What was the worst year in the human history?

What was the worst year in the human history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993
twitter.com/AnonBabble

476 and

/thread

Hi Constie

location dependent ... anywhere in western Europe during mid c14th (black death, 100 year war, famine etc)

Ditto

The world is ruled by an Egyptian frog god of chaos reborn from memes, and said memes are shaping global politics. The Olympics were the worst this year since the ones first held at Athens. Among those, earth is going through another climate shift with the hottest months on record this year alone and the southern US states are literally sinking.
And Constantinople wont be reclaimed in the name of God this year either.

what a shit year

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993
>riots
>bombings
>disasters
>WWE
>Iraq
>Yugoslav war criminals
>Civil Wars
>Waco
>North Korea gets nuclear weapons

This might take the cake in recent years.

The year you were born. faggot!

>tfw every possible stroke of luck went Will's way

>tfw Tostig, the man Edward saw as his true son lost to a Saxon bully and an small-dicked French viking

>tfw pre-Norman England was relatively peaceful and free with the king and lords having limited, contained powers
>tfw a butthurt french viking had to ruin all of that because of some distant "muh claim"
>tfw won by ridiculous luck
>tfw proceeded to install feudalism and degenerated English society into an authoritarian, violent mess

RETURN TO THE HOUSE OF WINCHESTER WHEN? FUCKING FOREIGN INBREED FUCKS RULING OVER NOBLE ENGLISH FOLK

If you're a mycenaean perhaps

>Tostig
>the guy who couldn't rule Northumbria, much less all of England
man was a crazy person plus
>Saxon bully
you realize Harold was his brother? considering the fact that he killed lords he didn't like willy-nilly, if anyone was a Saxon bully it was Tostig

Yes, he was his brother, but he only came to power because he was the older brother and had the most grunt after Edward himself. If you read about the events leading up to 1066 it's pretty obvious Tostig was supposed to be given the throne, and the fact he had to abandon his country to fulfill his king's will is a tragedy.

>Tostig
>Couldn't hold onto Northumbria
>People openly revolted against his rule, when told to stop threatened the king
>even pro-Tostig Vita Ædwardi Regis said 'repressed [the Northumbrians] with the heavy yoke of his rule'
>Tried seizing power by raiding Isle of Wight and garnering support by moving and raiding along the coast like Godwin did in his return from exile
>Instead laughed off and beaten back until ended up in Scotland with no allies left
vs Harold, who was effective sovereign of England for most of Edward's reign
>E-edward saw Tostig as a s-son!
The Witan was the one who decided the King in the end. Plus if Edward cared so much why did he name Harold on his deathbed.
Read 1066: The Year of the Conquest if you want more evidence drawn from direct sources

>1066: The Year of the Conquest
Muh nigga. Never got around to finishing it but man, is it a good book. It makes history feel real and personable with real people and their motives and personality. Know of any similar books?

The House of Wessex married into the Norman Dynasty, every English monarch after 1100 is descended from them.

1914 easily

It's obviously 1515

No. We're living in a post-apoc society. It is very sad.

>no VR waifu
>no AI waifu
>no spaceflight
>no immortality
>no cure for cancer

>the year i was born
im sorry user, i'll go now.

What the hell was wrong with the 1896 Olympics?

Every year

Nothing. That's my point.

>checked

What had happened?

t. Mohammad Reza Pahlavi

1330-1350
over 10% of the world drops dead of the black death, from China to the middle east to Europe.

>death is bad mkay

found the hedonist

t. Ayatollah Khomeini

> He sides with literal microbes
How it feels to be a traitor of humanity?

10 tendies have been deposited directly into your basement.

Wrong event, 1453 or 1204 would be the ones Constantine would hate

>conquering barbarian englishmen
>bad in any way

>1453
the Ottomans were doing Constantinople a favor at that point tbqphwy

This. Mesoamerican, Andean, Mississippian, and also Atlantic African (because of the resulting slave trade) civilizations completely ruined because one guy couldn't figure out how big the Earth was.

Maybe also 1918. Imagine a world without the Russian Revolution.
>less anti-Communist hysteria, could mean no fascism or Nazis and no WW2
>no Communist China, no Mao, no Great Leap Forward, no Cultural Revolution
>no Cold War, Africa might actually be decent, Eastern Europe less fucked
>etc.

Fall of Constantinople.

Birth of Karl Antichrist Marx.

The russian revolution was inevitable

the year grown men started watching my little pony

fpbp

whichever the year when ur mum gave birth 2 u
lel
e
l

Dude...

>barbarians
>implying the Normans weren't a bunch of warlike savages
see Truce of God, the Normans had to be forced to set aside certain days to stop killing each other.

1066 was still the best year for britain, it allowed them to become relevant

>implying it's not
>Current Year

One word
P R O B L E M A T I C

No such thing as inevitable

1998 because that's when I was born

53432 B.C.

1968, the first current year

1915? The tech to properly breach trench lines led to huge loss of life, nations began borrowing more and more which will lead to the Great Depression and I think the Spanish Flu started to show up but I'm not too sure on that one.

Shit, I meant the tech to breach the lines hadn't been invented yet. Plus shit like gas being used

If the Normans didn't mix themselves into the English gene pool the English would be even more inbred and retarded than they are today.

614 to 911

Is that even possible?

Pic very related.

~75,000 years ago
>muh Black Death
Nah man, Toba. TOBA.

8245 BC