Why are yurocucks and third world shitskins so insanely triggered by American Cars?

Why are yurocucks and third world shitskins so insanely triggered by American Cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

carscoops.com/2016/09/the-ford-mustang-is-officially-germanys.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=i5GDSC3AWLg
youtube.com/watch?v=8u7AkAAdVGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Americns are simply easier to bait due to sheer numbers

There is no reason to shitpost about azebaijan since no one from there posts here

Nothing personnel kid

>hahah look at me i'm being a retard from the third world trolled hard XD

you live in the country equivalent of a van and would deserve pity if you were not so iredeemable

Kek, triggered the cuckold

Why do I have the feeling flamewars like this one is S/o/viet samefagging every time?

Because he's a samefagging phoneposter

>the entire world buys the entire world's cars, but no one else wants American cars
>the fault must lie with them and not with our cars

because they can't afford them. Simple as that.
An American teenager would be able to buy and insure an old 3.0L Ford Taurus no problem.
A European teenager on the otherhand gets cucked by insurance companies if the engine displaces over 1.0L, and then they have to deal with taxes on top of that so the only Europeans who could afford say a Taurus SHO are middle-aged people

There's old Tauruses below 3.0?
I had the anemic Vulcan engine which was the bottom option, and even that was a 3.0

>Europe is one country
>the UK is Europe

first gens had a 2.5L 4 cylinder option. Later models were V6 only because no one bought the 4 cylinders.

Amerifags and eurofags are basically on the same level of suck. The line is blurry though.
So when a eurofag sees an amerifag they realize its an easy oppertunity for them to try and make themselve feel less insecure so they attack. Also both eurofags and amerimuscle fags both have incredibly small dicks and both types of car are made with the same low quality plastic shit.
Its funny really when you think about all the similarities between both groups of faggots you would think the amerifaggots and eurofaggots would be good friends.

>implying Sweden and Finland don't have similar problems
>implying Sweden and Finland aren't Europe
hence why I said Europe and not just the UK.

Gotcha. I had a second gen that took me to Jupiter and back. Engine never crapped out. Only died when the torque converter blew up on a day below -30.

This is very true.

T. Europoorean

>implying that yuropoors and 3rd world shitskins are mutually exclusive in 2017

Just so you know, the new Mustang is the best selling "sportcar" in Germany.

carscoops.com/2016/09/the-ford-mustang-is-officially-germanys.html?m=1

Boomers LOVE muscle cars, no matter where they come from.

Europeans are not hermetic to American cars, but they need good handling and to have a decent build quality. American cars have improved on both, so no reason to boycott them.

this. lmao yuros are SO economically cucked it's not even funny.

VAT is basically just "we are cucked - the tax"

I love the sound of the Yamaha V6 in the Taurus SHO. Now if only I could find a decent one that wasn't automatic.
youtube.com/watch?v=i5GDSC3AWLg
youtube.com/watch?v=8u7AkAAdVGk

>Why don't first worlders like third world cars
I read between the lines and got the real question

The tire screeching is making me miss my old potato.

troll threads are against the rules outside of /b/

Sound-wise, the Probe with its Mazda V6 is a decent alternative. Very underrated cars.

>Americns are simply easier to bait
And more fun to troll because of their general attitude.

Remember that yuros pay massive taxation to pay for the welfare of the muslim refugees cucking and trucking them!