>tfw the moment you realize keys fell out of your pockets inside the car

>you got out and the car locked itself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jRmwc9F7Jac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good thing mazda saw fit to provide me with a wallet key from the factory.

>Not having a spare key hidden somewhere under the car or a hidden door unlock switch.

Just wait for Tyrone

>Locked itself

Civic ek, Mine can't do that. Flipside, every fucking passenger keeps leaving the door open.

TFW my car wont lock with keys inside and the car parked.

You would think that the one thing lectric keys would solve is the possibility of locking them in the car/trunk. Are there any actual benefits over a conventional key?

The 488 GTB does that

It won't let you close the frunk lid on a key, even if there's one in the ignition and the engine running

most newer "smart key" cars wont let you lock them if the fob is inside.

mine will refuse to lock, and makes a really loud annoying tone to let you and everyone nearby know how dumb you are

Punch in my code on the door to unlock and get them out.

I wonder why door keypads never caught on. Seems like a brilliant idea to me.

how the FUCK would that keypad work when I'm drunk

Some cars just have a button on the door handle that unlocks the car if the key is in range. ez pz

The first time in high school I locked my keys inside and had to wait 3 hours for someone to get me a spare kek. It taught me to pay attention and since then I've never done it.

>my car doesn't lock itself if the keyfob is detected within 10feet.

>I wonder why door keypads never caught on.
Because you can look at the wear patterns and guess the door code.

I use it often when camping or swimming. Throw the keys in the center console to avoid losing them, lock the wife's purse in the trunk and lock it up.

It's not something that gets used enough to develop a wear pattern.

I mean, if someone used it solely as their way into the car, I can see it developing a wear pattern. But anyone who actually cared enough about their car would replace the buttons as soon as a pattern emerged. But also, how do those (1-2) (3-4) (5-6) etc button work, does that help in removing the pattern? How many times can you guess wrong until the alarm goes off or the car locks itself completely

>open phone
>use onstar app
>unlock doors

ez pz

>open wallet
>pull out spare key
>open doe

>yfw the Miata's doors have to be locked from the outside with the key and it's impossible to lock the keys inside short of locking the doors with the key and then locking the key in the trunk

>>open doe

pls no

BOTNET
O
T
N
E
T

That feel when my car doesn't have central locking and requires a physical key. Feels good.

I've only locked my keys in my car once. Needed something out of my trunk....set keys in the trunk cus I needed both hands....close trunk and immediately realize what I've done. Go to check if doors are unlocked which of course they weren't. Lesson learned

Keep that shit in /pol/.

How do you enter a "2"? Do you hit 1/2 twice? Never used one of those before.

>not wearing a fanny pack with keys zipped up snug

LOL plebs

>fanny pack
>voluntarily getting your balls hammered all the time

Do you have a ballbusting fetish?

>mfw drove an 07 Altima once
>keyfob instead of keys
>mfw it still got locked inside the car once

Also
>03 Mazda 6
>locks automatically engage
>even when the key is inside the ignition
>and the engine is running

good thing my locks dont work anyways

>actually inviting this
guy

Well if he wants to steal my shit he has to figure out why it stopped running first.
Because I sure as hell cant.

Just hit it once wether you want 1 or 2.

TFW car will never lock automatically

This never happens to me because my keys are never in my pocket. It's either clipped to my belt loop with one of those cleap rock-climbing-esque clips you see at convenience stores, or wrapped around my wrist with one of those cheap spiral wrist bands

I need to actually push a button on the fob to lock the doors.

I guess it's possible for me to lock myself inside the car.

youtube.com/watch?v=jRmwc9F7Jac

Found the nigger car thief.

95 Volvo 850, can't lock door when open, can't close doors that are locked can't lockout of car

>Not slim style door key in your wallet.

>not doing a 3-point check for keys, wallet and trash every time you get out
It's like you love inconveniencing yourself