Is there any reason to buy this trash over an Ecoboost Mustang or Camaro?

Is there any reason to buy this trash over an Ecoboost Mustang or Camaro?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Engine_Alliance#Production
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

>camaro
worthless piece of shit. the v6 camaro is literally slower than a Raptor to 60. lol

Not unless you want penises for windows

>Hyundai
LMAO

If you want one. Aftermarket for the 2.0t is alright. I dunno if there's anything for the 3.8

>Aftermarket
>On a Hyundai
don't you need the warranty on those?

You can have mine, been trying to sell it for a year now. Do not buy one! Got a 2013 2.0T with 45k miles on it, 12k and its yours. Will never buy a Hyundai again, no matter how much hype they are bringing.

No idea. My friend had one that he puts shit on here and there. Hasn't crapped out yet

Fuck no.

> goofy manual transmission

> terrible interior

> worst depreciation on the market, anybody that buys these things new takes a huge fucking loss

Just buy a Civic Si or a Subaru WRX, you're much better off.

No. You can get a memeboost Mustang for 20k.

I own one (2015 3.8 MT) and I really do like it...

.....but you should just buy a Camaro ;_;

Legit, would you trade for a 2011 speed 3? Not stock tho, has a cobb SRI, rear motor mount, AP3 with purple drank 93 tune, hpfp internals done. Nothing done to it cosmetically, no stickers or other dumb shit. Also has the tech pack trim, so push to start, bose system with sub, auto windshield wipers, ect.

-Brembo brakes
-stainless brakelines
-America's best warranty
-348hp
-330 tq at 3500rpm
-LSD
-RWD with 6 spd, carbon coated synchros

also it's flawed out of the factory so that's kind of a bummer. Its rear weight balance is all fucky and causes the car to pull to the right because it's subframe collars are not rigid enough.

Really, a fun car though. Has pretty good aftermarket support, but nothing on the mustang or Camaro. It's something different, for sure

no it isn't.

And it doesn't take much for the turbo Camaro to put down impressive numbers.
see:

Given how similar it is to the 4B11T in the Evo X, how much of the aftermarket support for that would be applicable to the 4cyl Genesis coupe?

near identical. The only real difference in the engines is the webbing/crosshatching of the cylinders. Don't forget to include the non-multi-air Chrysler versions as well. Those are virtually identical as well.

Though the Multi-Air Tigershark versions used from the Dodge Dart-onwards have a different cylinder head and pistons.

Not to sure about the Evo x stuff. I think there's a bolt on kit that'll let you replace the turbo with an Evo 8 turbo.

But Kia Stinger though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Engine_Alliance#Production

>raptor
>0-60 in 5.0
>camaro v6
>0-60 in 5.3
LOL. sperg more.

>b-but if i modify it my dedicated sports car might actually beat a truck
lel

theres jack shit but exhausts and a tune for the 3.8. 2.0 has maybe a handful more parts almost entirely relating to the turbo like manifolds and adapters but still barely anything compared to pretty much any other car. kinda sucks.

Ford is literal garbage.
Neck yourself before those turbos do it for you

He is right. I was cross shopping a raptor and a v6 camaro based on 0-60 times.

Thanks for helping me out bro!

You can put 900hp through that 2.0T with boost and forged internals pretty easily.

>ecoboost

please dont. I hate that marketing trash.

>implying one garbage American brand is really better than another garbage American brand

They're actually pretty reliable.
My buddy had the 2.0t and shit all over it to 100k from new.
I had the 3.8 and never had a problem with up til the day I sold it.
The aftermarket for the 2.0 is pretty decent, but lacking and expensive on the 3.8 (6k for a turbo kit).

A mustang is good but boring af, and GM is pure trash. I would get the Genesis even if it isn't as capable.

Friend has one. They suck bad, hes been trying to get rid of it for a while lol. Your better off getting

literelly any of these:

Toyobaru
ND
Mustang
Camaro
Si
Wrx

no tau no sale.

Well, it doesn't have a turbocharger, and turbos are for faggots and diesels. So, it has that going for it. Other than that it's just a slow, impractical, boring piece of commuter trash.