Will station wagons make a comeback?

Will station wagons make a comeback?

Have we come full circle?

Buick is irrelevant

Butt Ugly, Utterly Incompetent Chevy Knobwagon

lolno, unless you consider crossovers as station wagons. in which case, yes.
but you're going to say they don't count, so no.

Fuck, minus utterly

>Chevy
but it's a rebadged Opel...

Nice Opel

I hope so

>Will wagons make a comeback?

Yes, but that Buick is just a crossover trying it's best to pretend it's not fat.

not yet, but we will eventually.

As far as "people carriers" go, wagons were replaced by minivans, and minivans were replaced by "BIGGER IS BETTER" suv's, and now smaller suv's gave way to crossovers. crossovers will inevitably give way back to wagons and hatchbacks.

what they need to do, is make wagons with AWD, maybe even slightly higher ground clearance.

The subaru crosstrek is basically just an awd hatchback with a lift and I think it's sold a fair amount

I genuinely thought Buick was out of business

Sexy AF. I'd dump my TT and daily that mommy-wagon in a heartbeat.

They are kept afloat because China thinks they are status symbols.

Nice French owned german car you got there.

Pretty sure OP pic is Audi Allroad kind of mildly lifted 4x4 model. Compare Also why the fuck does Hyundai change their visuals completely every second year? Damn chinks

Station wagons are like 1/3 of the entire market in euroland, Americans are just trying compensate as usual.

>tfw can't afford a v60 polestar
it's the perfect blend of performance and utility

I miss vans
I miss wagons
I fucking hate the crossover blob cancer

NO THEY ARE UGLY AS FUCK, JUST LET THEM DIE ALREADY

They are quite popular in Europe, though a bit less so nowadays with the current SUV/CUV craze. I think lifted wagons a la Audi Allroad is the future of segment.

>Americans are just trying compensate as usual.
t. yurocuck who can't afford a Ford Taurus

>v60
Looks like a loaf of bread.

a loaf of bread that can haul your whole family from 0-60 in under 5 seconds

Except it's insultingly small for a wagon. Barely more space in the back than your average hatchback.

Listen hatchback nu males,

Buick is the most reliable brand out there next to Toyota.

>implying they're not back already
CUV's are basically tall station wagons.

I doubt it, the car industry has effectively backed itself into a corner making shitty SUV's and crossovers that people continue to buy because they have no alternatives.

Same reason America will never have utes or small pickups; the rules and regulations will never allow and the majority of people will never buy them because 'hurr bigga is betta'.

This is your sandwich, and now you have to eat it.

Even if they did, I don't think I'll ever buy a car made after 2010. Too much fancy shit wasting weight and going bad.

The moment those Le Sabres start ending up in the hands of whoever is unlucky enough to inherit them from their great grandparents they've got another 3-5 years.

I doubt it... fucking people buying large Tahoey like SUVs that are over $50k for their families, or older ones.

WAGON COMEBACK WHEN

>volvo now uses 4 cils only
>S/V90 top trim models are 4 cil diesel fwd cars
;_;

Pic related would've been so good as a fr i6

In Australia we have this

Top trim is the T8

top trim in these is AWD 350ish horsepower

skoda octavia exists

We have these in Britfagland i think they are just a rename for the legacy

for petrol, sure. Diesel has no twin engine meme
anyway
>''''''awd''''''
>hybrid
>still 2L i4 FF

Euro/Jap wagons and Shooting Breaks are coming back, yank station wagons will probably try and come back but ultimately fail as they did the first time.

>CVT only
dropped.