/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

POST YOUR FUCKING LINK RIGHT NOW OR GET BANNED YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES NOT TO edition.

Why aren’t you playing it you clearly want to be SPOILED

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.
Wii U has the GC Zelda HD ports plus NES, SNES, N64, GBA, Wii and DS Virtual Console.

Previous thread:

>YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES NOT TO

My Switch is not here yet and probably won't be for a few more days

UPS and not living in the states suck

please respond

Is spirit tracks still the only game where there's any clear romance between zelda and link

>Edge of Duality and Royal Guard Bow before I need to flee from running out of AA

neat

ROSA BEST WAIFU

What version is the game right now?

Hey. So I found this guy. He's called the Lord of the Mountains. I can get on him, but he bucks me off once my stamina is out. I've ate some stamina boosters and he still manages to take out all of it. I wonder if he is even worth trying to ride?

Are Gemstones just meant to be sold or can they actually be used for crafting later? Some of the gemstones have it in their description but i can't tell if it's just flavor text or actual info. The NPCs i met just said to sell the gems i find

Here's a Gerudo breeding male, say something nice to him.

Hey guys, does the Wii U update fix framerate at all? I live in a shithole with terrible internet and I'm wondering if I should try and download it. What's the rough size too?

Loving this game so far, haven't felt this happy playing a game in a long time. Hudson's sidequest is my favourite so far, that music in the town is great and this outfit is amazing.

Can you repair weapons?

>in Gerudo deseart right outside the main town
>don't want to continue main quest yet but want to meet loli Gerudo waifu

What else can I do around here besides side quest, shrines, taming sand lions and other dickitry?

No one knows how to stable him, so he has no use yet. I have an idea but I fucked up the last attempt.

I WANT TO FUCK FI

I know diamonds are useful for items that can be re made for you.

you mean the west bridge? because I'm not seeing it there?

Post your favorite recipes

Mighty Bananas x2
Acorn x1
Rock Salt x1

Mighty Omelet with attack boost

It's not in BotW if that's what you are asking.

>Hey guys, does the Wii U update fix framerate at all?
It literally only enables DLC and fixes a bug where a character's vocals in Kakariko don't play

That's it

do the gems like Ruby and Topaz have any uses or should I just sell them?

Which direction from the start do I go to make Link a slut?

SW

Does the Master Sword break? I'm almost too scared to use it

Bottom left corner

Any direction; Link is a slut no matter what you do or where you go

Are there any indestructible weapons?

There is an accessory shop in the Gerudo town that uses them, you'll also need them to upgrade said items.

No, when it "breaks" it runs out of power and runs an 8 minute cooldown until it can be used again

Master Sword.

Reposting :
>Anyone know if there's a Knight's Sadle and where to get it?

>tfw he'll never reappear again

The Master Sword is indestructible, kind of? It comes back after ten minutes of running out of energy.

You can also rebuild the champion weapons if they break.

No

Where is the climbing head gear?

ANYONE GOT A DECENT ENOUGH LIST OF WHERE OVERWORLD CLOTHES ARE

Shrine under the dueling peaks

Where's the horned statue at? Hateno, right? I can't find it

how?

>You can also rebuild the champion weapons if they break.
Wait what

This is game changing, where? How?

please

What is it called? I have 3 shrines at the dueling peaks on my map, but I had to buy the headgear from someone

Too expensive to the point of not being worth doing it

Ask a kid with glasses, he'll show you.

I need them for the compendium, I don't care.

Ree Dahee Shrine

Diamond, 5 flint, and a lesser version of the weapon. Gorn blacksmith, head Gerudo guard, Zora smith in the shop, I don't know for Rito I didn't look.

Is there a way to store items? Running around with a bunch of shitty Champion weapons is pointless

God damnit. Killing that lightning arrow centaur took my entire royal claymore, as well as like 20 hearts worth of food

I keep hearing Dueling Peaks but I'm almost endgame and still dont know where the fuck are the Dueling Peaks.

huh, say I completed it but I for sure bought it much later in the game

where is the ceremonial trident

Between Necluda and Faron

It's the fucking mountain that's divided in 2 you imbecile

the twin rocks with the split in the middle right next to the star on your map

Is playing the Wii U version with a gamepad fine?

The mountains that everybody called "twinpeaks" before the game came out.

How the FUCK do I get the chest in the shai utoh shrine? The "stop the tilt" one. I've tried literally everything.

Considering how bridges nearby are still called Twin bridges - it was a last minute change.

God I'm retarded, I don't know how did I miss that.
Thanks.

Which race will be link's childhood friend next game? A Rito?

What's everyone's favorite weapon type?

I love me some fucking claymores. You can put weapons away so fast that pulling your shield out is no big deal, and pulling off a three hit combo with them feels so good.

I'm pulling my goddamn hair out over this

Never say never

do you think we know which one that is when there are 120?
post a picture instead

Are gems like rubies, saphires, diamonds, and topaz used for anything other than selling?

Should I save money or use them on armor (already have hylian and shiekah armor)?

Do mining spots respawn because I found a spot with 2 rubies, a diamond, and topaz.

Does anyone know if changing the system's clock will allow you to scan amiibos again?

In what way?

How the fuck do Gerudo genetic work if most of them have to go out and have half breed babies with non-Gerudo due to the shortage of Gerudo males?

Stopped time way

It's entirely up to you, gems respawn.

You can use them to make headpieces in gerudo town and diamonds are used to rebuild champion weapons. They're mostly for selling though.

Is playing the wii u version with a GAMEPAD fine?

How would you Zeldafags rate the game so far? My game ships today, switch ships in a few days. Just want to know if you're agreeing with all the positive reviews or not, I'm gonna play it regardless.

Sure

I like it a lot, but it could use better dungeons.

ye boii

>shortage

There's only one male

But the gamepad's screen is useless and it's quite heavy...

amiibo or random chest?

Where is the shrine that unlocks Amiibo support?

>not switching to pro hub for screenshots
disgusting

Amiibo....but why the number of duplicates?

I'm not having any problems, sometimes I hit the wrong button, but that's just me being retarded.

Thanks got it now

So I just got the quest to go after the Divine Beasts. Is there an intended order? First time I'm really hitting a wall in the game, some areas are just way too hard.

Just finished the second trial (bomb trial) and I can't find the others.
Seems like the other trials are past where it's freezing cold but the old.man didnt write down the recipie to make the hot potion.

I always felt that the gamepad is tiring to play with, because of its... the layout is retarded.

>link's most recognized tunic is locked behind an amiibo paywall
Nintendo employing mobile nickle and dime tactics.

You probably have brain problems.

Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
▲ ▲
▲ ▲

There is a chest you can use with magnesis. Use the chest with magnesis and position yourself so that when the chest lands you fly up in the air

>Major test of strength
>Fucking Mecha Shiva, takes 5m with Attack up+3 and Edge of Duality before it dies
>Drops 3 Guardian++ weapons and the chest has climbing gear

fuck

But the screen is disabled, isn't it? So it is objectively better to play with a pro controller!

there isn't one, complete the plateau and then go to options

Shit I've been doing that for a half hour now and when i drop it from max height link hops off the see saw about a foot. I'll keep at it, guess I'm doing it wrong still

>The Legend of Zelda - The Challenge Isn't Worth the Reward

Yeah, cheesing this early on makes the entire game a breeze.

Yes but I prefer the pro controller. It just feels so much better
Where is it on the overworld map exactly.

Motion controls, and some people don't go and buy extra things for their single player system.

You'll also need the gyro for certain puzzles.

Where are the shrines that hold the climbing gear?