>N
>E
>S
>Oilfag is all shiny and chrome, and may or may not be a serial killer
>Cactus's radio is stuck on weather and he doesn't know how to fix it
>Freon is still stuck in the shitter after making Hamburger Helper
>GrainGuy is MIA
>Primely doxxed himself; is a 30-something with 'I just got divorced' eyes
>Optimus Primefag has been strangely quiet, probably embarrased he doesn't have two nickels to rub together
>Truckerfag is holed up somewhere with no feeling left in his dick
>Player "Volvo" has entered the game
>There are multiple Pepsifags, but only one is squarely in the friendzone

Previously on "I Accidentally A Rollerdog": →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=35Bf-Iyz658
ai.fmcsa.dot.gov/SMS/Event/Inspection/57544512.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=XfVqr0EkLXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=35Bf-Iyz658

be honest

oh hello

if the Lowes flatbed driver is still around, I interviewed with them today. it turns out they had goofed on their listing and actually only had a part time opening. but the manager liked me enough that he went and talked to HR after I left and had them come up with a full time position. they called me and offered me the job 20 minutes after I left. but unfortunately, the pay was nowhere near where I need to be.

>Having lived in a couple of different towns along along Highway 16 as a kid, there are some lonely stretches in between communities.

Where the fuck did you live? There's nothing up there dude

Fuuuuuck after all that. What did they offer?

like $16.80. I told them I needed $22 at the very least and they said they couldn't budge on it.

lmao, back to the dealership you go

>so many tripfags

More like "mom I'm trying to fish" eyes

>22
That's Cali money user. They probably would've gone to 18. 20 at the very most. That sucks. Well keep trying. Equipment rental companies are good hourly with almost mandatory overtime. Try united rentals, sunbelt, sunstate, etc.

yeah, no

Denver is not a cheap place right now either. but yeah, back to the drawing board.

>Serial killer
Ha ha, what? How did you, I mean, what ever gave you such a crazy idea?

>Disappearances mostly between Prince George and Prince Rupert
>Nothing up there

There are towns roughly every 50-100 km all along that corridor, and lots of acreages and farms in between.

>West Fraser
Where are you? West Fraser runs a bunch of mills in B.C. and Alberta up here.

We're all training for the day hiromoot bankrupts the site and we have to migrate to reddit

New Boston, TX

Is Sunbelt good? I saw a job opening for them awhile back and it looked interesting. It's been a long week at Pepsi so maybe I need to look around
>4 dudes on vacation
>one more dude suspended
>and a bunch of new guys who just don't give a fuck
They were doin interviews last week too but we probably have like 10 more new guys I have never talked to. After dudes have been there at least 3mos, that's when I might talk to them.

>tfw got a new coffee grill
Got one on my route and one down the street from my house

I peruse some normie reddits for entertainment because it isn't riddled with ads. This is literally the only part of Veeky Forums I bother with any more. Not even Veeky Forums, only /tfg/

I don't go on the rest of Veeky Forums anymore either. Just here and then all of /out/ because it's slow and I enjoy pissing people off.
>tfw tomorrow I should reach $5 more in dickbux!
Start exercising fatties

Wtf 30/hr minimum for flatbed local

Yeah but you could make $22/hr in Texas and keep $17/hr of that, or make $30/hr in NY and take home $15/hr

Are you taking that number out of your ass? Oh wait you're single aren't you

After dues and taxes you should still take home no less than 900 with a 40hr week

It's complicated

Cost of living and taxes definitely make a huge difference when it comes to pay. I would rather be making $23/hr somewhere in West Texas than $30/hr living in Orange County CA.

>wut is state income tax
And so on...

Well yea you get fucked on housing here which is a drawback

Upseting the natives as usual.

>housing
And taxes.
And overall cost of living.

I've not done Reddit before.

Are their memes less dank than ours?

Dude you have no idea.

It's normiebook tier.

post lost lizards you fucked

>tfw no statute of limitations on murder
Wut about rape? Is that ok after 7 years? Because another 4 years I might post some of the lot lizards I raped but didn't murder.

Sunbelt is lulzy. I interstate runs for them and they look at me like a moron when I don't know how to run the equipment. Next time I'm just going to hop in and figure it out.

Same memes 3 years later.

>they look at me like a moron
Well...

>Next time I'm just going to hop in and figure it out.
Just study the little pictograms for a minute, and fiddle with the controls. You'll figure it out quick I bet.

So you're trying to tell me that there are people that will rape and NOT murder afterwards? That just doesn't make any sense.

Just go there and bait up eog_prod, tell him that there is nothing wrong with electronic logs if you are running legal.

Not my job, my dude. Only time I've been expected to drive a machine it was for an old farmer in a wheelchair selling off his old tractors.

>he doesn't want to joyride a skid-steer

I use Veeky Forums, /hist/, /g/ and used to like /pol/ when it was the Ron Paul era but the Drumpftards absolutely wrecked it.

Actually /x/, Veeky Forums, and /mu/ and some others are alright too. You guys need to branch out. Theres plenty funpostimg to be had.

The more obscure subreddits can be good. 99% of reddit is liberal atheist tryhard cringe though.

I only whinge about getting shown how to operete machinery when it has the big warning sticker about only being operated by authorized persons.

I think I did my trip wrong. I'm at a bar in D.C. watching hockey.

HEY THAT IS WRONG TOO.

>Optimus Primefag has been strangely quiet, probably embarrased he doesn't have two nickels to rub together

kek. I'm actually doing very very very well, I've just been flip-flopping my schedule from nights to days quite often and I'm on my way home for hometime will probably spend a week in Florida and come back out until the Revenue Roundup in June.

I love to hustle and have no problem putting in a days work but lately I get up, run freight, stop, eat some noms and go to bed. Been out 4 months straight it's starting to catch up to me so I'm taking a mini-vacation and I'll probably see y'all on the other side, no doubt I'll be trolling the /tfg/ hard with pics of drinks from the Keys and Miami and shit.

I know I've been there, I mean there's figuratively NOTHING THERE

Where did you live? Terrace?

>tfw BC canucks taking over the threads

MODS DELETE THIS.

>drumftards
>/mu/ is alright
I don't like you one bit.

This "Brockmire" show is bretty gud tho.

>he rapes lizards but doesn't kill them

What would be the point?

The metal and synthwave generals are good

>608mi yesterday
>624 today
Today was a good day. Didn't make up for my laziness Monday though.

Reddit is 99% shit. Somewhere between Veeky Forums and Tumblr. Lots of reposting. Karma (up/downvote) system is flawed and lends the site to being an echo chamber for liberal cognitive dissonance. You can find a subreddit for just about goddamn anything though, and many of those are alright. I've changed my subscribed subreddits, the defaults are normie/Facebook-tier shit.
Keks, I have never once looked at r/trucking
If I ever peruse other boards here, it's just Veeky Forums and /m/. I used to check /g/ but it's all wallpapers and android icon packs, and I used to check /v/ but it's all shitposting and no one will play RoR on Vita with me, or on PC without autism mode fully engaged.

I had an alright day too. 620. Went from Seattle to D.C. in like 5 days. My dispatch said he was gunna pay me a bonus. I guess that makes me the best...of the best. That is a good feeling I think everyone here should try it if they can.

Yea theres too many jr high school kids on /g/ and /v/. Infinity chan /tech/ is worth reading most days.

>when I don't know how to run the equipment.
Whoa something tfag isn't an expert in?

He's only exercising his expertise in CAUTION!

No ticket no drivey

/r/gundeals and /r/facefuck are great

Incredible

I agree with you though he's a fucking faggot

If by RoR you mean risk of rain, I'll play the fuck out of that on pc

No, a bit further south, Prince George and area. Now a full on 'Bertan.

Wait...

>Terrace
>Knows about the murders
>Trucker

Are, are you the killer?

>TFW Superstore really needs to get its shit together

Tesla Semi Truck soon.

>r/trucking
Its dead now due to trolls, so they made r/truckers

Memes.jpg

Is raping a lot lizard really that different than refusing to pay your bar tab?

Is shitposting even allowed at Reddit? If not, why even live?

this, tbqphfam

The only boards I ever visit are /tfg/ and /s4s/ (not really though)

Speaking of memes, here is a one

Alright lads story time. Am I gonna get shitcanned or am I in the right here?

>Shut down at midnight at terminal last night
>Next load is a relay I pick up from terminal, scheduled 6 a.m. Friday morning, 500 miles away
>Seems gud, start shift right at 10 a.m. this morning
>The guy who got the load scaled it and it came up 80 pounds overweight on the drives
>Let dispatch know I may need to get it reloaded
>He assures me the guy who scaled it had full fuel tanks and that since I'm at 5/8 I should be fine, tells me just to go
>I scale it anyway just to be sure
>I'm 160 over on my drives
>Dispatch telling me that if I drive 220 miles I'll be legal and that I can skip my fuel stop
>I tell him there's an open weigh in motion scale I'm passing 120 miles away, and there's no need to skip the fuel stop because it's close to the cons and I won't pass any more scales
>Tell him I'm going back to be reloaded, 30 miles away
>"OK but don't be late for the 600 appt."
>"Lol OK", I say
Fast forward 4-5 hours of time wasted driving backwards, taking forever to reload, and getting my weight right
>ask dispatch what time I need to be there, or is it open delivery now
>they need it at 6, you'll need to drive straight there and break at the cons
>tell him I've been to this cons and they won't let me, they don't even have the decency to allow drivers restroom access, but there is a truckstop a mile away I can get to
>he says they specifically want the product and will make an acception to let me stay

Seeing as I won't get to that area around 2300, even if the cons allows me to break there he's implying he wants me to dick around with them and unload right in the middle of my 10 when I should be sleeping and on break. I'm not asking what I should do because I already know I'm taking my break at the truckstop, getting rest and delivering it a few hours late tomorrow. Just wondering who's in the wrong here.

That's exactly what I mean but /v/ is 110% autistic and refuses to play unless it's Glass+Spite+Command ez cheesy mode.

You are, because you're a retard.

In addition, I hate you and also fuck off.

>160 pounds
>Making this much of a ruckus over nothing
>Not just using up fuel to make the difference

Fuck everyone in this thread family

You should've realized Veeky Forums is not a place you go if you want to have actual discussions about a hobby.

Btw I almost died when a truck rolled infront of me the other day

>160lbs over on the drives
You're not getting shitcanned, but expect every shit load dispatch can throw you under next week.

Oh you're within your rights but that doesn't mean you won't have some retaliation. They'll probably leave you sit a couple of days, "find" a shit load or two and then they'll forget about it until next time. Do that sort of thing too often though and they'll starve you out.

He is expert in nothing, did you read his CB wattage knowledge? What a fucking joke.

Tell the currypuff trolley bitch to do his job.

Is that you supertrucker EF?

How much did those logbook fines cost you?

Logbook fines? I didn't get a logbook fine. I didn't get anything.

Kel well memed

ai.fmcsa.dot.gov/SMS/Event/Inspection/57544512.aspx

I think as long as your not 400 over they don't do anything to you.

So do you get new shiney and chrome bits to replace those damaged by the truck that need a nap?

In no freedomland, allowed 500kg over gross also have a 500kg allowance on axles too.

Literally last year.

no shit, how much did it cost you

Like 300$

doubt

You doubt it? All was dropped except seatbelt and one other.

My opinion of Western Star continues to improve.

Two more weeks and mine should be ready to be picked up.

Timestamped Pete or GTFO.

Considering they're not much more than glorified Freightshakers, the old school Ausfaggot trucking fraternity love them. They're comfy af, and the only decent platform (apart from previously mentioned freighty) that options the new generation Detroit Diesel AFAIK.
youtube.com/watch?v=XfVqr0EkLXA

>tfw push button clutch brake

Well actually I was 560 over, the drives weighed up 34560. I know I'm supposed to be allowed up to 400 over because of the ac unit.

wtf?
I guess it helps take operator misuse out of the equation.

Yeah, they're pretty spacious with the floor space in the cab.

The Kenworth T800 I usually drive is cramped by comparison.

How bout my well documented forearm instead? Since everyone on this thread already doxed me.

>Flattop sleeper gonfirmed

are flattop drivers the straight-piped '97 Ram 1500 with chrome tail lights drivers of the trucking world? it sure seems that way

How could you pass up a job like that? Lowe's guy gets paid to play PS Vita all day and you passed that up? You're retarded.

What a turd that thing will be

Honestly, from a management perspective, I'd fire Dispatch.

They're trying to make you do illegal/stupid shit - you're a dumb fucking truck driver who's trying to both somehow follow the rules and do what you're told - were an incident to occur, the Dispatch/Fleet Controller would be at fault.

Ausfag here, one of my subbies has two of them, never skip a beat.

They're much better built than our T409 customs and much more reliable at that.
I've heard there can be transmission issues with the autoboxes, but I can't speak to that (he runs RoadRangers in both of them).

Honestly, a Diesel-Electric would be god tier for Road Trains.

>poser confirmed

Do you?

>NIGHT OF FIRE