Daily BMW beemer fag hate thread

Untill you beemer faggots stop being so pretentious, quit double parking & start using your mirrors & turn signals these beemer faggot hate threads are never gonna stop.
Please spread the word among your beemer faggot communities that you guys are just a bunch of stupid faggots and you need to just tone it down.
It would also help if your cars weren't so prone to breaking down within the first two years of owning and that they didnt plummet 85% of their value when you drive them off the lot.
Please change all those ridiculously unacceptable things about your shit cars and faggot culture and the daily hate threads will stop.

>doesn't own a bmw

Daily reminder that us bm drivers dont give a shit what your poorfag opinions are.
We will continue to shit up the roads just to spite you.
Bait thread

>bm drivers
Bowel movement drivers?
Shit up the roads :|

I hate to break it to you but all the actual car enthusiasts who drive bimmers are pretty cool. It's the stanceboi fags and insecure normies who buy them because they think it makes them look rich and makes them feel superior to everyone else on the road. Go yell at a suburban soccermom or something instead of shitposting here.

I never use my turn signals except when turning and double park, but I always use my mirrors if it makes you feel better. :^)

>daily hate threads will stop.

However will i live my life knowing some busrider will shitpost daily on a mandalorian basket weaving forum.

>daily hate threads
>this amount of asshurt nonsense
Why do people complain about a driverbase/fanbase/whatever then end up being far shittier of a person than their strawman-filled autism

>stop being so pretentious
We really aren't. Sorry we drive nicer cars than your raggedy 90s ek hatch.

>quit double parking
we don't want you to ding our doors.

> start using your mirrors & turn signal
what's the difference? it's not like you are gonna catch up to us. i haven't signaled in years and i love it.

Its not one person you daft fucking faggot. Denial is what your experiencing.
Its called denial.
The people who post the bmw hate threads have a great system goin where if one of us leaves Veeky Forums for a while there is many more rational people who hate beemer faggots to carry on the torch of starting a daily bmw hate thread.
Sorry you bemmer faggots made sooooo many people hate you by being such ultimate faggots.
Get off your cell phones and pay attention to the road fags.

You just dfined the word prententious when you said we drive better cars than you.
And its funny cause its not true. A car that has a bunch of electrical & emissions related problems within the first 2 years of ownership is better!?!? Do you see the craziness in that?

A bmw is not a car you keep. Its a throw away car. The only people trying to drive a bmw over 6 years old is dumb ass niggers trying to look like they have money.
Otherwise they go to the dismantlers. So thats what a good car is to you people?!?
Also if your going to throw the car away after 4 years why would you need to double park it to avoid door dings?

no one cares dude cry more

because the best bmws are older than 6 years
surely non-car enthusiasts such as you and other "bimmer haters" would not know that

Arent you replying to this thread?
Wouldnt you just ignore it of you didnt care?
Are you a no one who cares, is that the point you are trying to convey here?

Yeah nobody but the most knowlegable, wisest of beemer fags has ever heard of the e30. That and the entire rest of the fucking world.
But you did basically admit that new BMWs are complete worthless overpriced shit. Good job. Do you feel better?

OP what do you drive?
Unless it's a maybach or porsche you should end yourself soon

Really don't need to use signals and mirrors when all the traffic is so far behind me

the E30 is overrated shit.
E46 M3, E60 M5, Z4M are the best "modern" BMWs.
But the new M2/M3/M4/M5/M6/X5M/X6M are still ages ahead of the competition.
Can't beat the benchmarks

Beemer faggots are so confused, impressionable and misguided. They think a Porsche isnt a plastic piece of shit too and that thats the only thing superior to a bmw.
Thats cute.

>bought an e60 because it was in excellent condition and amazingly cheap
>it was everything i needed in a car
>im now the biggest villain on the board
such is life

I think you meant miles AWAY from the competition.......On a tow truck.

Because Porsche is the only brand besides BMW that still focuses on producing actual driver's cars.
Rest of the brands is literal garbage, with a few exceptions.

Wow thats some wishful distorted thinkin right there.
Bmw makes shit cars all day. Look at the x3 they really focused on that one.

I can afford a bmw. Doni want one hell no, im not a reterd. I can make a Cressida be faster and handle better with a motor swap some coilovers, tires and a bit of welding knowledge.
Bmw owners are not skilled with their hands. Thats why they like disposable fast cars that cost too much monies and all look the same.

>i'm not a reterd
But a retard surely.
BMW sells lots of normie mobiles such as the X3 so they can keep building enthusiast cars that are being sold at lower volumes.

>faggot x5

no one deserves this much faggot

All bmws are normie mobiles for faggot pussy normies who can change a flat tire.
But the dealership tells you its an enthusiests car and you believe you are a driving enthusiast when you cant even check your own oil or drive a manual transmision.

BMW is also one of the last brands to actually produce proper RWD manual cars
BMW is also the only brand that still has so many performance oriented cars in their lineup

Why are you arguing with a literal retard senpai? Bmw hate is pure anti brand faggotry with out any regard for the actual car itself, and no amount of cajoling or convincing will tell them otherwise. Theyre probably le trolling abyways

Its a conformist vehicle for mainstream normie faggots. Thats why they all look identical.
Theres a million other rwd cars to be had out there that are for real driving enthusiests & purists that aren't lazy pussy faggots afraid to get their hands a little dirty.
A bmw is full of a million pounds of useless padding and driving aids so your unskilled vagina can operate it .
Its a faggots ride all day forever.
You fags are not enthusiests. All you do is speed on the freeway & weave in & out of cars driving like completely inconsiderate assfaggots.
If you were enthusiests you would find a real road to drive fast on. Not speeding on your commute to work with your soft baby hands on your autotragic paddles.
You guys are the epitome of fags.

>Its a conformist vehicle for mainstream normie faggots.
Stopped reading there. Why dont you go outside for once dude? Read a book or something. What do you think you're gonna a change by being angry on Veeky Forums?

Like honestly this isn't funny if you're baiting, and it's just sad if youre not.

Had a beemer faggot cut me off today form a fucking exit ram...

They decided they didn't want to get off so they cut over at the last second and jumped in front of me... I was driving an '03 suburban so probably wouldn't have done jack shit to me, but still...

The truth hurts & hurting isnt funny to bmw faggots.

BMW driver here

Who pissed on your tendies this morning?

Your bmw tears are delicious yum mmmmmmm yummy.

What do you drive? Post pics with time stamp.

It's fine as long as you buy a warranty. Let's be honest, only poor people buy those 90s hatches. If you ever won the lottery, the last thing you'd buy is a 90s hatch. Am I wrong here?

If i won the lottery i would buy an acura nsx and a 2jzgte supra and a bunch of 80's & 90's hatchbacks. Then I would buy an island and put a race track on it.

Holy shit lol even a 3k civic is better than that ugly piece of shit

Beemer haters everyone

Only a complete faggot retard would try to compare a mini bike to a civic.

Why is it that people on the Internet never fucking payed attention to reading comprehension in English class?

I never compared the bike to a civic you daft fuck, I said a 3k civic would be better than your ugly piece of shit bike.

Maybe its time for you to look up the word "compare".

I live in an area saturated with yuppies and boomers who pretty much all own a range of BMWs ranging from the 3-series to the i3 to the X6 and i8 and pretty much everything in between, all of these bmws are very new, with the oldest i've seen being at least a 2010

It is a driving nightmare. :^)

Wtf I hate bmws now

I feel your pain.
I dont know how these people are able to even drive out of their neighborhoods succesfully with their heads jammed so hard up their assholes.

i mean, in reality its the owners, but its such a consistent correlation at this point that its just as easy to say its BMWs

Thats ignoring the fact they're planned obsolescence nightmares too, you not only have to have enough money to buy a Beamer, you need to be rich enough to afford the maintenance.

i mean, the area sucks for driving in general, theres so many fucking cars... no cruising, stoplights everywhere, i have to drive 20 minutes out on the highway just to find some decent cruising roads

>in walks narcissistic, pretentious bmw driver with superiorty complex
WELL YOU'RE JUST TOO POOOOR!

>People who think for themselves and arent easily manipulated by marketers & what other normies push onto them
No, we just dont waste our money on total shit.

My neighbor has a beamer, but its an old one from the 80s or early 90s i think. its been sitting in a garage for years and needs new floor pans. But those kinds are ok, desu.

Yeah the older 80s, 90s ones are acceptable amd dont make you look like a self righteous, selfish fuckstick.
You dont see people in the older ones deiving on their cell phones as much.
Still i have met some superior faggots driving the old ones before.

Whats hilarious is that tou get the new beamer faggots hating on the old beamer faggots saying, "they are too poor to own a new bmw"
The while bunch should just KYS though.

I literally just bought an e61 off of my savings.
Then I saw this thread.
What do?

why do people keep responding to these threads
honest question

Just drive like a normal human being.

Your fucked already.
Your best course of action would be to vacuum seal It up in your garage so nothing further breaks on it and you dont ad anymore milage.
Find some other impresionable sucker to unload it on before catostrophic failure occurs and your only option is to send it to the scrappers.
Glws.

Because they hate beemer faggots and low quality overrated german garbage.

>this thread is allowed
>saying skyactiv is shit gets you banned

What a shitty board full of japcrap shitters

I hope you didn't spend all your money buying the car

And please tell me you had it checked by a mechiac shop first?

Yes & no
Did i do good?

You can not care about someone's opinion and also want to inform them of this for whatever reason. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Like, I don't care that you personally feel this way. However, I will be able to get enjoyment out of making fun of you for it. If I actually cared I would try to change your mind, but I don't want to. I want you to keep feeling the way you do. It makes me feel good knowing that I don't have to go through life being pathetic like people like you.

Looks like the same car of some nigger I know who parents bought it for him.

Blue is the worst car color, I don't understand why people like it.

Seems like its actually full of a bunch of baby handed crying butthurt beemer faggots actually.

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself lad

well the good thing is, that the guys I bought the car from did that just before I bought it.

Glad I could save a couple of bucks there.

Joining dicks to assholes with my fellow baby handed teary eyed beemer faggots so we can all cry in unison makes me feel much better. Yes. Thank you.

Np simply np

Old bmws are good?

If serious you are fucked

I hope you're good with a wrench or have a lot of money coming in

And we hope you have access to 10,000$ Proprietary factory scan tools .

Is this the poorfag general?

This no skills traction control button on general.

>Blue is the worst car color
Idk, Theres a couple cars where blue really fits them well.

So far im not sold on bmws
Sure glad im not one of those people who is.

Hate to break it to you, but car enthusiasts don't buy BMW nigger.

This

Go back to your safe space on Reddit cuck

I got banned for saying nissan scum
Its not one sided.
Plus skyactiv is awesome

Same here

I thought about getting a 09-10 335i, thank fucking god I didn't

Why would anyone buy a understeer BMW lmao

No joke I was actually going to say except for the Viper in my original post.

But a blue bimmer, merc, lincoln, honda, subaru, mustang, etc all look like trash. I guess the CTS V looks alright in blue

That car gets driven in doves by normies

The low trim 328i does anyway

The mods know what pieces of deceptive shit BMWs are. Only complete fucking shilltards who learned everything from mtv rap videos & the cribs tv show fall for the bmw meme.
Mods allow the hate of BMW because they know its not an enthusiests car its just a fucking shill badge for cuck faggots.
Truely the most unintelligent & easily impresionable of soft handed consumer bitches are the bmw faggot.

Why do you think Hitler chose the Mercedes ad the crown staple of German state cars instead of BMW? Not to mention BMWs have a very juvenile faggotry type of look to them.

A juvenile faggotry type look to them that they are stick'n with!!!
All their cars look the fucking same!
They dont even try.

Yeah!!!!!!! Fuck BMW!!!!! They always look the fucking same! Nothing has changed! They don't even put clicking turn signals on their cars!!!! What the fucking hell makes someone buy a BMW (Bitch. Made. Wagon.) over a precious looking top tier engineered gem like this aesthetic as fuck Mercedes?! Seriously Fucking faggots BMWs suck dick! Go to hell or some dark abyss if you drive one of those faggot mo-biles.

MERCEDES BENZ