Why don't they just capture the CO2 and launch it into space?

Why don't they just capture the CO2 and launch it into space?

Why don't they just burn it?

Why don't they just plant more trees?

Why don't they just tax activities that produce CO2 to internalize their follow-up costs and incentivize the development of new emissions-reducing technology?

Oh wait that would be communist.

Why don't they just use CO2 to gas people?

>cherry picked statistics
A model S gets 100 mpg in the state of California. the initial pollution for the manufacturing of the battery is offset by the lack of tale pipe emissions

Aren't we doing just that on a global scale?

>south china
Never mind. I'm retarded. Electric cars pollute more in this case.

I'm not happy with the results yet.

It's isn't cherry picked. Lithium batteries are not very well recyclable yet and degrade quite fast.

Ebin toast XD

>Bernstein

pure coincidence.

see
i already agreed. Electric cars pollute more in china. they don't in America though

>Source: Bernstein

California isn't America, most states still use coal like China

Legitimately curious if we capture the CO2 from Earth and dump a bunch of it on Mars, would It terraform it in another Earth??

using electricity instead of gas just means we have to burn more coal to make more electricity

Not enough by many orders of magnitude

Why don't just invest more in carbon neutral fuels like ethanol which have higher octane ratings to boot?
I heard they found a way to literally make it out of thin air a while ago in a lab... How's the upscale coming along?

Why not just creating a better catalytic converter to filter out more shit? Ethanol and other food derived fuels sound to good to be true.

Coal is being phased out though

Solar winds will blow it away nonetheless.

>Why don't just invest more in carbon neutral fuels like ethanol
Ethanol absorbs water and destroys carbs.

Why dont you direct it into your car with a garden hose an duct tape, it will also heat up your car in the process

are you legit retarded? A cat does nothing to reduce CO2.

why not just grow shit loads of algae and use it for fuel and food.

So why not make on that does????

Easier to capture it and bury it.

Look up 'biochar'. Literally growing trees to store carbon, burning them so they take up more carbon, and then burying them to sequester the carbon, and to improve the soil of fields.

>using electricity instead of gas just means we have to burn more coal to make more electricity
Bitch I'm a nuclear area.

Oh yeah, for those solar panels that'll totally meet America's power needs

The country needs more modern near plants

Nuclear*

>inb4 how can ICE cucks compete