What is the ultimate 'I need a comfy as fuck car and don't care what anyone thinks' car?

What is the ultimate 'I need a comfy as fuck car and don't care what anyone thinks' car?

well you just posted one for a start

Ford Taurus

I've got an irrational desire to purchase some shitty old Volvo even though I'm only interested in small fun cars.

I seriously hope you don't care what anyone thinks because they'll all think you're 72 years old.

you automatically do the right decisions then, like your second post.
V40 is your choice then, or the C30 if you feel fancy.

rolls royce

mercedes S-klasse

kek

bitches love lexus, they get rap shoutouts all the time.

don't get that color.

Lincoln Continental, Town Car, Mark VII/VIII, etc.

This if you're a yuro. As hideous as it looks, I really wish they still made cars like this.

Judging from the used ads around here it was only available in that color, and only with a grey interior. I see a GS with a black exterior or interior roughly once in a full moon.

definitely this. my grandfather left his 2002 grand marquis for me when he passed. loved driving that thing. people were always confused as fuck when some 20 year old was driving it

Driving a 240 wagon like a maniac is crazy fun tho because nothing can kill you

STANCENATION YO

you were asking for this

NOT ENOUGH CAMBER
OR FAKE BBS WHEELS

TRY AGAIN FAMILIA

Old Lincolns and old Cadillacs

I know it's a glorified K-car, and you'll probably not find one in decent condition. and the seats were the only thing comfy. My 85 New Yorker was comfy. as. fuck. I should have pulled the seats before scrapping it. I have found nothing that compares.

>Maximum comfy
>Moderately fast V8
>RWD
>Has a special aesthetic visually

This would be a perfect example.

>leather and not superior velvet

Noice.
Were you the guy who made that thread last week about it?

im buying one of these

Kia K900/Hyundai Equus; the Kia more than the Equus because it proudly proclaims what it is.

obligatory DS

This

While not a car, since renting one of these my view on cuckwagons has leaned towards extremely positive.

Fuckers are comfy.

is it bad i want one, and get it a new engine and gearbox, like a really boring 1.6 liter or whatever, just for reliability? and then DD the shit out of it

>own a Honda CTR
>dad owns a Citroen C5
>use his car one day
>experience true COMFY

Keep thinking about trading in my Civic, taking what is likely going to be £2-3k loss on a car I bought two months ago just so I don't have to suffer the dumb RACE CAR suspension and seat.

This colour used to be called Jewish Racing Gold.

Citroens with Hydropneumatic suspension are incredibly comfortable, the DS also has the advantage of not being a big heavy boat so a more modern ~100hp 1.6 will probably pull it along nicely.

Base model Porsche 924

Buick or die

I don't think you can change the engine in there because of the hydro-pneumatic magic in there

Ugly and comfy as fuck

Toyota Alphard

exterior

I personally prefer the C6, although you can get the same suspension on later model C5s as well.

that's velour

Dude minivans are the greatest. Sure they're shit to drive but so are most cars.

The true God machine

any K-car

this nigga knows what's up

old toyota corollarrr

This but 1998+ model. Looks more modern

How on earth can a company design something that nice on the inside and that shockingly hideous on the outside?

Holy fug it's ugbly

Lincoln mark 7. Cadillac eldorado. mid 90's taurus. GS lexus. s class. etc etc etc

How else is that car going to be so big inside?

Doesn't mean it has to look like that.

Shit, there's a black GS I see cruising around my neck of the woods pretty regularly. Didn't realize it was anything special.

It's not the size or the shape, it's the absurd grille and the bodywork that extends up the b-pillar for some reason. Pic related is almost an improvement.

you mean the 430?

I hate the look of the 430. Plus it has air suspension on most of the used examples which most people don't want

>Jewish Racing Gold

Fuck my car color will be called that until the end of time kek

i agree, but I don't think there are 1998+ ls400 models

Pretty god damn ugly, but pretty comf inside.

Caddy DTS, the ultimate I stop giving a fuck what I drive but pretty comfy car.

Ls400 went until 01 and the 98-01 had a significant facelift. The 430 is a bit bloated and more complicated than the 400

Lincoln Town Car
All other answers are wrong, and answerers are stupid

This living room might just be where OP was conceived.