Why are all cars released in the last 10 years ugly as fuck?

Why are all cars released in the last 10 years ugly as fuck?

they all have those flat wheel arches

It's a Jewish conspiracy to make you take the bus. Happy now?

>trfw i have to buy a truck because all cars are ugly and jeeps are way overpriced

you dont see porsches do you?

>cars under 50,000$

>thinks the 918 is ugly
>thinks the f430 is ugly
>thinks the 4c is ugly
KYS memer

you have bad taste

>le expensiv eas fuck foreign cars XDD
you know damn well i mean actual regular cars

>everything looking exaclty thye same for le fuel ecnomy / yurolaws is good
????????

>UNNECESARY
>SAFETY
>LAWS

It is when you get a computer algorithm to make car, instead of men with mustaches sculpting and smoking cigars. Program in safety and performance ect. The cars will come out the same boring and ugly as sin.

Thank God For Trucks!
(Jeeps Are Too Expensive!)

All aero is the same.

>oh no gotta get muh extra 2 mpg even though it makes my car an ugly piece of shit but i don't care because i myself am a worthless piece of shit

what are you memeing about user?

Hey, I agree, but that's part of the driving force behind why cars look the way they do now.

Right, but what is that driving force? Jews with MBAs? The EU? the DOT?

Who should be executed for this crime against automotives?

Whose blood should be spilled user?

I want to know so i can direct my hatred
and only on Veeky Forums can i get the real answer.

Snowflake syndrome.

Millennials, and Millennial design teams.

That doesn't really make sense, but i also hate millenials so i would like to listen to your pitch

high belt lines aka pigfat

thats literally it, car design is still following natural progression but safety requirements force manufacturers to build cars with the belt line so high its spoiling the looks. Guarantee you if they were lower and the windows were bigger new cars would look much better

fucking safety laws

Dumb pedestrian safety for one. Meaning more rounded edges and high fronts and banks. Even wondered why you can't hang your arm out the window in new cars any more?

You do understand the current crop of design teams, marketers, and engineers, are millenials right, and guess who they're trying to sell to?

>All design teams, marketers and engineers are under 25

hmmm

FUCKING
WALKINGFAGS

>regular cars
regular cars are made for regular people
if you're an ""enthusiast"" you're gonna work your ass off to buy cars you like, these companies aren't going to spoonfeed a small group

Millennial describes anyone born from early 80's to mid 90's

The americans maybe, euronips have been on point

>Im an ameripoor who cant afford foreign due to debt in healthcare and education

What we all read

I can hang my arm out of my window just fine, and I wont be turned into plum jam if I ever get t-boned or rolled.

They're missing pop-up headlights.

>not wanting to die with your shitbox

every car with popups would look better without them

the honda accord is a normal car doesn't look half bad but it's not like you ignorant busriding faggots care about anything non-skyline/alfa/LS """""powered"""" so i'm guessing this comment will be in vain.

It's not terrible, but it looks like the kind of generic blend car design that Grand Theft Auto games use to avoid infringing on copyright.

nope, generic garbage millenialcar

>this is what nu-millenials actually believe