Toll roads

What is the most expensive toll road in your state/province/country?

In Canada, it's Highway 407. It costs C$50.18 (US$37.91) to drive 108 km (67 mi) on it.

For fucking $40 it better wipe my ass for me too.

In the US they make you pay $5 every 5-10 miles.

Not sure if this one is the most expensive in Spain, but it's one of the most expensive, most of them are around 2-5€ one time payment

17 USD for 2.6 miles
Verrazano–Narrows Bridge

But knowing the slanted eyes jew, the most expensive toll roads in the world must be in Japan, everything was fucking expensive

407's great

on a bus.

maybe it's a bit silly but I'm going back to school part-time and I'll be driving my car to the Go station at Square One so I can take the express bus to to McMaster university in one trip.

You don't have to pay for the roads where I live

Same

The Lincoln tunnel from Jersey to New York is fucking 15 dollars for a 1.2 mile stretch under the river

what road are you talking about? the NJ turnpike has 30 tolls across its length with a maximum cost of $13.85 during peak and $10.85 for off peak (with discounts for electronic tolling [E-ZPASS]) and that's a relatively expensive toll road for the united states.

all of the entrances into new york are uber expensive on peak but the rates vary. for two axle vehicles on the GWB for example
>cash: $15
>ez-pass on peak: $12.50
>ez-pass off peak: $10.50
>Carpool plan: $6.50
>green vehicle plan: $7

also, they only charge the toll on major bridges to NYC on the approach to NYC itself, so the way back to jersey/other parts of NY is free.

>Connecticut
>Tolls

donthinksopal.jpg

yuropoor troll quality has dropped lately.

God damn it stop being so fucking stupid. Each state mandates the price individually, saying "HURR DURR ITS $5 DOLLAR CROSS HOLE NATION!!" is fucking retarded.

Here in FL it is about $.75-$1.50 per toll on the Turnpike (depending on area). When you're cruising along you'll be paying every 10 miles or so

>early run as an O/O
>load of hardwood
>run the turnpike like I always did as a company driver
>used to spending about $30/state in IL/IN/OH/OK etc
>hit PA
>pay $27 to enter
>hmm, reasonable
>6 hours later
>that'll be $240, cash only

Da fuq.

407's great though, prices keep poor people off it and let the cluster fuck 401 deal with them
This means less traffic and higher speeds

Also the road is smooth concrete

Wut
I drove that road last summer and I never had to pay a toll

Daddy probably got a bill in the mail

>$240, cash only
That shows an E-Zpass toll of under $200. Why not use E-zpass? Fudging your hours worked vs. rest?

E-Zpass issued by New York State Thruway Authority still gets the E-zpass discount in Pennsylvania and the tag fee is fucking fifty cents a month per tag for commercial accounts. If you drive with E-zpass once a year it's worth it.

Pure electronic tolling with no stops. If you were driving a rental car a company called platepass would have charged your debit/credit card a month later for the toll fees plus obscene per day convenience fees that top around $30 for the rental.

I had an Ipass with an auto replenishment amount set to $100 when it got below $50, since that's all I'd needed the previous 6 months. I'd run down through Wisconsin so it was tapped out over the weekend.

The point I was making with "cash only" is PA doesn't accept credit/debit, which is archaic.

€30 for 19km

Scotland, there aren't any