>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1036706/5d94d9a42d/
youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ever get that feeling of dejavu, /owg/?

What's the general consensus on Orisa? Good, bad, fun, boring, too many abilities from other characters?

I want to fuck McCree.

Amélie did nothing wrong.

Pretty good, seems versatile and fulfills a very useful role. Highest weapon range on a tank too.

Its sexy and I want to have sex with it

>those 2 american retards arguing

She's very fun

exhentai.org/g/1036706/5d94d9a42d/

Enjoy

She killed Gerard. But was Gerard a bad man? Did Gerard abuse Amelie behind the scenes? Would she have eventually done the deed with or without Talon's interference?

I wanna hugg Tracer.

It makes me HAVE SEX

For fuck's sake.
I build a PC.
Buy this game.
Just want to kick back and enjoy what I've spent my money on for once.
But everyone is a fucking cunt.

Just report them.

boring personality and backstory, completely fails in bioware's attempt to replace reinhardt, otherwise pretty good.

>3 WEEK PTR FOR BASTION
>Nerfs him in under a week
>Bastion now takes 20% less damage while in Configuration: Sentry or Tank (formerly 35%)

nth for Blizzard does not actually test their shit.

Hey guys can we discuss mercy meta

Strong, fun, but I'm afraid I'm going to deafen myself with dakka

RYUJIN NO KEN WO KURAE!

Awww I want to give that poor panda a hug
Thanks user, I feel better now

The least cunty people are in arcade during comp season. No limits is usually full of fun-loving people who are friendly and just there to have a goof.

She was brainwashed and she did regret it when Talon's control over her weakened.

i lose like 10 points for every loss and gain 40 for every win but it's still pretty depressing to play sombra with 35% winrate

>blames other people for everything

Does D.Va's shirt say GAME OVER or ANIME LOVER?

>Don't know how to pass the panda
>2017

You have to go back to plebbit.

Die! Die! DIE!

I haven't been around long enough to see a new hero release. Will they announce the time Orisa's going live or is it going to be a surprise? Have they announced it already?

Im thinking of going ptr to play her, but cant be arsed if she might come online in two days.

So there's no retard children, salty leavers or bossy twats?

get better user :)

>18K in S3
>Play Zen, Ana, Lucio in placements
>7 loss, 1 draw 2 win
>14K

Holy shit that is low, I know everyone says it but I really feel like I don't belong here. I got 2 golds in every game and could clearly see where my team was fucking up.

I'll probably go main Bastion till I get back to a good rank then drop back in support.

>-AME
>AN-IME

What do you think?

>he doesn't know Alien movie quotes
youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY

>Getting geometry'd out of the blue
>Hanzo landed the arrow in another room

Why so angry? Pandas are cute user, everyone thinks they're cute.

>He doesn't know how to get past the Panda of Infinite Sorrow
Come on lad, this is a lvl 1 boss

It'll just happen without an official date but it'll probably be the 14th. The earliest indicator is that the ptr forum goes down

No, it's mainly 13 year olds saying shit like ALL GO SYMM xD

Arcade is the other end of the retard spectrum basically.

Pandas are evil faggot.

what the fuck is 18k and 14k? also stop blaming your teams

What if the chocolates they exchange are in fact just an easter gift rather that Valentines? It would at least explain why they're not in the game yet.

Are you serious dude? 1800 SR.

It only takes 1 guy my friend, Playing support you're very reliant on your teammates.

>was 3700 sr in season 2
>season 4 placements, go 50% winrate and place at 2800
>have gone up 500 rating in a day

is this like some new reddity gimmick to make players feel better when they go up to their "real" mmr?

>I got two golds in every game
Doesn't really mean much, user.
I can get two golds with Lucio half-asleep and all the way drunk.

>he takes this game seriously

Probably an idiot magnet.
She has long range, can deploy her barrier at long range and is pretty squishy. Outside of Fortify she has no reason to be in the frontline.
Prepare for a million shitters who play her at long range and don't frontline for your team.

The classic.

Maybe 2/10 games are actually pleasant. The rest of the time I end up frustrated or miserable.
If I'm outplayed, then fair enough. I congratulate my opponent and move on, but game after game is just made unbearable by the community, whether I win or lose.
It upsets me because I can see so much potential for me to have fun with this game.

I don't want to get past the poor panda, I want to give him a big hug until he's happy again!

But it's literally No Limits. Its purpose is to fuck around and not take it seriously.

How about out damaging/elims a Junkrat/Phara/Soilder as Zenyatta?

RYU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU!

18 thousands = 1800
what?

I peaked top 19 last season
so I am probably better than you

you are silver get over it :)

Well it has been 6+ years since she was bloo'd so it could've weakened

>Try playing competitive for first time.
>Always solo queue.
>Gold rank after placements.
>Platinum rank after first match.

Wew. I thought this was supposed to be hard. You can line up down and service my throbbing cock.

not really I played mercy all the time and got really high

The implication was you can't ever take a game seriously and must only fuck around in it.

Too many people are shitting up comp with that attitude.

what is he thinking about lads?

What did you smoke?

Do not touch the panda, you fool. He is the guardian of the gates of Paradise. Only after you defeat him can you become enlightened.

When are we getting another event?

Considering the last one ended on february 13, the next event should start on the end of march right?

Climb out of plat, then climb out of diamond. The job is yours now user.

Your golds are a better indication of your team being shit than you being great. And Zen shits out damage anyway. If your aim is fantastic you should have been the Soldier, or other hitscan.

Nothing my man haha.
You seem pretty mad about other's elo
Did you had problems climbing gold :)

why is she not brown

Underage Egyptian girls?

Just an fyi, if the number of attackers on the point is greater than the number of defenders alive, the longer the defender's respawn time becomes. When you're on 2CP and they're dead, get on the point!

Probably some time in April

I want to become good friends with Sombra and get her to teach me spanish.

Would it be a bad idea to just say "fuck it" and give mccree 50-100 more hp?

Not the user, but I feel all going symmetra is acceptable in arcade, as long as you make an effort to win, instead of just emoting in a corner.

I think he ment more that medals are generally not a good indication of anything really.

Some heroes are more likely to get medals then others like a Roadhog or a Zen even if they're getting countered. the enemy team could have a good Reaper, Roadhog and Zenyatta and you'll still get plenty medals as Roadhog even though you keep getting shut down.

Zen as well could get plenty of elims and damage but if the enemy team runs 0-1 tanks it's better to just swap off since your discord has almost no value.

That said sometimes it's really just teammates being the most retarded human beings alive.

About the opera / ballet costume... is it supposed to be "black swan"? The beak of the bird mask looks really like a penguin's to me.

Explain this.

She says daijobu though.

t. frog

>has no reason to be on the frontline
>prepare for shitters who don't frontline

What

I assumed that's what they were going for

Nah, that's Ziegler's thing.

But seriously, jokes aside for a second, I don't care for pron of miss Blueberry. She is for cute, not lewds. So thanks but no thanks.

I'm 14K I'm far from good just I felt like I was being held back by shit teammates.
I'm not great at aiming but at this rank I doubt anyone is, I'm mostly just wallowing in self pity
I didn't think I was this bad at the game.

Eh yeah, that would make it seem more like their friends, but I still think its an absolute waste of time since the interactions tell us nothing about either of them.

But yeah, I am getting too riled up by those lines, they never went live and if they never do, it means we were never meant to hear them, so its our own fault for getting angry at them.

At least you have a slight chance of countering her rez, unlike Lucio speedboost who is designed to be uncounterable and have huge impact.

>harem outfit
Serial degneracy

>hurr durr all teammates are always retards and im best player in the world

Both ballet costumes are indeed based on black swan, if you haven't seen the movie Natalie Portman used 2 main costumes, one pure white and other entirely black.

Remove them from comp

All they do is bring in shitters

Is mercy helpful at all?
>is just a close range worse zenyatta
>dies too often
>can't multitask at all
>ana outheals single targets
>lucio will almost always heal more
>ult requires entire team to die to work even though she's a healer
>zenyatta and lucio's ult wil keep entire team alive instead of waiting for them to all die to revive
I mean what the fuck I keep seeing mercy mains on my team refusing to change and big surprise, we lose.

Requesting the one where witch Mercy kisses Fareeha.

They say they're not gonna do Easter, but they'd be stupid not to.

What else are they gonna do, Fashion Week?

MOOOOLTEEEEN COOOOOREEEEEE

Why do people even want the golden skins?
Most of them look worse than the normal ones.
I've saved my 3k points, in case they decide to add some skins worth purchasing.

Summer event.

She has the highest rate of healing, damage boost can be helpful sometimes, she's mobile and res can turn a fight or sustain a push. If she's doing her job well she shouldn't need to pull out her gun.

>I'M ONE MAN PIECE OF CAKE

FUCK OFF MOLTEN NIGGER.