Hey guys. I'm going to jew up and get a car in 2 weeks or so I want to trade in mine for some down payment or whatever...

Hey guys. I'm going to jew up and get a car in 2 weeks or so I want to trade in mine for some down payment or whatever, it'll be my first payment type thing and first car I got on my own any help?

I'm torn between a 2014 Subaru hatch or a fiesta st I'm leaning toward the fiesta for the price. Is the fiST good for its price?

what's your current car?

Dont get the fiesta im a ford technician i recomend the suby they last forever and hold its value longer

>subie
Bomb proof engine
Massive fan base
Flooding with available after market parts

Vape cloud and boy racer stereotypes

>Ford
Great chassis
More dealer mechanics (if you're that type of person)
Comfiest seats on the planet

FERD

It would also be alot more fun to drive

You obviously never drove a Cadillac with the pillow couch seats lol those are the best seats

I have an 09 jetta it's got 86k. But the problem is that its salvage and I have no idea what's the problem and I don't have the money to just keep throwing at this.
Very nice points.
That's what I was afraid of

No I haven't because I'm a britfag

Makes since no luxury there just small compact toasters lol

If its electrical problem not even worth wasting money trying to figure out whats wrong i mean its and 09 so its not super old but jettas tend to have more problems the later on they are i knew sombody that had one that was suck in limp mode wouldnt shift into 3rd and wouldnt go over like 25mph

Yep, the biggest car we have over here is actually a hotwheels toy

Good thing they come track ready

In the end choose what you want it'll be your car test drive them see what feels best to you

It gives me codes that all cylinders are misfiring. Even tho there's nothing wrong with them I put new ignition coils and spark plugs like a couple months ago. It's definitely electrical. And its like rigged Mexican as fuck. A bunch of wires behind the left headlight are held together with electrical tape lmao.

Just sell the car on Craigslist and buy a 3k civic. If you don't have enough money to fix your car you don't have enough money to finance anything either.

first off nice picture that's my FiST
second off either car is a good choice I'm biased towards the ST because I have one and it's really an amazing little car I'm up to 41k with zero issues. the aftermarket for both are really good so it all comes down to personal preference. If you have any specific questions about the fiesta I'd be happy to answer

GTI Here.

I'd recommend the FiST. I've had a chance to drive one and it really is a capable, fun vehicle for it's size and price point. Ford still needs to work on the quality and fit & finish of their interiors, but they're trying.

I can't speak to the Subie as I've never driven one. I hear good things about them from their owners.

Honestly? Test drive both, see which one is a better fit. I don't think you could really go wrong with either, based on what you're looking for.

get a fist if you like being fisted

no homo

Nice lol I like the pic. And we'll how's the gas mileage? visibility? Does it go vroom or nah.

I wanted a gti, I would like to but if I test drive won't I be held hostage or something??

>gas mileage
pretty good if you drive like a normal bean, although I almost always drive in a spirited manner and still get around 28mpg, and if I cruise on Highway I get 33+
>does it go vroom?
yes, yes it does its got a lot of pep in its step and will always bring a smile to your face, although it's not a straight line speed machine, it's a corner champ

whoops I forgot
>visibility
outstanding on the sides I can see everything, the hatch window is a little small but it's still very visible

I only have one point on the Subaru's FA engines and idk if it's even relevant anymore, but I recall them burning oil out of the box.

Oh and I guess CVT

Oh hell yes this is great news. Good cause sometimes for work I gotta drive like 30 mins to another café. And Have you done anything to yours? As in like a turbo or whatever etc etc.
Also the radio is it possible to put in an aftermarket one?

a stock FiST comes with a turbo friend, the only thing I've done is put on a cobb rear motor mount and a boomba blow off valve adapter
Bad news on the radio putting in aftermarket would be very difficult but I'm not sure why you would anyway stock gives you usb, aux, XM, and regular radio it's pretty good

Sorry I should have looked it up lol well still even better. So aftermarket stuff is available? And bummer but stock is good I was just wondering.
So did you get yours used? I'm trying to find a used one with low ish miles I don't like the idea of brand new since I'm broke.

yes aftermarket parts are abundant, and if you go through Mountune you'll still be covered under warranty because they are sponsored by Ford.
Yea I got mine used payed 14.5k for 36k miles pretty much all highway so it was unabused, although trying to find them used it pretty difficult, I got fairly lucky because he lived 2 minutes from my house. Other than that the closest was a hour and half away, people love them so much they barely go on sale. But there are some out there.

>I have no idea what's the problem
Can you describe the problem in 100 words or less?

When I'm on the highway it jolts a little and then the engine light turns on. It also struggles to be in 2nd in 25k rpm. And it just jolts idling also.
Well I'm excited now. I'm looking rn. Once my buddy moves in with me I'll be able to take on a payment but I don't wanna be sucked in and get a $600 monthly.

I fucking love fords you guys

Ayy I just got mine for 15k with 36k miles coming up on a month ago. You get Recaros nigga? The previous owner of mine put in a sway bar, RMM, and Pilot Super Sports too.

Nigga you know for damn sure I got recaros, the regular seats are nice but def not as great as the recaros. And nice man I wanna put on some Sway bars, the last guy put on Potenza re050a's on mine. Shits nice

I mean I pay 300$ a month I rounded up its more like 283 but overall it's not bad I have a stable job that can pay that so you should be fine too

>it jolts a little and then the engine light turns on
So what?

That's literally the sweet spot for me. I only get 12 an hr but I think I'm getting a raise soon. Fuck yessssss

it's good to see someone is as excited as I was when I wanted/got my FiST, good luck on your search bro, they're badass little cars and so far seem to be pretty reliable, when you get it make sure to post it dude!

Keep an eye out for it maybe within the beginning or middle of next month senpai. And dude thanks for all the answers and support.

Oh I will desu, and no problem dude if you have anymore questions I'd be happy to help again in the future

Forgot that the board changes words lol thanks senpai I will probably hah

I'll just put some smoke signals in Austin.

word sounds good lol make the drive to Fort Walton Beach in Florida so we can photoshoot our FiST's!

I'm totally down, you got a snap no homo

yea I do, full homo it's
ginganinja33
no bully I made it awhile ago

Chuckled pretty good hah I got u

Captcha: stiff center

Full homo it is

Stop faggot. You're not going to get a raise. You make shit money. You can't afford a newish car. Get a 3k civic and save your money.