Veeky Forums gets triggered over cars that help you get laid (e.g. V8s, BMWs and Jeeps)

>Veeky Forums gets triggered over cars that help you get laid (e.g. V8s, BMWs and Jeeps)

Is it because they can't afford vehicles that make you more attractive to women...?

Please stop spamming threada, thanks

>some carpet munching feminist once said a nice thing about a Jeep oh no I can't like it anymore

Doesn't change the fact it will help you pull, unlike your cringeboxes, poors.

I don't like rolling over and dieing and I like not having to come to a complete stop to turn. Lel

Enjoy being crushed to death in an accident because you're the bottom bitch.

>BMWs get you womens
Lol, ok Elliott

Expensive foreign cars help get you chicks. Period.

>B-but one internet meme now means my Miata or shitbox is somehow the same as a 50k German car

WEW

BMW = 6'3
Your car = 5'4

Sure not all 6'3 guys are studs but they do better than you.

Nigga I drive a lifted truck, my shit rolls over your girl car every day of the week.

>lifted truck

>he's the ultimate in women repellent due to his negative length penis

Pls stop making shit threads. I 100% guarantee you this is the same guy who did the
>What are cars girls have never been in?
>Why are jeeps so expensive?
and other miscellaneous shit threads. This guy is also vehemently against pushrod engines. It's time to stop.

It's soviet guy you jackass, he removes name and resets phone for optimal shitposting. You of all people should know

>all bogeymen are the same person!!

As a BMW owner, can you fuck off and stop making our reputation worse than it already is?
>YEAH BRO I JUST BOUGHT A BEEMER IMA PULL SO MAD PUSSY SEEROUSLY BRAH

now you know how i feel

>I don't like rolling over
>drives a lifted truck

There's a certain level of Autism in these posts that only be described as palpable. It's easily recognizable.

pulling pussey is the only legit reason to buy a BMW

t. redditor who doesn't grok the four chins

>he probably thinks this website is sincere

we're on at least 4 more levels of irony than your interloper ass

And the sort of person who has to rely on cars/height to get a girl is far worse than anyone else in the equation
>being such a shitty, boring, conceited shitfuck you actually have to buy an expensive looking luxury car to attract women/make up for your own character flaws
>your expensive car attracts a woman
>she's a gold digging cunt who doesn't care about you in the slightest
>pretend you're happy and call everyone jealous
Pulling trashy whores*
>Veeky Forums said something is shit so it must be shit
Why do people even come on this board if their entire automotive knowledge is "x brand is all shit because someone on the internet said so"

>he's a salty mad poorfag

shibboleth of both a manlet and a poorfag right here

>Jeep
>Get you laid

What Jeepcucks unironically belive

>implying I don't own a BMW
>implying anybody who isn't insecure about height is a manlet, especially given it's non-manlets who keep bringing it up
You're just obnoxious and embarrassing

>Giving a shit what people who literally don't give a fuck about cars think about your pride and joy