THE GREATEST DIP IN THE HISTORY OF FINANCE

When this goes down in history as the greatest DIP of all time what will you tell your grandkids when they ask you about it?

Will you tell them you bought it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I started buying at about 450,fuck wish i bought more though.

I was going to buy a little every week and use dollar cost averaging but everytime the price spiked up i hesitated buying some and waited a few days/weeks trying to buy the dips,i think from now on i will just buy some every week regardless of the price,im getting to the point where i would rather have bitcoin than fiat

>nocoiner here

Is it too late to buy in? Feels like I may have missed my chance

I want to buy but I bet the moment I do it plummets all the way to $50 per coin

In the long term no its not too late,theres no limit to how high this can go,market cap is still small,it hasnt even taken off yet or gone mainstream,just buy like $100 worth and see how it goes.

wait for the next crash, you can always rely on shitcoiners to pump shitcoins back up

Please, dont

do it i'm already out and fully into alts for the rebound pump on the big btc correction
and when it's $50 because of your FOMO bagholder magic i'll get out of alts and buy as much btc as i can

do it do it do it
DOOOOO IT!

Sadly I only bought at 700 and missed quite a bit of gains.

But what I will remember is all the nocoiners who invested quite a bit of their time fuding btc, so sure it was "just about to crash".

no, I bought in couple ago before the big dip

hi

couple years*

This 100%.

I am an oldschool /g/ browsers, and have seen Buttcoin crash so many times I lost count.

One infallible truth about Buttcoin is there are ALWAYS butthurt bagholders pumping the shitcoin back up, no exceptions.

I know morons who bought in at $1300 - they've been bagholding for what must feel like decades now, just in hopes of breaking even. Pathetic chumps like that are what are pumping the price right now

i would caution against buying in now but you wont find many bagholders at these prices, its only been $200 more expensive than now for less than a few days out of hundreds.

This. It's going to top out again then crash back to $300 just like last time. The only reason it's mooning again now is because venuzeula collapsed.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

That huge BTC spike means it's time to invest in NMC

it's going to the moon and nowhere else

the crash/bubble last time was mt.gox, if the prices rises a little more they'll basically be no one bagholding anymore and thats when things get interesting. other than some serious shit going down $300 is completely unsustainable after the reward halving.

Either way you don't make money buying high and selling low. Just like the video proves bitcoin is and has always been a rollercoaster. No one gets on a roller coaster when it's at the top of the hill.

If bitcoin crashes
will altcoins go up or down?

up

>everyone planning to do the same thing
>it will never correct