I backed into some guys and and left, there were a bit of shitty scratches. How many people here actually leave notes?

I backed into some guys and and left, there were a bit of shitty scratches. How many people here actually leave notes?

Lol, would never. Some woman watched me hit her car (brand new range rover sport) and challenged me about it and i just laughed and drove off. What's that bitch gonna do anyway

This is what insurance is for.
What goes around comes around faggots.

>Leave notes
In my 7 years of driving I've never hit another vehicle. You should probably go into the Secretary of State and trade your license for a state ID. Then promptly kill yourself.

I've crashed my own car into a bunch of brush, sunk it in a water hole in the service lanes, and other things during my juvenile delinquent days though.

My friend lost his license for two years for a "hit and run" (a light scratch) in a mall parking-lot, it was filmed on CCTV. At least here it's treated as running away and carries a shitty punishment, leaving a note would only incriminate you really

>go into the Secretary of State and trade your license for a state ID. Then promptly kill yourself.
This.

What state?

>What's that bitch gonna do anyway

Write down your plate number and hand it to the victim/cops.

Call the cops and you will be jailed for a hit and run
Check for cameras first

Eh, that is to be expected in the city. Just drive of if minor and no scratches.

how bad was it?

That does nothing as long as you stick to the "where's the proof" and never admit anything. The officer can visit and press or intimidate you, but he cannot force you to admit guilt. This is why DINDU are so powerful here because if pressed too hard, they actually file charges against the officer for discrminatory harassment or profiling. It doesn't matter if successful or not because the blemish still appears on the officer's record. As a result, some officers don't pursue hit and run cases against dindu, so that NAACP / BLM tactic is successful at reducing the number of dindu getting charged.

You better not be that fuccboi that bought that ugly mustang from the boomer with a bunch of decals on it

I remember seeing some chink full on back into another parked car (mustang I think) in a parking garage. Plenty of space. Dude just drove off. I was like god damn how retarded do you have to be...looking back I should have written his plate down.

kill yourself. if you hit another car you shouldn't be driving.

>How many people here actually leave notes?

Let's not include the exceptional people such as captain america and say ZERO people. Basically, the only people that leave notes are people forced to due to witnesses there who have taken pictures. And just because there is a note doesn't mean it is valid because those notes can have fake names and phone number. I forced three mexican teenager kids to leave a note when I saw them hit another car when backing out. They left a fake note but it didn't matter since I had them on my dash cam with 1080p quality. They came close to assaulting me too for my dashcam footage but could not intimidate me in handing it over.

I would take pictures of you and your car and give it to the police. Or just use the security cameras outside of every major store?

You're literally scum that deserves to be quartered and shot in that order if you don't own up to hitting someone else's car.
If someone did this to my car and someone gave me their plate, I would track them down and shoot them. I wouldn't even bother with Cops. I would have no hesitation in finding them and killing them.

That still doesn't equate to proof.

>That still doesn't equate to proof.
You are looking at the details in too fine a resolution. It's like how a shooter is not guilty of killing the person because the person died from blood loss. When a situation is looked at in too fine a detail, the big picture is lost even though you (and the shooter) are both correct.

The proof is not in your writing down the license plate. So you are technically correct. The legally accepted proof is in the SIGNED AFFIDAVIT you make or the formal testimony you give in court upon penalty of perjury. Until then, it is just evidence.

>trying to find parking at EDC 2015
>some black dude waves me to come park in shitty grass lot
>friend just tells me to do it cause we've been going around blocks for half an hour
>feel sketchy about lot
>dude has me parking in tiny ass cramped space
>packs cars in like sardines all around me
>imagine the logistical nightmare of leaving
>decide to park somewhere else
>guy gets butthurt cause he's losing $10
>keeps waving me back, cant see shit in mirror cause dark af outside
>bump ever so slightly into car behind me
>leaves literally no mark
>guy chimps out at me saying how he's gonna report me and all that shit cause he's still mad he's not getting my $10
>tell him I'll leave note on car before driving away
>finally calms down and agrees
>write "you're still not getting my money, eat shit faggot" on napkin
>fold in half and put on car's windshield
>get back in my car and drive away asap
>mfw I see him walking toward the note as I'm turning the corner

I did this in the parking lot at work and just left. In my defense they had parked way over the line while I was perfectly between them and the spots were wide enough to comfortably put a Raptor into while both our cars were Japanese compact sedans. The scratches on their car didn't even go through the clear coat so I figured they would just buff out and that's exactly what they ended up doing so I think I made the right call.

I did leave a note when I dented someone's rear quarter panel once because that one was actually my fault.

>I'm a better driver for being a jackass while driving although not having done one thing you have done

nice bird

I literally said to myself "no you wouldn't, faggot" as I read this, that's how you know your post sucks lol. Get off the family PC so your mom can waste more of your father's money on Wayfair, Timmy.

I did this at some parking lot, I was talking to a friend while backing in. And fucked up someone's rear bumper, deep scratches and left a note, but later took it back and left. In my defence I'm spending 15 on food a week and was jobless. Cant afford to pay that shit.

If you're going to attempt to mock me, at least come up with a better come back than that kek

Someone left a note on my '88 Conquest after a mild impact with the bumper. I was shocked. I called the number and the guy (super old) was very apologetic. I am still impressed.

You do realize someone with a new range rover can afford to sue the shit out of you simply out of spite. If she got you license plate number you're fucked

In fact, I was so impressed that I think I would leave a note myself if I ever hit anyone.

Agree up to a certain extent. In all my time driving I've only had 2 real accidents, and in both cases I was proven to be not guilty of it. If you cause a crash, hand in your license. If dipshit soccermom slams into you when you're at a stoplight and cant move/swerve you're a victim of circumstance.

>You're literally scum that deserves to be quartered and shot in that order if you don't own up to hitting someone else's car.

Why should I pay for someone else's car. Period. I refuse. I look out for myself and that's called personal responsibility. Other people look out for themselves and that is personal responsibility.

Damn I had a Fez ST years ago. Nice taste in cars, OP.

You're a pathetic bitch with no sense of honor.

>eye witness accounts do not count as proof
Shit then our entire legal system has been wrong for centuries

You're gonna get fucked when someone fucks ur shit up and leaves

>Shit then our entire legal system has been wrong for centuries
Eye witness accounts have often been discounted or ignored in court. Wrecking the witness's reputation is very much part of the defense lawyer's duties. Many times, if the witness can be shown to be racist, the testimony can be thrown out of court when the defendant is negro or mexican.

And they have often not been discounted or ignored. So?