car
>can't hold a sustained drift cause muh zf 8 tranny

Slower than the model s

you realize every car on top gear is drifted and have flappy paddles dont you?

lolcantturn

>losing rear traction for half a turn
>sustained drift

It's like you're not even trying.

hammond literally went to the michelan drift track on this season of grand tour and sustained drifts in a BMW w/ flappy paddles

>fastest 0-60
>2.3 seconds
lol, no. The model S does it in 2.2.

You mean Hennessy will part out your camaro, take $60,000 from you, and then tie you up in court saying you'll never get your car back?

Thats only MFR rating.

The Guinness book of world records audited, and independently tested, the confirmed 2.3 second 0-60.

and the model s did it in 2.2. top fucking kek.

>a sedan
all that work just to lost to a sedan. lol

No one has independantly verified a 2.2 second 0-60 time on the Model S

So its unverified dickwaving from Jewlon Musky

>why are you driving a D/o/dge Charger yet?
>why are you driving yet

Motor trend did you braindead pushcuck.

they got a time of 2.2 seconds. sperg more

Obeying the law.
No
Unless lane splitting is legal where you are.

what's the best price / performance challenger model and year i can buy?

But I am. But I need seats and shit, I've got a family.

Probably a Scat pack 392

>FCA

Hellcat prices have dropped like a rock. But its way overpowered for the chassis and has a lot more reliability problems. The 392 is the best all round deal.

and it was literally soaking wet. I can drift an autotragic all day in the wet/snow.

cheaper ones not worth it?

>automatic
hahaha

Manual isn't shit, h pattern is shit.

Sequential is competitive but nobody wants it even though it's flappy paddles minus the auto mode and weight/complexity of a DCT.

But not in drag. You'd go through a clutch every launch with a real drag car.

In this case the demon did it in 2.0, since we're ignoring rollout, otherwise 2.3 for dodge 2.53 for tesla

>the demon did it in 2.0 seconds
[citation needed]
>2.53 for the tesla
nope Motortrend tested it from a standstill. sperg harder dumb tripfag

rollout has been the standard for every car for decades kid

you'd be lucky to get under 4.5 seconds 0-60 from a Demon on the street

google.com/amp/www.motortrend.com/cars/tesla/model-s/2017/2017-tesla-model-s-p100d-first-test-review/amp/

>This 4,891-pound Tesla Model S P100D does it best, reaching 30, 40, 50, and 60 mph from a standstill more quickly than any other production vehicle we’ve ever tested, full stop.
LOL. cue the damage control.

part 2 of massive trigger

>But let’s back up and re-examine the launch. As you know, we start our acceleration clock the way the NHRA does: when the front tires cross the 1-foot mark. For the record, the Tesla hit that mark in 0.26 second, at which point it was already traveling at 5.9 mph for an average jerk rating of 121.5 ft/sec3
>the way the nhra does it
>THE WAY THE NHRA DOES IT
LMAO it's over. the demon was tested in the same way the tesla was. ROTFLMAO. BTFO BY A SEDAN.

>According to Dodge boss Tim Kuniskis, Motor Trend’s independent test of Tesla’s super-EV included a roll-out — not an absolute standing start test. “Roll-outs aren’t a fair way to do zero-60, honestly. A real zero-60 is from a dead stop. But we included (a roll-out) anyway because we knew that question would come up,” said Kuniskis in the Big Apple. “You include roll-outs in our times and it’s 2.1 seconds.”

detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/chrysler/2017/04/12/demons-details-dodges-terrifying-car/100368350/

B T F O
T
F
O

>no video of the time
>p-please believe it did 0-60 in 2.1 seconds
LMAO, the tesla has hard evidence unlike the demon which is just some cuck sperging over being slower

this post will cause a massive trigger

>I-I DID IT IN 2.1 SECONDS!
>I SWEAR!
yea, and the model s did it in 1.3 seconds when no one was looking. lmao @ this pushcuck desperation.

Drove a v6 '17 charger the other day. Bretty fast and really comfy. Would buy/10

bump for more pushcuck tears

After watching all the videos of people trying to get good acceleration test numbers from cars, I've come to the conclusion that most drivers would never even be able to launch their car modestly well in a street race.

Which is a better value sxt or rt?

Do you have two dollars?
That's the cost of adding seats.

>Charger