Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

cycle-ergo.com/
newyork.craigslist.org/wch/mcy/6084387432.html
norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/6086946334.html
norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/6073079735.html
norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/6067664039.html
norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/6086513277.html
blog.virginia.org/2014/07/hop-hog-scenic-motorcycle-rides/?utm_campaign=FB0417&utm_content=scenicmotorcycle
youtube.com/watch?v=aiBfEX--usk
vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/mcy/6084809783.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for constant shitposting

old:

does carrying a gun compensate for the small penis?

does fixating on others genitalia compensate for your own problems?

Blazingly fast XRL

sounds like you speak from first hand experience

>Blazingly fast
>XRL

>Shit post with my 3 tooth sprocket
>some gay boy would rather see my dick
I just can`t win.

most people find 2 strokes to be too much work, mainly because it takes twice as much physical effort to ride one.

the projection is strong with this one

sounds like you wanna show it

thats not gay at all...

>300 more cc
>only 11 more Hp
Shit bike wins again.

2strokes a best

Why are old motorcycles more common and accepted than old cars? Do motorcycles generally not break down the same as cars?

i do love my 300 but i did buy pic related off my brother last month, fuck its a nice bike.

what is /dbt/ opinion on handlebar risers?
how do they affect handling? are they bad?
also aftermarket handlebars
>ride my bike for more than 20 minutes
>starting to feel pain in my back
>keep riding
>put weight in the handlebars
>i know its bad
>now my arms hurt
>come to a stop before 40 minutes of riding
>crack all my back
>seriously just fuck up my back already
>i dont want to ride this anymore
i want to rise my handlebars by an inch, or inch and half, but i heard these could affect the bike handling because of muh engineered that way
also how much does /dbt/ lean while riding
cycle-ergo.com/

w8 does riding with tom really have autism? i went and checked out his vids and he didn't seem autistic at all.

Takes a lot of mental and physical power to handle the raw power.

newyork.craigslist.org/wch/mcy/6084387432.html

Is this too good to be true?

y not the 450 tho

Nobody here can answer that question because we don't know anything about cars.

Don't need a 450, 250 handles better and it is easier to get the power to the ground (thing still makes 40bhp) so in tight trails you are a hell of a lot faster, only be open trails that the 450 would come out on top.

Plus i have the 300 and that is more powerful than any 450 on the market, thing makes near 60bhp atm.

4stroke a gay, heres mine

magnificent mobility.

You need to stretch my brother, years of sitting at the computer have ruined your flexibility.

There's also a technique and as you ride more you'll naturally get better at using less energy to keep yourself nice, upright and comfy.

Peeps have been raising the bars and lowering the pegs forever. Feel free to make your baiku all comfy

Time to buy a Harley, grandpa.

no, it's a gz250 with a dented tank. What do you think it's worth?

Could be worse i could have rebuilt my 450exc-r instead of buying the fx lol would have been a lot cheaper

maybe look at switching up to a sport touring bike. good power and handling but with superb comfy

my nighthawk's pegs/my boots scrape the ground if my lean angle so much as approaches 45 degrees, it sucks

That the broken ring ktm? I thought you did rebuild it

>tfw just rebuilt my 450exc
>tfw now it is impossible to start when hot
>tfw can't get the pds shock to feel right
Feel like selling it desu. I don't need a high strung dirt bike.

No that was me: Mine was the previous generation.

Old motorcycles generally have fewer miles than old cars and the ones that do have high mileage have committed owners. Plus in North America most bikes are sold as hobby purchases rather than utilitarian vehicles (which is part of why they have fewer miles) so they are more comparable to old sports cars which also stay on the road much longer.

The average person is also utterly incapable of identifying most motorcycles and they're relatively cheap anyways so new bikes aren't used as a social signifier of success so much.

Hmm nah i rebuilt the 300 at the start of the year, the 450 needs all the seals in the engine replaced because it keeps leaking engine oil into the gearbox

Ahh okay, got you two mixed up.

yeah easy way to remember is the one with the 300 is the potato farmer with the anime girls learner bike

I'm an absolute scrub looking to buy his first bike to practice on. What does a dented tank mean?

>suction cup dents out of tank
>can go 20 miles further now
ayy

Normally means the handlebars hit the fuel tank when the bike was dropped

It was dropped, not that it is a big deal anyways unless your bike is a garage showpiece and you never actually ride it.

norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/6086946334.html

would you /dbt/ it's just a matter of swapping out x plastic for some fresh ones

>cracked
There's an entire section missing, that's not cracked that's broken.

I see. So it doesn't have any significance on the performance or long term life of the bike and is purely cosmetic right?

>if your bike doesn't have a dented tank you don't ride it
cuckold

Yes it is just cosmetic damage.
Does mean the frame could be bent though because it means the bike has been in an accident.

>45 degrees

uhh probably more like 35

45 degrees is knee down lean angles.

Whats with the knee down maymays anyway?
your elbow should hit the ground before your knee, i swear you guys put your knees out in an effort to touch the ground because you think it makes you go faster.

You'd know if you could do it.

Seriously.
The only reason to put your knee out is for maymays, do you see motogp riders doing it?

norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/6073079735.html

norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/6067664039.html

norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/6086513277.html

the SV's are pretty sweet, i dunno if i should stick with a naked again or move on to one with fairings/

so you can't do it

why isn't the thread bumping?

the riders on here are too shit and all dieing out

Brain problems

You act like it is a hard thing to poke your knee out until it touches the ground.
next you will tell me it is impossible to get rid of chicken strips.

I don't think it's hard at all, it's pretty easy, just if you've done it you'd understand why people do it.

I mean, if it's so easy you can show me right? I'll just happily admit i'm wrong when you do.

hot start... Valve adjustment? Auto decomp, right? Either that needs adjustment or the valves need adjustment

Welp, I bought the Triumph Sprint 955 as my first bike. Still haven't an heroed and it's a blast!

>glue
>3m car wrap
Like new!

what an utterly hideous machine, have fun though.

Nice, contrary to popular belief, like bikes don't have a mind of their own that you need to tame.

Just don't get retarded with the throttle and enjoy.

Yeah. The Euroshits still haven't figured out good design but it was priced so I couldn't pass it up.

There's no hot start lever on this bike.
There is both auto decompression and manual decompression. Both work fine. There is no adjustment on the auto decompression.
I set the valve clearances when I assembled the motor less than 2 run hours ago. They shouldn't need adjustment again already.
I'm thinking it's a jetting issue.

What do you want though? me to make friends that are willing to take pictures of me dragging my knee on the ground while not even leaning the bike over as far as it can go?

It's an experiment in improving the thread

you can just set the camera on the ground by some corner and do it without friends.
By the way I can see why you don't have any friends.

nah attach a camera to your bike or leave it on the side of the road and get a vid I don't mind.

Just a little proof you're not talking completely out your arse about something you can't do you know?

not too much to ask.

Maybe "Jail bait" In the OP triggered autosage?

If you are getting elbow down on anything but the most aggressive sport bikes on track tires you are sticking your elbows out way more than you're accusing people of sticking out knees.

Why would i though? we have already established it is a shit riding style and the only people who think it is good are morons who think touching knee to the ground adds 20kmh to their corner speed when in reality they could probably add 20km/h to their corner speed by not putting their knee out then leaning the bike further in and the top of your body further out.

and i have plenty of friend just none that are willing to sit on the side of the road while i prove a point to some autistic nobike on Veeky Forums.

blog.virginia.org/2014/07/hop-hog-scenic-motorcycle-rides/?utm_campaign=FB0417&utm_content=scenicmotorcycle

Yes please

I guess you can't then.

you're right, but people on dbt are retards that just meme about chicken strips and dragging knees.

no point in even talking to them about this shit.

k

how does this make you feel

is it knowing that its a white girl with blonde hair in her daddys car, or the fact that the rider succumbed to his beta ways and didnt do shit

youtube.com/watch?v=aiBfEX--usk

True i guess.
Kinda like how most of dbt doesnt understand that you can remove chicken strips at 40kmh doing some slalom.

Or just doing donuts in a parking lot while being crossed up as fuck

Newport news user?

>didn't even call her a cunt
I understand nothing broke but you should at least tell people to pay attention when they hit you.

removing chicken strips going slow is exponentially harder than doing so going fast.

what if I have good body position, trev?

/dbt/ says this all the time and I've never seen it, you know it's actually really hard to get low at low speeds, I've seen people on /dbt/ say this all the time and I've never seen it done.

I know people who can get to the edge of a tyre at carpark speeds and it's fucking hard and they did it by practicing literally every weekend with cones.

Here's your (You)

No it is not.
You get over 150kmh and all you have to do is go around a slight bend and the strips are gone.

>any YT video
>loud mouth faggy voice
>talking shit
>gets pulled over
>immediately starts breathing heavy and sniffling

Yeah but you are some overly tall freak of nature, you need to have surgery to remove half of your shins or something.

>I've never seen it done.
I literally just did it with my new tires a couple weeks ago. It's not right to the edge but pretty close, maybe a couple millimeters off. Went around in circles going farther and farther each time for about 4 minutes each side.

Just held the throttle still, stayed straight up, and turned the bike over.

Check mate, i did it with my new tyres last month, thems not a speedy stripless tyre.
and that guys not me btw

>You get over 150kmh and all you have to do is go around a slight bend and the strips are gone.
that's exactly what I was saying. It's easier at high speeds.

when I got a supermoto as my first street bike I went in wide circles around an empty lot and eventually touched down with my knee as well as removed my strips like a month after I got the bike. I ended up lowsiding when I tried again but w/e.
Now I want to go try it on the street bike.

Gonna go there and do the loops progressively faster until I stop being a pussy. How fast should I be going to be called a man?

Why don't you just go ride down a back road a few times instead of a highway on ramp the fucks wrong with you?
Shits probably slippery as fuck from trucks.

I figured I could practice on the exact same curve and build confidence.

he didnt even ask for a footjob, what a faggot

You would be better off going around many different curves and starting to learn to predict corner speeds rather than spending time doing the same corner over and over again.

Just don't ride anywhere near your limits or the bikes limits and you will be fine, always leave room for errors and all that.

>It's not right to the edge

then it ain't done. We need to talk about strips anyway, once y'all ran a few different tyres you'll realize they all have different lean angle limits and the same given lean angle is gonna give you different strips on different tyres.

hell no, find a really nice moderately twisty road (you're in france this shouldn't be hard), take it slow as fuck (so slow you don't need to use the front brake when entering corners) and Focus on your lines (wide entry, narrow exit So enter the corner as wide as possible, by the halfway mark you should be in the middle of your lane, and as the corner ends you want to be all the way on the inside, that way if you go wide you have a buffer to the oncoming lane or armco on the other side.)

Once your lines are perfect and you know every corner off by heart you can just slowly work your pace up km by km.

You only crash when you go too far out of your comfort zone too fast so if you just go a little bit faster every time you'll be laughing, you should do this same strategy when practicing body position too.

is this good i think i will have to pay full price on it

vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/mcy/6084809783.html