Impreza

I'm buying a 2005-2008 Subaru impreza soon, and I was wondering what to look for in the car to make sure I get that signature Subaru growl, and the flutter of the turbo. Base model, We, or Sti. Etc etc

Other urls found in this thread:

autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201704124357890?advertising-location=at_cars&radius=1500&model=WRX STI&make=SUBARU&sort=price-asc&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&postcode=le131dr&year-from=2013&page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wrx

In order to get that sound you also have to buy the suburu dude bro starter pack

>vape
>flat brim hat
>skinny legs and huge upper body
>tattoo sleeves
>one hand on the wheel at all times
>can't shift properly

pic for you

I had my 06 for 4 years. The fuel injector is the only thing that failed me once on a high way on ramp of all places.

WRX is best. I recommend the hatch. The premium sound system was poor, don't bother, I replaced all the speakers and head unit.

The turbo sounded great. Loved the car.

My suggestion is get the Saab 9-2x aero instead for for better looking version. The interior is literally the same and has Suburu on half the parts.

buy an sti

Don't. Just get a civic. Subarus are shit

Get ready to leak oil every day.
Get ready to replace all suspension parts.
Get ready to replace headgasket.
Get ready to replace (rest of car)

Buy a Toyota.

> 04 STi owner.

9-2x aero if you find one

>get ready to leak oil every day
Can confirm, bugeye wrx owner here. This is 100% true. Where does YOUR oil leak from, user?

My bugeye doesn't leak any oil.

Rear main seal per most Subarus

>he doesn't just spend a few hours pulling his old as fuck engine out and making sure it's perfectly oil tight

You don't belong on Veeky Forums

STI is a terrible value, though. Twice as expensive as a WRX, and better overall, but not much better. WRX also completely dominates its price range but STI has lots of formidable competition.

Don't even bother with a subaru and get an Evo

GC8 WRX here, RMS leaked like a bee hatch. I had it replaced along with a new clutch about 3 weeks ago so it's all good.....for now

>Pulling an engine out
Who even does that?

looks good in aspen white, like the front lip. I think main problem is negligence with these cars which can lead to many expensive little problems, i went and payed 20k for mine with 57k miles about 9 months ago. Was offered a warranty surprisingly which has actually payed off with the leaky powersteering pump it had completely replaced for free (800 dollar receipt),ended up getting a coolant leak next which appeared to be a throttle body coolant hose with bad clamp (cheap easy fix), last was a broken coil pack connector which was a pain in the ass to get resolved but other than that the car has been worth the few headaches out of all the enjoyment from driving it. Great cars but very delicate if not properly cared for

>Did the valve cover gaskets but I still have a oil/grime spot by the intercooler/throttle body and my PS pump has a slight leak, I'll just let both rock

>Suspension still feels nice and tight at 100,000 miles

>Headgasket is fine

>Rest of car is fine though I'm missing a inner boot on the front passenger axle, its not making any noise yet. Has a exhaust leak too.

Toyota doesn't make a Turbo AWD Sport Compact, I'll keep my 9-2X Aero.

They're fun, but needy for a Japanese car, reliable compared to anything German. You obviously need a base model OP.

*all the parts except the badges and bumpers.

Subaru a SHIT

ANY SUBARU THAT ISN'T AN STI ISN'T WORTH OWNING

New WRX is great deal, what car is better at under 30k new?

Why tf would anyone with at least a little bit of common sense buy a car brand new when they depreciate to shit within the first several miles, buy a car that's 1 or 2 years old, it's just as good

That's where you are wrong again, Subaru's hold value best

Yeah, but just like any other car they loose most of their value within the first few years.
It's just that they don't have much to lose because the market value is quite low already

>Yeah, but just like any other car
No
>they loose most of their value within the first few years
Again, no

Go look on autotrader and see how much 2013-2015 WRX's with under 30k miles go for

>£20,850
autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201704124357890?advertising-location=at_cars&radius=1500&model=WRX STI&make=SUBARU&sort=price-asc&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&postcode=le131dr&year-from=2013&page=1

Can you translate to burgerbucks I'm too lazy to look it up

That depreciation is about as weak as your dad's pull out game 9months before you were born.
Please do me a favour and neck yourself

>That depreciation is about as weak as your dad's pull out game 9months before you were born

Wew l+