Show me a european SUV that looks THIS good

Show me a european SUV that looks THIS good

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/business/rappers-ride-reborn-lincoln-navigator-charts-comeback-as-family-hauler/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God damn Lincoln is destroying the competition. I really, really, really like the way this looks.

fucking delusional faggots.

SUV's never look good.

Remember you are on Veeky Forums
get back to your fucking containment board

That looks pretty sweet my dude. Y u mad? It looks like Dodge Chrysler tail lights done right for once.

>mad
butthurt gm fangirl detected

suck a big black lesbian cock you basement dwelling neckbeard

seattletimes.com/business/rappers-ride-reborn-lincoln-navigator-charts-comeback-as-family-hauler/

>Lincoln President Kumar Galhotra says the latest Navigator has been designed for “family time” and aimed at affluent parents to take their kids to school and on weekend adventures.

They're NEVER done right. In fact, them doing this makes them look like Dodge/Chrysler copycats.

Oh I didn't know Dodge had a pentent on tail lights. Must be nice to collect royalties from [literally every car maker ever]

You can't.

Next question OP.

You know who's had bar taillights for decades?

>I agree with OP

Pretty sure they invented lights on the back of cars

I don't get it, what's wrong with that?

Can't you tell it's a samefagging ford shill?

Shills don't exist. I just bought my new Corolla is there anything I can do to make it more performance? Thanks.

>SUV's
>looking good

>SUV
>looking good

haha

You seriously haven't seen ONE suv you though was good looking?

They're all big ugly bloated pieces of shit

t. eurofag who hasn't driven anything with a wheelspan larger than 7" and interior space for manlets

>Shills don't exist

Shitposters on the otherhand...

Oh, nice dubs btw

OK

Better than anything the UK is shitting out.

well we have the audi Q7 and Q8 wich are pretty big

>SUV's never look good.

I wouldn't call that a SUV that's more a crossover or a lifted station wagon

They're tiny even compared to a Tahoe.

It's the opposite, your fatbarges are too big for anyone but yourself. And even in your own fucking country they're only bought for value, not prestige.

kthxbye.

Because an 80,000 SUV is bought for value?

>does being a box better
>does being luxurious better
>does offroading better
Enjoy your oversized grocery getter.

yea its a crossover, but it's the best crossover. It'd give trucks a decent run with a lift kit

>tfw own 99 legacy gt that's lowered from factory with gt package

the oem low is great, but i wish i could get my car on ramps

I don't know who's retarded enough to buy them as the first owner, but afterwards they immediately turn into financed niggerbarges.

Smart wealthy people lease them new and give them back. You can say the exact same for German luxury vehicles.

Dude tons of rich people have escalades

Most commonly I see is an s class for the husband and an Escalade for the trophy wife