Tfw born a pretty white girl in USA

>tfw born a pretty white girl in USA
>tfw Ill never have to worry about money because "men" hand it over for free just from me batting my eyelashes
>tfw I have a job but have never had to pay for a meal in my life

Hell if you're ugly and not fat you can do that.
I need me some of that female privilege.

what do you think / feel about these men that gift you stuff? Do you date / have sex with them? What do you say about them when they are not there? Honest question

Iv had some dates where I just went along for the meal or night out or whatever, but Ive never had sex with someone I didnt want to. Also, I dont really think or talk about men when theyre not there. Of course, if a guy is hot Ill think alot about him or talk about him to my friends.

What I'm getting at is, do you respect or like in anyway guys that shower you with gifts?

If someone gave me loads of stuff, just because they were trying to impress me or trying to sleep with me, it would feel fake and uncomfortable, and I would think little of them. Not this has ever actually happened to me tho.

What about the men who won't give you stuff, how common are they? One in every 10? What do you feel about them?

You should go to tg or qst for role playing games.

>White
>USA

I answered your question, I dont really think of them.As for the other part, Its not like men are lining up to give me stuff, its mostly guys asking to "buy me a cup of coffee" or a drink or wanting to take me out to dinner. I was creeped out once when an old rich guy offered to pay my rent in full every month for "nothing in return" and i told him no thanks i couldnt take that and that theres two other girls in my apartment. As for men "who wont give me stuff" I dont understand that question, its not like I ask for it. I cant tell you the amount of times that even stores refuse to let me pay for stuff. The deli on the corner has been giving me free breakfast and coffee for years.m

Thank god I'm not a woman.

interesting. It's such a different reality for men and women. I'm tall and good looking, and I get nothing for free, ever. Not that I want free stuff anyway

how does one become a grill? is there a tutorial?

This is bait you stupid fucks

Pretty white girls don't post on Veeky Forums

Y'all niggas actually think a pretty white girl is gonna waste her time on Veeky Forums I'm dead

The only girls on Veeky Forums are mentally unstable cosplayers and camwhores

See how long that keeps up past 30. Women age like milk, tbqh. Take advantage of it while you can.

I know of only a few grils that would be like this, the manipulative ones who prey on neckbeards for their next LV and the genuinely kind ones.

Off topic spam and transparent trolling.

Why does Veeky Forums attract these particular kinds of shitposts about women so much?

Pussy ages like bread not like wine :P.

I dont prey on anyone. They literally volunteer, i dont even have to try
Im 24 now. Plenty of time to lock someone doen by 30 if I want. Also, youre insane if you think a woman past 30 has any trouble getting male attention. only like ugly 50-year olds have trouble
are you saying girls dont like to read about business or that the dont enjoy reading some silly things every now and then?

You'll have it easy but your daughters wont. In another 20 years we will have hyper realistic loli sex droids and your value in society wont be what's it's been for the past 3000 years.

Women are about to get kicked in the ass by evolution.

Is it easier for you to ignore taking advantage of them than it is to think about it? Also how many times have you allegedly been raped?

I personally fuck pretty white girls who browse Veeky Forums. How small do you think this website is? It's not exactly that dark, obscure corner of the internet it was a decade ago.

Attention? Yes.
From high quality men? Only for a 1 night stand.

i think that's fair. you do have to live your life as a woman, after all.

Whatever
never been raped. ive only had sex with six guys, none for money. also, m not taking advantage, as i said earlier, theyre happy to do it
its actually great being a woman. you cant even imagine the shit i get away with

>"theyre happy to do it"
>being this delusional
You're taking advantage of men, just like 50 years ago men would take advantage of women - it's just that the means and the goals are flipped. Men would buy lavish gifts in exchange for (re: expecting) sex, now women flaunt their sexuality in exchange for (re: expecting) lavish gifts.

What I'm saying is that you're no better than a 50-yr old man from 1975, so get off your high horse and learn some humility. Nobody is happy to jump through your hoops, especially if you're not putting out. You're nothing special.

Nobody forces us men to buy them shit. If I were an attractive woman I'd milk it so much. You can't claim anybody for acting in their self interest.

To avoid accusations of being a white knight I must stress I wouldn't buy OP anything

if this does happen, it only happens for a few years, for some less than others

the few hundred dollars you saved on coffee will not make up for the decades of working as a cashier vs. a well paid man in a professional career

also god forbid you have to experience what it's like being fat or getting fat

jesus

oh and the guys that actually do this shit are incredibly pitiful, there are posters on r9k with more dignity

>the few hundred dollars you saved on coffee will not make up for the decades of working as a cashier vs. a well paid man in a professional career

Im a caterer, I make upwards of $70k a year , why would you assume im a cashier?

why are you so angry towards me? its not healthy. im just a girl on the internet

>its actually great being a woman.
it's a pathetic existence. everything you will ever possess in your life is a gift from men which can be taken away at any point. sure, when it comes to material possessions this is nice -- everyone likes free food and drinks -- but what about your autonomy, safety, and achievements? all gifts, and if a man decides to take them from you you are completely powerless to stop him. i honestly cannot imagine living such a meaningless life, and i haven't even touched on the personality deficiencies that necessarily accompany the maternal instinct.

>you cant even imagine the shit i get away with
i'm well aware. my girlfriend shares stories and we laugh about it pretty regularly.

>income claims on Veeky Forums with no proof
hoo boy it's tits or gtfo for the new era

people with attitudes depicted in OP typically don't have good jobs because they're
a. actually kind of stupid
b. incapable of professionalism

even so the numbers don't lie, this is exactly where seventy nine cents to the dollar does apply
in addition the things like women's health products covered by Obamacare will soon vanish and things in the country are just going to get very bad for women in general, so I'd avoid making it known to people around you that you are essentially a passive leech

I thought I would come in this thread and cringe about the 'hot girl' Op. Instead I'm cringing my fucking eyes out to these 'all woman have it easy' and 'woman are nothing but objects' comments.

Do you guys really think this way or are you just trolling?

You guys should actually try talking to these 'monsters' once in a while. Just go out of the house, get some daylight, Jesus.

>why are you so angry towards me? its not healthy.
Some people smoke, some people drink, I shitpost my unpopular opinion on a vietnamese pictogram.

>im just a girl on the internet
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

/thread

What are you going to do when your boobs sag and your clam dries up?

Yeah, but what happens when they hit 35? All their magic disappears

Once you reach 30s/40s you'll find yourself at an existential crossroads where you realise you have contributed nothing, nor achieved anything in your life. At this point, you will also lose your youthful beauty and life will become much much harder

>Also gud b8