Don't know anything about X make/car

>don't know anything about X make/car
>read "lmao what sort of fucking retard faggot cuck drives X fucking literal shit" on Veeky Forums
>well I'm sold, I hate X now
>see a civil thread about X on Veeky Forums
>now's my chance to fit in and tell everybody how much I don't like something!
>"lmao what sort of fucking retard faggot cuck drives X fucking literal shit"
>someone else who hates X for the same reason enters the thread and starts circlejerking about how much they hate it based on Veeky Forums shitposts
>thread is all shitposting
>repeat this for a few years
>everyone is now just blindly hating and shitposting about everything to fit in
>the rest is blatant attempts to derail threads by shitposting
>it's now impossible to talk about any car
I just want to talk about cars but now this is impossible since all everyone does parrot shitposts and memes to ruin any thread about any car they don't like.

Is this somehow not a rule 3 violation or do mods just want to sit back and watch the board burn?

sounds like an upset vettecuck

I will never understand the blind rage against mazda and toyota here.
Then when you ask them why, they have no answer or just spout some meme. Its really childish and ignorant.
Especially the autist that posts "hurr mazda sucks" in EVERY thread.
And the "toyota whore" guy.
Why? Just why????

Mods were active for a while the last few weeks, lately they have been incompetent

mazda sucks though unless you enjoy pouring thousands into your shitbox rotary! Toyota is just ricer trash desu and its not even debatable. All they do is make boring car after boring car. When is the last time toyota has made a fun car?

>implying anyone even cares about this anymore
It's a double sided shit coin. There's people who will fanboy to hell and back and just call everyone haters, then there's the people in the OP
But here's a question, let's say there's a thread about a BMW since there's a ton of unwarranted hate for it (see below), the OP is neutral and not really trying to bait or cause an argument, somebody comes along and posts something like ">he fell for the BMW honeypot" with a goldface image (pulled a random example from a thread), ">beemer - just neck yourself mang." should they be banned? Obviously he's just trying to stir shit up and ruin the thread but I've never seen a post like this deleted, letalone anyone get in trouble for it. This shitposting is in every single thread about any car
Then we have some autist who actually make multiple threads every day, that aren't even attempting to talk about cars, they just want to shit all over everyone/everything they don't like and encourage everyone else to shit up the board with them; meanwhile mods don't do anything about this either.
I'd say it's /b/ with cars, but even /b/ can talk about something with everyone just shitposting and baiting
>every mazda is rotary
>you knowing anything about rotaries
>you not just using "rice trash" as a buzzword since you lack any argument
>every car has to be fun or it's shit
Fuck I don't even like Toyota or rotaries but this is what I'm talking about, there's an 98% chance this is bait or satire but that's not the point.

Man this board's gone to shit and I have nowhere else to go

>Then we have some autist who actually make multiple threads every day
That was specifically in reference to the "BMW hate threads" (hate threads for anything being the most autistic thing I can think of) but the rest are a similar level of garbage

Autoib.org use to exist.
No one went there because threads like the BMW shitposts thread werent allowed.
Then called the owner a nazi because he wouldnt tolerate bullshit.
So naturally they wanted to roll around in their own filth and came back to Veeky Forums

Yeah, I totally agree with you. I also don't understand the hate for Nissan. They used to be my favorite brand, the 350, 370, R32, R35 and now... they're just called shit for no reason with the exception of the GTR. I don't get it.

Now thats some b8.

you cared enough to respond

lmfao im crying stay btfo toyobaru fanboy

gtr is shit too LOL

I think it's more that people just didn't want to bother leaving Veeky Forums but I'm not denying the rest of it. Go on /v/, any sort of enforcement of rules is "sjw cuck nazi shit censorship" while others agree it should be left as a wild west of shitposting. Tons of kids flocked to Veeky Forums after it became mainstream bringing the average post quality significantly down and the mods don't enforce rule 3 unless it's a BLATANT shitpost like "you're mother will die unless [...], roll images and so on

I'm just sitting here watching something I loved get worse and worse knowing I can't do anything about it and the people who can won't
wtf im mad now

I mean Nissan's REALLY gone off the deep end lately, but shitting on Nissan without actually providing any sort of arguments that aren't just memes, fallacies and shitposting is what's wrong.

Nissan is shit and we shit on them a lot but being shit is making them money. They've found a great niche in the cuck segment and goddamn they're really taking advantage of it.

You just had to mention nissan...

Mods genuinely hate Veeky Forums because we actually have a hobby we enjoy and get out a fair bit. Veeky Forums is one of the most normalfag boards. Success breeds jealousy.

>it's shit because I said it's shit
>using "cuck" as an actual argument
That's another 2 points for "not knowing anything about cars and parroting shitposts"

I'm just going full devil's advocate here, you don't know why they're shit or if they even are, clearly the only thing you know is Veeky Forums said they're shit so it must be true.

How does that tie into the board being overwhelmingly full of shitposting?

Because the mods hate us, they outright encourage shitposters to go ham here. At least that's my working theory. I don't know what else could explain it.

It's more that the mods are beyond unprofessional/don't care and we really don't have any sort of governing body of admins checking up on them or the state of boards

I mean you can talk to them on IRC but if they feel overwhelmed, why not take on more mods? A competent janitorial staff could clean Veeky Forums up in no time. What happened to modding the community because you love the community?

it's funnier when you realize most of Veeky Forums drives shitboxes/are busriders

There is literally nothing wrong with driving a shitbox if you're a good poster.

No they're shit because they make shit.
Example: the 80's pathfinder was a capable body on frame 2 door ute and now it's a glorified grocery getter. They throw the vq in every vehicle even though it is a shit engine that isn't efficient, burns oil, kills alternators, eats power valve screws ect. They use to make good vehicles (240's, 280's even the maxima had a 6 speed). Now they have the leaf, juke, versa... Don't get me started about Infiniti.

C'C'mon man.
I hate nissan too.
Bit his isnt the time or place.

C'mon man.
I hate nissan too.
But this isnt the time or place.

What about 8ch Veeky Forums?