>implying

Aussies arent good at anything

can't handle the shitposting britcuck?

daily reminder no one likes bikers

MY BIKE >>>>>>> YOUR BIKE

Daily reminder bikers dont care

More air than yammie. I'm proud

I thought I had the my bike > your bike chart but I can't be assed to find it

Anyone have any experience with icon helmets? I have a really oval head so they fit me a lot better than most other brands

Wud probably get this one, jus cuz

He took that embankment like a champ

i have not owned an Icon helmet myself ( only 1 HJC and 1 Bell ) but almost everyone I have spoken to about them say they're very tight fitting. other then that they look very stylish imo

What does it matter what other people think? If you like it and it fits, buy it.

>$270

I have one. They're pretty shit tbqh senpai

>list bike on craigslist
>good bike overall. has some quirks but a perfect fit for someone that knows what they are doing
>selling at good price
>buyer contacts me
>uses one of those typical "cash in hand, i'll buy it now if you give it to me at this price." lines
>lower than what I was asking but w/e, i just want it gone
>i agree
>he makes plans to come buy it today
>i was even going to deliver it to his house for free in my van
>wake up
>start prepping the bike
>remove my plate, remove my registration, clean it up a bit
>load up the van
>spend an hour searching for all the miscellaneous parts and organize it in a nice box for him
>print out my receipts of the aftermarket parts I put on it
>spend a solid 30 mins tying down the bike. nice and secure.
>print out a bill of sale for him ready to go
>got my title ready
>not wasting any time cause im not a shitbag
>just autistically waiting for his arrival so i can get my $1000 and he can get this sweet bike
>take out my phone
>check email
>"sorry bro found another one thanks tho"

That sucks man. I never go that far out of my way for a buyer for that exact reason. They want it, they come get it.

I started the bike after winter hibernation and the exhaust was leaking brown water. The water didnt smell like anything. There was white steam/smoke puffing out but I was getting this before, its condensation escaping. Coolant and oil levels havent dropped. Is this jsut rusty water?

Dont you have the dual sport helmet though?

Those are always shit

No I've got the alliance, but I've worn three different icon helmets.

They all have terrible ventilation and are loud as fuck and get almost an autistic head shake after 100mph.

They look good though

youtube.com/watch?v=qNIIcfmPEZI

Staying alive while every animal is out to kill you sounds like they are good at hide and seek.

yeah oh sorry, i molested her several times over the winter

>forgetting thunderstorm asthma

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4410864/Man-33-attempted-sex-Suzuki-motorbike.html

>this is the kind of man that likes Suzukis

>Honda a best

More like Suzuki a sexiest. Hondas are ugly hags.

Was it stored outside?

Sounds a bit like rusty water.

The GS500 is hard to resist.

I've only been riding since fall and the boots I first got are getting kinda shitty so I need new ones but it's also starting to get pretty hot out so I need something that's breathable

Suggestions?

flip flops

Also, what do you guys do when it's hot as fuck out? It'll be at least 100 degrees in the summer and I want to still be able to ride my bike to work but I know I'll die if I wear my gear all day. Will I just have to bring a change of shorts to switch into every day?

The important question is was it his bike, or was it rape?

flip flops will flutter in the wind and they can catch on rough asphalt, don't be a retard and just go barefoot

just don't slow under 60kmh under any circumstances, you'll be fine

Yes outside

Read the whole post dingus. I'm asking about what you guys do when you get off the bike

I don't understand your confusion.

Decent. Got the airmada sb2

90% of videos like that are americans, and at least in this one i can see how he misjudged that curve or saw it to late.

Its not like all these supersports crashing on slightly bent roads in the US.

I paid 140 for my new airmada sb2 dude online 70% discount

Don't wear gear? It's not hard. The key is don't be a retard and crash

Ride faster.

Leave while its still dark/cool. Bonus points your boss will think you're being a good employee

perf leather or mesh (if you're brave, or poor)

Here in SoCal in the summer the doucheNozzles wear pic related over a T-shirt

> I need gear 100% of the time

I bet you only fuck with a condom too

Not him, but from age 26 to my early thirties I couldn't extend my left elbow while bearing weight (e.i. holding a book or tool or anything, really)

Wear your gear.

Lel

Git gud scrub

>impact protection
>no abrasion protection

okay then

You guys trolling about the no gear thing? I always thought it was AGATT even in hot weather and otherwise you were a dumbass

It is personal preference. There's no law requiring you to wear anything but a helmet, if that law is even in place.

It's personal preference, but when it is 90+ out I hate wearing gear. It's too hot for me.

You need gear if you're a retard on a sportbike driving too fast and/or lane splitting through moving traffic.

No one needs gear in normal traffic while commuting like a normal person.
Unless it's raining.

By gear I mean pants/jacket/gloves.
Always wear your helmet.

Is that muricans crashing on a straight road?

>lane splitting through moving traffic

that is commuting like a normal person lol.

You must be american.

Nope. Just last week I passed a retard who somehow hit a car hard enough to leave a hole bigger than most car crashes I've seen do.
This was during a nigh-gridlock traffic jam, with cars moving 10kph if they're lucky.

Retards don't understand that people in cars can't see them approaching, and you can barely hear a bike when you're in front of it.

>no motogp this weekend

Tha fuck am I supposed to do?

newyork.craigslist.org/wch/snw/6084341909.html

Assuming this thing is actually working, is this worth it? This would be my first bike and I don't want to fuck up

Lane splitting in flowing traffic is silly.

Pulling to the front at a red is something else.

Riding.

In between that.

Call me when you go down at 30 plus after the first shower when you wash the road rash. It's not fun.

It's cute

what's the best way to break in a new bike

put vaseline on the wound before you shower

Ride it hard below redline until first service.

Owned an airmada for around 2 years now. Kinda loud, yeah. Ventilation's not top notch not terribad either. It's a tight fit, yeah, I like it though. Overall a budget-ish helmet. But ok for the price.

Eating, sleeping, shitting, peeing. Fucking if you can.

play Super mario RPG: the legend of the seven stars

Yea i remember my first time using CL. Most of the people are cheap, retarded or a combination of both. My suggestion is meet at a bank and do the transaction inside. Only way to deal with potential criminals with anything over $200

Anyone ever been to Brno for the GP? I was going to go to Aragon, but I don't want to wait another month and a half.

>mfw thinking about training

How do you guys recommend prioritizing track time relative to instruction, and buying capital relative to rents? IOW, in order from highest to lowest fixed costs and lowest to highest cost per lap time:
>buy leathers and either track my one bike or get another bike (and cheap hauler??) to track
>cheap supermoto trackdays with rented bike and gear
>dirt school for road riders--American Supercamp, etc.
>California Superbike School/Reg Pridmore CLASS

Discuss.

That's why CL sucks as a seller. People are so flaky. I never consider anything a done deal until I've got the cash in hand and title signed.

I live in central coast ca so it's 60 year round but on those rare days it's above 80 i might squid out in a tank top. 95% of the time i wear everything except protective pants.

I bet you have 5 different HIV strains

tell me about it. worst I ever had was I was selling an accord and some dude offered to buy it but make monthly payments to me

>mfw

So dbt I'm in the market for some riding boots or shoes.

Undecided if I wanna buy full race boots or just some riding shoes. Full boots will give better protection for sure.

Wondering if anyone has some riding shoes they like or would suggest.

your country cant even afford middle weight supersports

I've got a pair of alpinestars faster shoes, they're alright and pretty good ankle support for what they are, plus comfy as fuck. /dbt/ will tell you that if you wear anything less than knee high MX boots your ankles will snap if you step to hard.

Any help? The price is really low, almost too good to be true

What are you asking

At least he emailed you.

>.co.uk

theres your problem

nothing to do with suzukis just a stereotypical britfag

That's how i learned first-come, first-served.
In any interaction it is so much more likely for someone to change mind or forget the thing even for years, than it is to actually go trough as planned.
Only a handful of people can really be trusted with anything. Most others are self entitled hypocrites where it will always be your fault.

Well I didn't snap my ankle in sneakers when I crashed,but I did twist it pretty good. So anything I buy will be better that what I currently use. The shifter is starter to kill my sneaker though so I need to get something

How do they hold up. Pretty good build or do they fall apart quickly

I don't track days or full leathers, but I'd go track first to see where you stand skill-wise then look for classes, and buy leathers. No idea on the trailer though

With boots, keep in mind it isn't just the actual protection from armour or leather etc, it's that any decent boot will include a measure of lateral support around the ankle that aims to prevent excessive force snapping your ankle. I mostly wear a pair of riding shoes and riding jeans, because I don't like how the boot feels on my bare leg. I use full boots on the outside of my leathers for full days riding, shoes for commuting and Uni.

If your main use is riding as a hobby instead of your main transport, I'd personally recommend boots. Your call though, and anything bike focused is better than sneakers.

I've had them for about a year and one minor crash and they're holding up well so far. Only problem with them is there's a pad over your left big toe, I guess to pad when up shifting but unless you have small feet or keep your feet back on the pegs it's not actually on the shifter, so it just makes the toe box tight.

yeh. I guess my worry about that is that I'll
>ride to track day
>crash
>have fun getting home lol

I mostly ride casually with a few friends or commute to work when it's not raining. Only track near me I'd a drag stip. I think they do short track racing sometimes. I know they do have scca in the parking lot for cars.

If I ever take it to a real track I would spring for full leathers and boots. Mostly looking for a casual riding/commuting shoe

revzilla.com/motorcycle/tcx-x-ride-wp-boots

That's what I bought. I guess I'd recommend them, but I've never tried any other riding shoes. Have worn them around and about for a day at Philip Island for the MotoGP and they were about as comfortable as expected for anything not specifically designed as trainers or whatever. I bought them because I wanted a black, waterproof, relatively bland looking shoe that still offered a bit of protection. If you don't ride in the rain, maybe look for something with a bit of ventilation depending on the average temps in your area?

I always squid in 100F weather.
Mesh jacket and gloves was all I wore.

My solution was to move to a more temperate climate

>tfw i just got fucking OWNED in the twisties by a middle aged man squidding with a half face helmet on what looked like an oversized scooter like pic related

i tried to follow him, kept up a little then nearly ran wide and killed myself. the fucking lean angle this guy put on the scooter at 100kmh plus was insane

dont feel too bad about it since im a total beginner and ive ridden like 500 kilometers