Did women give a single fuck about their societies being conquered as long as they didn't get turned in to some...

Did women give a single fuck about their societies being conquered as long as they didn't get turned in to some different category of citizen (e.g. slaves)?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justa_Grata_Honoria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never post an image more controversial than your thread.

No they didn't.

Women would just have sex with the invaders. They're programed to do so biologically to stay in the in group.

Yes, they preferred being conquered by black tribes of which members were known for being particularly well gifted in the genital department

This board is so beautiful. It's like taking the worst of /pol/, /int/ and /r9k/ with a little amateur knowledge of history and just making one disgusting shitty thread after another.

Triggered?

Yeah I'm sure being raped and having your kids slaughtered in front of you never bothered anyone

Veeky Forums - History Memes

see you tomorrow

user, it is well known women are psychopats and all around meanies, so they werent bothered by death, especially those of nice guys like myself.

WAAAAA WAAAAA

>Did men give a single fuck about their societies being conquered as long as they didn't get turned in to some different category of citizen (e.g. slaves)?

So are the barbarians the alt-right and the romans are the GOP?

>barbarians
Those are plebs.
If they were barbarians it would be Hillary in the cartoon.

I thought that was Hillary

I welcome Trumproderic the Great, if that comic is true

The T on the shield suggests Tea Partiers, which makes no sense because Trump didn't create the Tea Party, but then why would you expect accuracy of any kind from (((Horsey)))?

>The T on the shield suggests Tea Partiers
Or Trump.

I prefer the Merkel edit

>as long as they didn't get turned in to some different category of citizen (e.g. slaves)?
Suppose we're dealing with a woman aristocrat.

She does give a fuck who she is given in marriage to, even if she can't oppose it in any meaningful way, even if she is among the most attractive in town and would therefore continue to be part of the aristocracy.

She also does give a fuck about what happens to her children.

What's wrong, user?

they gave a fuck about their kids and male relatives being killed

oh also being raped, but they'd get over it

Since it's ancient peoples doing ancient things we're talking about, the alternatives to consensual sex with the invaders are:
- flight (but will the invaders let you? And where to?)
- fighting (when the fighting men couldn't repel them? This is known as "suicide by cop" in present-day language)
- bargaining (but will the invaders not just take your shit with impunity, just as they took the city and the people supposed to protect them?)
- getting raped
- suicide

Now tell me what is wrong with what the user you're replying to said, and why it isn't the best possible option for a woman in a conquered town that - luckily enough - isn't getting enslaved or shit like that.

1) get the fuck off my board
2) read a history book

KEK the dems are doing that not Trump. They and other left leaning parties in the West have flooded their countries with 3rd world voters. Just look at New Labour & Pakis in the UK.

>your board

Suck it /pol/, we're here to stay

Clearly, if only men voted every European nation would be far-right and nationalistic

Nah, women are programmed to spread their legs the moment a stronger male shows up. Nothing gets a woman hotter than watching a foreign conqueror murder her previous mate before raping her, it's just biology.

And these ladies were raped by said refugees.Got to love modern day Western society and everybody (at least white people) has to be nice to everyone.

Overwhelmingly broad claims like this are really never accurate

It's a T for Trump you dumb shit

Women weren't allowed to voice opinions, so whatever they say didn't matter.

>Conquest.

Of course they did you fucking idiot.

Just imagine this.

You are a woman living in rome, all is well.

You have a good husband 3 nice children and a decent house.

Oh shit the germancucks are coming.

Your husband is killed you house is burned and your children are sold into slavery.

But you dont mind because you are a stupid heartless women right? Right?!

You also forget that the women who were not raped would think you're worse then shit, because you got raped. Read up on what happened to the vast majority of German rape victims in WW2.

Famous example, Theodora cared a fuck of a lot about getting ran out of Constantinople.

not at all, sometimes they even invite them in
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justa_Grata_Honoria
>roman bitches cannot resist the SHORT HUN COCK