Is plastic surgery Veeky Forums? I'm thinking about getting some work done. Looking good is good for sales right?

Is plastic surgery Veeky Forums? I'm thinking about getting some work done. Looking good is good for sales right?

operate on yourself, take note what works what doesn't
operate on a friend
???
profit

did this guy literally get a fake chin?

It looks convincing, but the ear to eye level height is off. Can't change that.

It's an edit. Or they're related.

it just looks like hes looking down and receeding his jaw on the left, and doing the opposite on the right.

Isn't moving your jaw like that the job of an orthodontist? I know my sister had a jaw fixed with braces and headgear. I'm pretty sure a plastic surgeon couldn't do that much.

had this done, would recommend

nosejob? jaw?

how big of a difference is it?

Getting LASIK and a nosejob. Been a mouthbreather all my life because I literally cannot breathe from my nose alone. Worn glasses since I was 7, contacts since 16. Not really doing it for business, money is no issue (make 75k a year, long term investments in blue chips and ETFs, inb4 grandpa, nope, just a father) just doing it for comfort

was initially going to do jaw.
turns out the roots of my teeth receded, couldn't get braces put back on, so they only did the chin.

it's kind of like an implant. corrects for receded jaw line. don't have any pics because it was like 6 years ago.

how much did it cost?

I had my nose slightly tweaked to look better. Cost around $10k aussie dollars. Feels good man, society is superficial after all and it makes me more confident to approach women / confident dealing with clients etc. I'd definitely recommend it but only if your nose is really bothering you, it's painful and a slow recovery for a couple of weeks

i'm canadian, didn't cost me shit.

Hmmm.

Could you describe the surgery day, and the days afterwards of recovery?

it wasn't a cosmetic procedure?

not the way it was described, so loophole

im a canadian with a receded chin how the FUCK can I do this?
pls

just be yourself bro

Ur fagget, kys pls

You could try just breathing through your nose and keeping your mouth closed and tongue in the correct place along the roof of your mouth. I've made the effort to do that for a couple years now and I'm already seeing improvement. But of course if you don't want to wait several years, I would just get surgery.

How painful was it? What was the recovery process? How long did it take to get back to regular life (work, socializing, etc.)?

t. considering rhinoplasty

Elon Musk is doing pretty well after surgery

Same here.

I know with certainty I would look better.

I have a pretty good looking face except my ears stick out prominently and my nose is a curved Jew nose.

Haters will scream "vanity", but I know my face could easily look better with changes to nose and ears.

I think the only thing holding me back is the fear of a botched job, and/or a long painful recovery.

But I see how things go, at work, in business. Good looks are an obvious and immediate boost.I just don't see why not, I have the $ to do it.

They extended your jaw with nails. It's fucking barbaric as shit, but you can't tell (usually) so people don't think about it.

>I got a broke fACE

well shaving off the jew nose could help, because some people would never do business with you if you have it.

Looks like his underbite was adjusted, his nose was pointed outward and fat dissolved under the jaw. Not bad at all really.

I can't breathe through my left nostril. What do?

Cosmetically, I'm doing pretty OK by genetics alone, but I'm thinkiing of having some hairy moles removed. Not sure how that works.

My contribution:
I got 3 cavities and a tooth cleaning done in Bangkok for c. $150. Not exactly cosmetic but pretty important for your appearance.

This was at the Bangkok International Dental Center. My dentist was a Thai UCLA graduate. If I ever need more serious stuff, I'm definitely going back. Apparently they can extract stem cells from your wisdom teeth for your own use.

I had my eyes lasered. Overall I'm quite happy with the result.

Before:
>couldn't see nearby, so I couldn't read without glasses
>couldn't see far away, I couldn't even see the face of the person in front of me
>glasses are a pain, as you can't keep them on in bed, they were quite heavy on my nose, I like to sport and it often rains here

After:
>left eye is perfectly sharp
>right eye is sharp at all distances, except when I read, then it's only sharp at laptop distance
>both eyes open is perfectly sharp
>dry eye syndrome, so I have to use eye drops four times a day

I also look a lot better without glasses. Which has given me quite a confidence boost.

>your chin will grow if you mew
when will this meme end

what drops do you use?

i also got lasik at age 21, eye a bit dry but actually better than before

i got eye floaters on my left eye tho, not sure if related to surgery

overall it beats being a 4 eyed losser.

now i just need a hair transplant to correct my subhuman nw2 hairline and double jaw surgery + something to fill my flat face (maybe injections)

Vidisic Carbogel E.D.O. (I'm not sure if it's available in America. It has no conservatives and the active ingredient is carbomer)

Got lasik done two months ago. Totally worth it. It's liberating not having to constantly take my glasses on and off through out my day.

If you're considered having work done on your jaw or your chin I'd seriously seriously reconsider if I were you OP.

One of my oldest childhood friends had a massive underbite, and when she turned 21 her mum finally agreed to have it fixed with surgery. But what she didn't realise is that when you change someone's jawline, it completely changes the way you look. Like the first time I saw her, I didn't even slightly recognise her. After the surgery she developed really horrible mental problems because her brain didn't recognise her face when she looked in the mirror. She tried to kill herself about 4 times afterwards, haven't heard from her since, but I wouldn't recognise her on the streets anyway.

Nosejobs are a lot simpler as you're not altering a major aspect of your face, but think long and hard about jaws/chin

That is so stupid

>You could try just breathing through your nose and keeping your mouth closed and tongue in the correct place along the roof of your mouth.

I've been doing the same, a couple years ago I realized I had an underbite, never wanted to get braces when I was younger and now hell no I won't, so I started paying attention to it consciously shifting my jaw forward

My septum is crooked after I took a hit in the face, now the airflow to my left nostril isn't sufficient anymore.

Do you think a surgeon could straighten out my septum or will they just cut a hole through it to make airflow sufficient again? I've tried bending it back in shape myself but it just doesn't work. Have to sleep with my mouth open now and it's not good.

you will never MOVE BONE doing that faggot

you need surgery