Lupo
Mx5 x 2
Hawkeye wrx

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201703133215075
www2.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201703243652883
monkeywrenchracing.com/tech-mr2-s-2zz-swap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The 350z is a clunky, unreasonably harsh mess to drive, chugs oil and the interior is abysmal. I don't know how picky you can be with speed given that budget but I've been seeing 986 Boxsters around 10k which aren't too expensive to keep running if free of IMS issues
I'd say you could probably find a C5 Corvette/S197 4.6 Mustang GT with that budget but as a britcuck not so much.

Have you driven one? They are heavy and yeh oh my the interior.

And yeah no american cars for me. Also I drive manual and like to be to corner well etc etc.

Yeah you can get boxsters super cheap here. 6-10k but, I dunno i'm not 40 years old.

It's tough. The other Japanese options like the s15 are all modified badly too.

I've owned a 370z and ended up selling it due to being clunky and harsh to drive, I've also driven 350z and it's even harsher and clunkier.

Also don't buy into stereotypes, to 99% of people the Boxster is just a Porsche sports car and the rest are just manchildren whose opinion you shouldn't even care about (Veeky Forums). The Boxster's actually a great car and the reputations were started by Porsche themselves to sell more 911s. I'd sincerely say just look into cars that drive well then filter them by speed, you'll get sick of 30 year old "muh jay-dee-emm" cars in a week once the novelty wears off.

>buying a girl car
Get the fuck out of here weeb.

Alfa Romeo Giulia or jaguar type f.

Anything else and you're a fucking cuck.

Also if I had to choose a stereotype, I'd personally rather be in a car associated with dentists/40 year olds than retard vaping teenagers (basically anything even somewhat sporty looking and Japanese that isn't a roadster)

Time for another edition of "16 year olds whose automotive knowledge is 100% shitposts from Veeky Forums think their opinions matter"

The only "girls cars" are piles of shit that are bought by women for status/looks. Girls commonly driving a car is not the same thing

Hello Nu male

Fbody

>I learned a new word on Veeky Forums!

good job continuing to prove his point

Nice girl car.

Honestly girl cars are the lowest engine trim of a series.

BMW 3 series women get the 320i

Mercedes CLA

Audi A3

Infiniti Q50 with 4 cylinder (they are shit compared to European 4 cylinder turbo)

Ford Mustang ecoboost

Etc

335i 6mt

build yourself a 2zzge mr2

why do that when you can get a girl car.

the fuck is wrong with you?

www2.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201703133215075

www2.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201703243652883

as for the vette, you can get a C4 for sub £10k but a C5 would be out of budget.

You're half right, even the bottom trims depending on generation aren't necessarily bad cars but I'd still assume they're a badgewhore

Do not even think about a 335i without 25k. The N54 models have significant engine problems and even those don't exist below 15k without something really wrong with them combined with high mileage, an N55 with reasonable mileage are low-mid 20s and they're amazing cars all around and pretty reliable.

also inb4
>I had an N54 and didn't explode so they're all fine
>I had an N55 and it had problems so they're all shit

the answer is a japanese import MR2 which does 5,5sec stock, or a modded one from whereever you live. you can get one of those for maybe half of the budget if you can put some work into it. meanwhile the 350z is a need for speed/too fast too furious meme car that is incredibly overpriced, similar to the mk4 supra, although that one is actually a very great car.

for anyone in the UK this is a disgusting car. Also LHD wut

that mustang isn't a looker but i saw a classic vette in the UK and it looked dope af

Nobody cares about sour grapes yuropoor opinions about cars

Since you posted with cUKlord currency sign.

MR-S Type-S with a few swimple mods:

2ZZ-GE swap
6 Speed short gears transmission swap
Heavy duty clutch swap
Supercharger mod at 10psi
C-One discount body kit
Tools, spare wheel and air-conditioning delete

There, you can have a little MR car with a power to weight ratio similar to a V10 Viper.

Do you have a link to one with a 2zz swap? I could google it, but figured you might know a good thread I can read.

t. serious requester

could get a nice S2000 for £10k

Buying them with the swap already done is reaaally risky, since the idea of swapping it in the first place is to drive it hard because "muh 8.200rpm".

MRS' are dirt cheap in the UK, and since you're swapping the drivetrain with realiable engine that is easily sourced from babbied cars it's really the better path to take.

That said, you'll either pay for someone to do the swap or do it yourself, and save a few thousands.

Here's a little peake at how you would get arround doing it yourself: monkeywrenchracing.com/tech-mr2-s-2zz-swap/

>monkeywrenchracing.com/tech-mr2-s-2zz-swap/
TY

This company is American, they do the swap, source the parts and install them, but as I said they are American, so you're out of luck there.

I wish i had the money for it, I have the perfect road for a car like that and it's not a bank breaker.

Literally my next purchase.

>mongoloid amerilards recommending their plastic cantturn shitheaps

Fuck off

>guys tell me wut car 2 get
>UGH I DONT LIKE THOSE STOP

Average Eurocuck, always fucking bitching

>Yeah you can get boxsters super cheap here. 6-10k but, I dunno i'm not 40 years old.

I guess the kid in the riced celica might call it an old fogey car right up until his asshole is torn open by it in literally any kind of race. I say go for it, I'd be buying one if they were that cheap in the US.

>said the acne-ridden amerilard teenager as he clenched his buttcheecks and fixed his MAGA hat, desperately trying to hold back the tears

Lmao, amerifats, when will they ever learn?

go back to your containment board

This is some heavy projecting

Cry more amerinigger

>this is a 10/10 in england

>my sides in free fall down her chin

i'm not an amerilard, i was just showing the guy i replied to that you can get a mustang for sub 10k in bong

settle down Ahmed

350z owner there.

If you want one get with VQ35HR and manual. It's not that fast but yet kind of fun to drive.

The other option is getting a Soarer with JZ and R154, then converting it to single turbo. Bam you have over 500whp. Basically Soarer is the same chasis as a Supra but costs way less.

miata LS swap

for fucks sake

LS and T56 and shit like that isn't readily available on the market in other countries or costs $$$$$$

MX-5 + FI = Win. for a fraction of cost of LS swap.

Be reasonable.

Save 5k and get a firebird 97-02 all are 5sec or under

Or, save a huge amount of time and money and buy an sw20 mr2 turbo and google the few cheap easy mods you need to do to get 300hp

Just use an importer like torque-gt and import something cool as fuck, £10k will get you a nice R34 GTT or if you can put some more to it you can get a decent r32/r33 GTR.

Or just buy a subaru.

350z = v6 mustang for weebs

Hue, yanks don't know the British used car market. £10k is enough to go as fast as you would reasonably want to on a public road without professional training.

You yards need professional training to go fast?

drag racing is the only form of racing where you don't need training or skill.
time attack and laps and shit training will make you faster than mods because it shows you how to drive with no mistakes and using cars full potential while mods just allows you to make errors faster and you waste more of what the car has to offer

>MR2 turbo
>Huge amount of time and money

They cost like 4 grand in the UK.

Oh piss off, if you cant keep up with a 335i you need to gitgud and you cant call yourself a car enthusiast

Just save your money. Launching to 60 in around 5 seconds isn't even fast anymore. Save up for something that is rare and not every 20 year old douche has one (wrx, sciotyabaru, 328i).

Trackdayfag detected. How many cones did you run over learning how to drive fast "professionally"? Biggest waste of time and fuel.

F type, not type f. It's not a fucking ricer piece of shit. Cuck.

Mostly because no one can actually afford keeping a decently fast car when you have to pay that kind of money for tax and insurance yearly.

>op seeks reassurance that the 350z is a good car

>gets mad when told it's not

I own an 03 350z

The interior rattles but its been decently reliable aside from the clutch slave cylinder failing and having to get a new trans a couple years ago.
I still have a blast driving it though and would recommend getting one.

350z 03 owner checking in

own it for ~4 year and not going to sell in despite it's heavy and not than fast and gets terribke MPG.

fwiw I have to replace the gearbox as well

Volvo 850T5R

what other issues/quirks have you had with yours?

I have the transmission out of an 07 and a new flywheel. My radio went out a few months ago, and one of the sensors on my TPMS is messed up so now whenever I start the car it beeps for a few seconds.

>amerilard spewing bullshit

>implying I'm american

I wish I was, it's not that much better in Austria, trust me. A grand a year in simply tax alone for an e36 328 with barely 200hp. End me.

Then it's worse in Austria you absolute mongoloid.
Road tax in the UK for an E36 would be £245 a year.

>what is insurance

Same as anywhere else as long as you're 21 or older and not living in London?

It isn't easy to find actual values because insurance companies are retarded, but I've heard time and time again, from Britfags, and others, that it's quite a lot worse in the UK than, say, in the US.

>what other issues/quirks have you had with yours?

- replaced transmission (issue with syncrhous) and dual mass flywheel (it started rattling esp. when you start the car).

- Rebuilt clutch master and slave cylinders, the clutch pedal didn't return after an hour or so drivin in traffic.

- had issue with radiator fans (both motors went south and I almost overheat the engine, there was a recall on that but I didn't know)

- I have bose stereo and this winter it stopped playing CD-s, good thing I have AUX (using BlueTooth device).

- replaced engine mount, the left one, it was torn (previous owner was POS and didn't maintain the car properly)

basically that's it.

Because every britfag who frequents Veeky Forums is a 18 year old trying to insure a boiracer car.

I'm not talking only Veeky Forums though.

You won't get a passable r32/r33 gtr for less than £20k.

3 $3k civics?

How many magazines did you read and forum arguments did you get triggered in to become a professional driver?

You've either never drag raced or only drag raced awd autos with computerized launch control.

Try maintaining traction on a launch, or on a 1-2 shift without giving up time because you dont know how to feel traction from your seat or modulate throttle on a car with more than 400hp and you cant mitigate wheel spin... or you lose 0.5 sec because you are a slow ass shifter.

Yeah, not since amerilards completely inflated their prices, you used to be able to get R32 GTRs for about 10k.
You can still get GTTs below 10k tho, especially R33s.

You can, actually. There are two for under £13k on Autotrader right now, which are okay. There's a great R32 for £18k up right now too, which looks pretty sweet.

Be prepared to be shocked by the amount of rust in the spare tire well.

IS300 is the only acceptable answer if you want a sporty 4 door.

Spend leftover money on some decent coilovers and a gte swap.

Who dis bitch

>GTE swap

Doesnt need one. A turbo kit is perfectly fine on the normal GE engine

E46 M3
can be had in the UK from ~6k

Toyota Starlet 1.3

You can have an FD for 10k.

you are looking at 10k for an OK one

Why not get a g35 or g37? You can definitely find one for 10k€ that hasn't been beat to hell and back. Just stay away from anything 2003-04. Since most had transmission issues early on.

Ugly pigfat modern nissan garbage.

Enlighten me with your refined tastes then.

Literally anything else posted in this thread.