Philosophical Quandries

In the spirit of public masturbation, I thought it might be fun to pose interesting moral and philosophical quandaries.

Feel free to respond or ask your own.

To Start Off

Would you rather be a poor man in a just society or a rich man in a corrupt one?

Is there such a thing as having too much money?

What can be proven but will never be acknowledged?

Would you rather have 1000 servants of average ability, 100 skilled servants, or 10 masterfully skilled savants?

that's more of a riddle

I meant questions more along the lines of rabbinical rhetoric

(is it the truth?)

(The holocaust, lol)

>Would you rather be a poor man in a just society or a rich man in a corrupt one?
>Is there such a thing as having too much money?
>Would you rather have 1000 servants of average ability, 100 skilled servants, or 10 masterfully skilled savants?
Those are neither moral nor philosophical questions.

could god microwave a burrito so hot even HE couldn't eat it?

Ah, I see.

You're just an asshole, then.

how are these not philosophical?

They reveal your preferences, and in so doing reveal your moral character and beliefs. Its called the Socratic method.

You do realize that there's a posters counter at top and bottom right and that people can see that you're samefagging hard and that these posts are all (you)?

I'm simply posing these queries as they come to me, friendo.

Was never trying to hide it.

Good answer, actually.

If you could teach an animal to reason as a man, would it still be an animal?

she looks mostly dead inside.

At which point do you consider someone morally irredeemable?

Has there ever been a just society?

I believe both the navajo and the cherokee were just societies, though they were often mocked and made the victims of slander and vicious lies.

There were many other tribes of Indians that were similiar enough to both that most nomadic tribes living during that time in North America functioned the same way.

There is an old legend that states that the Najavo were incapable of telling a direct lie, but I once talked to a Cherokee oral historian and he said that they were actually just very bad at, that their language did not leave much leeway for inflection or tone.

(The cherokee were under no such geas)

As a christian, I do not believe that anybody is morally irredeemable, so long as they make a genuine effort during their life to be good.

So in a weird, fucked up way, even Hitler or a Serial Killer could make it into heaven, though I imagine their punishment would be long and arduous in hell and purgatory.

and you are alive?

i feel the occasional stirrings in my nethers.

Where does the tree go when it's made into a table

To the great soil in the sky.