Stocks to watch 2017 edition, i'll start:

Stocks to watch 2017 edition, i'll start:
AMZN

Other urls found in this thread:

investorshub.advfn.com/NoHo-Inc-DRNK-26054/
marketwatch.com/story/elon-musk-on-donald-trump-just-no-2016-11-04
inhabitat.com/donald-trump-selects-elon-musk-to-serve-as-strategic-advisor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AMZN is over valued and soon to split. Please explain why anyone should watch it

>AMZN is over valued and soon to split. Please explain why anyone should watch it
seem like pretty good reasons to me

but muh drones

Since this thread is new I'll go ahead and put some obvious ones in here.

>XOM: Obvious shit is obvious
>CVM: I've seen they have big expected earnings. Probably better to short because there is likely going to be a massive spike.

snapchat ipo

>AWS
>Drones
>Amazon Go

ATI I think will have dramatic movement

What else?

$GS
$FB
$CMCSA

how do i start investing in companies and making bank?

What the fuck happened in Jan of 06?

Tech bubble

Intel

>stox
get out.

CMG

$CSBR

you're welcome

Trump will start taxing all that Chinese shit on Amazon and people won't buy as much.

TRTC appears to be the most promising cannabis penny stock I've found so far.. The IoT is going to become increasingly relevant in 2017 check out cisco and general electric

to short, right?

FIT

bitcoin bubble will burst soon, time for stocks

>Stocks to watch 2017 edition, i'll start:
>AMZN

I want to cry. I cant believe... ha fuck this, this board is a joke.

Can I get some thoughts on TSLA?

It's been bouncing around 180-250 for years now. In 2015, their revenue was about 4B and the company valued at about 30-32B.

At the end of 2017, their Model 3 will be released and apparently, they have 370k in preorders. Given the 35k price tag + extra (maybe around 42k total), that's about 15B+ in preorders, which will increase their revenue about 4 times over, in addition to their model S/X sales. Shouldn't that drastically increase their SP?

You're a little late to the party man. That shit is here to stay.

Every millennial faggot already owns or wants to own TSLA.

That should be a massive red flag

What'd I say.

This bad boy is headed way up this year.

$NVDA and $AMD on Thursday, $JNUG in a couple weeks.

$GLW (Corning glass), $QCOM, and $TMUS for long-term.

$scon

Had pretty good movement

RUSL will go even more nuts when Trump lifts the sanctions

TSLA is an absolute meme stock. You're getting 20 center of equity for every dollar. The market values it at 27B when it hasn't made a profit in history. It is hugely leveraged.

wont TWTR gain a lot due to Trumps major usage of the platfarm as well as the policies that are not gonna go through normal media sources?

AWS: Growth is slowing down and the competition is catching up FAST
Drones: A gimmick for now. Doesn't scale well. Regulatory problems.
Amazon Go: Do I even need to say it? A fucking gimmick. Do they seriously expect to compete with walmart and such? Doesn't offer anything that isn't already offered.

The fact of the matter is amzn is not going to be 20-50% yoy. This year I expect 5-15%.

plus the trump uncertainty.

UVXY

Nope, long term. It's a great business with a temporary problem. Stock will start its recovery this year, you won't get it cheaper.

Why is this a good investment?

FCX

Cancer market
No debt - lots of cash
Undervalued

I got in a few months back at $1.60 which was an unbelievable price. Yesterday and today have been great so far.

My portofolio:

QEC - This one's the most interesting IMO.
IOX
WRL

So far so good.

Again

Looks like I missed the boat on this one. :(

It's still going up though

Yeah, but it's already doubled. How much higher could it possible go?

this, amazon makes 5 times less revenue than Walmart but trades at 200 times more forward earnings? why? Walmart has great tech too they have a lab in silicon valley for fucks sake. amazon is overrated to hell. I saw Walmart self driving shopping carts and very intricate shelf technology and they have many many patents

Up a dollar will plummet after earnings

Also up a dollar

>Walmart
>Compete
Walmart will not even try to compete they will adopt.
Amazon's Go technology will mean huge gains in efficiecy for supermarkets so they'll pay huge licensing fees for the technology. The same way self-service is now in all the major supermarkets.

Rmhb any good? They're expanding to china...

Walmart tech of hiring illegal immigrants to man 2 register for 100 customers

I said the same thing about AMD :(

Up

Drones are a meme. Maybe 2025 until they become relevant.

Amazon Go: retail destroyer. Retailers are naturally slow to adapt, this could be fucking huge.

AWS: Lots of the current valuation of Amazon is derived form this service alone. The high growth must be sustained for Amazon to be a good investment. Pay attention to this most closely for the next 2-3 years.

you do realize that people said this about amazon too?

>USS

Mark my words, it's gonna go way up. They got a stock jump the day and a guy I know there said they got 10 new orders the day after the election

Aren't Teslas cars being bought faster than they can make them that seems like a good indicator

Yo Weightwatchers (WTW) shot up yesterday. Also, keep an eye on UCO and USO. those are buys right now.

HAWK

>European Oil Company in US Shale
>Weak £ vs Dollar denominated Earnings
>Production decline through 2016
>Penny stock with high upside potential

This is what Elon is saying.
But we also see a delivery miss in Q4 (delivered 22200 vs 25500) where production isn't the problem (they produced 24883 cars in Q4).
Stay short

Bad day today

i hear BTC is going to the moon

What do you guys think about investing in weed economy? Could be the next big thing.

Goldcorp Inc.
NYSE: GG

Gold prices will rise in Q1 and Q2.

CVM+ is better than CVM

>CSBR
Shit ton of insider buying...

>TMUS
TMUS needs a correction...

GEO is a solid buy on a dip just for the dividend alone. I am very bullish on increased incarcerations moving forwards...

Then buy the real thing unless you want the IRS to rape you...

A lot of people have said that tmus is soon to be a $100 stock, probably why it's as high as it is now. With 2+ million new customers, I don't really see a correction happening

It's simple

>follow Oprah on Twitter
>set mobile notifications
>wait for next Weight Watchers shout-out
>buy $WTW as soon as it happens
>???????
>profit

Why was this stock 1 million in 2012 O.o

Rate my penis

TGT
Major retailer
Pissed off the trannies and SJWs for not having Bruce Jenner bathrooms
Then pissed off the Trump voters for adding bathrooms
Then shit on shareholders by selling CVS
But fuck CVS. If I wanted to own pharmacy stock I'd buy Walgreens.
Company performs well, beats estimates but stock price stays down, everyone hates a numale pussy tranny lover. This won't last, it has to recover especially if the Trump economy starts booming people will spend again. Buy TGT faggot

>JNUG
Well I'm shitting myself

DRNK about to pop

investorshub.advfn.com/NoHo-Inc-DRNK-26054/

Learn how to analyze stocks and pick a couple you can keep track of.

Isn't that a failed meme stock

>I took finance 101 and only know classical investment appraisals

Growth stocks changed the game. Amazon made its first profit last year, FB was not profitable for years.
Reinvesting in your company is a positive thing. Elon Musk is also in Trump's cabinent, do you think he won't make magic happen with eco friendly cars, cornering retail solar and making commercial quality Lithium-Ion batteries?

The same way Bezos recognized the ecommerce trend, Musk went ahead and blew up the eco-friendly trend.

By the way, whose factory do you think will make the cars that Uber, Google and Apple are going to need for their driverless technology?
Probably the Gigafactory in their backyard.

It tracks short-term futures chains for VIX (CBOE volatility index). The following is from the CBOE's website regarding the nature of the VIX (necessary in understanding UVXY):

>"The CBOE Volatility Index® (VIX® Index®) is a key measure of market expectations of near-term volatility conveyed by S&P 500 stock index option prices. Since its introduction in 1993, the VIX Index has been considered by many to be the world's premier barometer of investor sentiment and market volatility. Several investors expressed interest in trading instruments related to the market's expectation of future volatility, and so VX futures were introduced in 2004, and VIX options were introduced in 2006."

>"Options and futures on volatility indexes are available for investors who wish to explore the use of instruments that might have the potential to diversify portfolios in times of market stress."

What you're looking at is just an ETF comprised of short-term options for this index. Does that make sense to you?

>"Elon Musk is also in Trump's cabinet, do you think he won't make magic happen with eco friendly cars, cornering retail solar and making commercial quality Lithium-Ion batteries?"

Not quite, lad. He was just invited to meet with Trump for advising purposes.

>"By the way, whose factory do you think will make the cars that Uber, Google and Apple are going to need for their driverless technology?
Probably the Gigafactory in their backyard."

Google and Apple already have their own facilities capable of mass production. They have no use for TSLA in that regard. Uber will not make a car that passes safety inspections because the company will go bust (or be bought out) within the next 3-5 years.

Source(s):
>marketwatch.com/story/elon-musk-on-donald-trump-just-no-2016-11-04

>inhabitat.com/donald-trump-selects-elon-musk-to-serve-as-strategic-advisor/

O

Alphabet has pulled out of making their own cars and has been launching an Uber-like service all year with Waze in SF. Car production is going to be a partnership with a major player.

Uber doesn't need to make a car that passes safety inspections, they can use anyone's. Uber doesn't make cars, they make technology and unfortunately, they are fast.
Tesla already has driverless car features in the last tesla update. It would be very easy to just turn on some and connect them to a new uber firmware update.

And if you're thinking Uber is going to bust in the next few years, then you don't understand the profitability of Otto.

I had to sell out of fear of a crash. Check it again and it's up 8%. JNUG is volatile as fuck right now.

put $1500 in this in November, was up $400 at one point, then lost $1000 and sold out. Couldnt take it anymore. Learned my lesson on holding these things for more than a day or two.

DAL

NOC
>currently undervalued at sub 240 a share

we are gonna bomb isis

>there's not a sticky for new traders to learn from

how yall learn

YouTube and trial & error

I kekked

>what is risk?
>growth stocks changed the game
Hah, people have been saying this since the 1920s. Are you old enough to remember the tech bubble?

A thorough qualitative analysis would have convinced me but your analysis is both shallow and wrong.

Musk is not in Trump's cabinet. Musk does not have a monopoly on anything. Toyota has had EV's since the 90s. There is a slim chance Tesla's marginally longer range EVs can keep their advantage indefinitely against Volkswagen, GE, Toyota et cetera. And when it loses this, it can't make interest payments except with taking on more loans. And it's loans extend all the way to a decade.

An assuming it overcomes all this, the future growth is already paid for. If earnings advanced to say 2B, you'd be earning about $8 per stock. So you're paying $200 for a stock that night in five years earn $8.

Etrm

INTC is the only good pick on that list.

Sirius is gonna be worthless as more and more cars are smartphone compatible.

AMGN is rallying pretty hard right now, federal judge just awarded them a patent ruling for a new cholesterol drug against a competitor. Goldman is targeting $212, it's at $158 right now.

Bought $1.1k yesterday, already made $40

any specific channel which gives good advice?

Is there an app/service to easily buy stocks? The real thing

Not any of that CFD bs like Plus500

Tesla (agreement w/intel for cloud WiFi and Nvidia for processors @2.5 terra flops)
Faraday Futures (when they go public)
Facebook (they are accuring many tech companies)
Softbank of Japan (investing 50 million in USA and 51k jobs. Also bought VR, AI and robotics companies)
Gold and Silver companies/Investors
Nvidia
Intel

Russia and China(your new rulers)
Anything Trump owns stock in
Apple (soon to release more retard tier tech)
Netflix
Amazon.... because AMAZON.

also: Buy bitcoin (insert no shit it just jumped here), Trump coin
Real bullion.

Here it is:
Amazon Prime costs clients less than driving to stores to buy the same products.
Wal-Mart is shit tier slavery and full of googles. People do not want to be near or even seen 80% of Wally worlds customers.
Amazon offers:
98% of what Wally world offers at 0% the smell and 0% of the visual offense plus more items. When was the last time you bought a magazine pouch or Bull supplements at Wal-Mart for example?
Amazon Drive
Photo printing and books
Digital publishing(for entrepreneurs and writers)
Books movies and games cheaper than retail
Prime Videos
Music
Free APP's
Audible (now including radio and free channels)
Amazon Dot services
Same day delivery in large cities
free shipping
cheap gift wrapping
I could keep going but there is no comparison with Wal-Mart. We, the people who are Prime members would simply pay $100 a year NOT TO SEE OR SMELL WAL-MART, THEIR EMPLOYEES OR SHOPPERS!
Add in more services? Fuck yeah!