You're driving on the freeway and this guy rides your ass

You're driving on the freeway and this guy rides your ass

What do you do?

am i in the passing lane? i speed up or pull over
am i not in the passing lane? i stay the same speed

Moon.

contemplate where he went wrong in life

If I'm in the passing lane there's no way they're keeping up with me. If not I'm going to flip them off and continue at the same pace

Reach around and enter him from behind

Also this

Slow down

This, except if im not in the passing Lane I'll go a little slower just because he's on my ass. People REALLY hate that. I don't give a fuck. Don't tailgate me.

oh man you're so passive aggressive, you really showed him

Lift my right arm, palm upwards in the
>what the fuck you think you're doing there buddy?
Way so he can see it through my rear window.

If not in the passing lane and this don't help, slow down a little.

Most people you see driving new dualies are trust fund "country" and have a giant property, don't work, and just play all day long.
The vast majority of the nations wealthy live in the sticks.
Cities are for the poor.

Outrun him? Fuck is he gonna do?

I hit my gaspedal and leave his ass for dead.

>get comfy
>hang elbow out window
>engine brake to 5 under limit
>hope for a single-lane area to start

Depends.
If I'm in the passing Lane I'll move to the next lane and let him by and say "self, stop hanging out in the passing Lane like an asshole"
If I'm in the passing Lane and there's traffic so I can't move over of go any faster I'll rage and say"I should brake check this asshole, but the inconvenience of a crash to other drivers wouldn't be worth the good of this assholes possible death"
If it's a deserted road I'll brake check, I have a rifle behind the passenger seat in case shit goes down.. and by rifle I really mean I'm an internet tough guy and won't actually do anything, and just call him a cuck from the safety of.my in car

Match the speed of the next car in the right lane.

>tfw German
>tfw nobody rides your ass at 150mph

>yuro
>being able to afford a car that can reach 150mph

Brake check and go for the squirrel.

>reach 150mph on my way to uni and back every single day
>"b-but m-uh yuropoor meme"
You literally cannot defend your speed limit cuckoldry.

Dont notice because his dick is so small

look at how mad he is

No, I'm laughing at Americans.

Wonder why he bought a dually to tailgate my shitbox instead of towing with his big ass Cummins engine.

I love how butt hurt other countries get over America, when we couldn't give rats ass second thought about your shit. hole country

Enjoy your 75mph national speed limit, even when you have straight roads for hundreds of thousands of miles

>we couldn't give rats ass second thought about your shit. hole country
>>yuro
>>being able to afford a car that can reach 150mph
Sure you don't give a rats ass.

If I can't move (change lanes or speed up so he can get around) I just sit and wait. I also refuse to ride up on the guy in front of me. People will always speed around me because I leave an actual 3 seconds of following distance. It's funny their frustration when they realize their ass isn't going anywhere no matter how much they weave around and cut people off.

Witnessed

Accelerate beyond 100 mph because it's the Autobahn.

passing lane is not for slow fucks you retarded autist

Blocking the passing lane when you're not passing is actually a ticketable offense in Germany.

He literally specified that he only does that if he's not in the passing lane. Learn to read.

Do what I normally do. Get over, then when they go to pass, roast them and get back in front of them.

OR

Slowly keep increasing my speed until we are both going well over 100mph or they give up.

Throw mah jelly-filled toy baby at him.

Not gonna lie, that hurt a little

This is why I love our country, this and Porsche.

Kek, triggered the burgerboy

If you're in America:
>Two lane road with double yellow?
If I'm going the speed limit or above I'm under no obligation to react. I tend to get tailgated a lot going over the limit even, so I don't really change speed. If it's a seriously close tailgate (if I can see the whites of his eyes through my mirrors) I'll engine brake down to limit or tap my brakes. Otherwise wait for the retard to pass on double yellow and pray for oncoming.
>Six lane/interstate?
If I'm in the outside/exit lane then people have two more lanes to pass me on. I have no obligation in any way to react; see above. Drivers around my area like to use all lanes as the passing lane. It's frustrating.
Middle lane? If they have a serious hurry they can use the passing lane. It's for passing - if traffic is blocking the passing lane and they wanna go sanic fast I'll again not do anything. If they pass me on the exit lane that's actually illegal, so whatever. Their choice.
Tailgating me on the passing lane? I only use it to pass or turn onto an inside exit, so they are probably going over 10+ to be tailgating me. Legally I'm required to change lanes, but I am under no obligation to change lanes for a speeder. Again, do nothing. In all situations I will brake check a super close speeder unless there's traffic.

Passive aggressiveness does more harm than good unless there's low traffic. I wish I had a button to take a 10 second video of the bumper area of a car behind and in front of me to send to a local highway PD to stop people from being fucking speed racer 2017 on roads. You're endangering lives moreso than the current fatality percentage by speeding on 55+MPH roads, don't be the idiot that turns 12 broken bones into 12 shattered bones and internal bleeding in the event of a crash.

I hope you get cancer. People like you don't deserve to drive.

Enjoy getting raped by syrians kek

Downshift to four and light engine braking until he starts noticing how close I'm getting, when he changes to passing lane, speed up and leave his ass in the past

t. Raped by Tyrone

>Implying your shit box would out accelerate that almost 500hp beast.

Is it really worth getting rear ended by a 7000lb truck? His insurance might go up slightly but you'll probably be living in pain from the accident. Go be a cop of you want to govern peoples speed.

He will go bankrupt considering he will have to pay all your healthcare bills, becuse you know, 'merica

It's also 7000lbs

Please provide a compelling argument for why I deserve to die of an incurable illness for following the law, friend. (^: