Introducing, the 2018 Lincoln Navigator

Introducing, the 2018 Lincoln Navigator.

Other urls found in this thread:

edmunds.com/ford/f-150/2015/long-term-road-test/2015-ford-f-150-fuel-economy-test-27-liter-ecoboost-vs-50-liter-v8.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unreliable rubbish. Absolutely shit.

literally kill yourself shill this car is ugly as fuck

Looks like it was sewn by a blind Mexican.

But how many cup holders does it have? How many ash trays?

The average 5 seater in Burgerland needs at least 6 cup holders

wtf i love lincoln now

Bloody hell, that front grill could take up the entirety of Norfolk, never mind the entire car

Looked at some more photos, too much gloss plastic, and that screen looks bad, way too bulky.

that's a big gril

you're a big guy

>ayy dis shit light up

>Interior crocodile aligator
>I drive a lincoln navigator

Shit now this is going to persuade Cadillac to do something this over the top. Thanks a lot, Lincoln.

BUTTONS TO CHANGE GEARS IMAO THEY CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>burgundy interior

HNNNNNGGGG MUH DICK

but that's still not enough to convince me to buy this car.

How about some blues?

This interior color is called "Yacht Club"

>It's nigerrific

europoor here

what is the general perception of lincoln in burgerland?

In the late 90s it was the best selling luxury brand, outselling Mercedes, BMW, etc. Mostly because of the town car and navigator

Some people don't realize Lincoln still exists, many people I talk to think they were axed back in 2008 along with Mercury

In the mid 00's Lincoln took a big shit and started making questionable cars and decisions
People regard it as a taxi company

Lincoln is appreciated by old people and teenagers like the brand for some reason

not bad, but i'd pass on that. always liked dark colored interiors. i'll give Lincoln credit for adding more colors instead of the same ol mundane cocoa/tan and charcoal interiors.

It's supposed to be an American luxury brand.
But niggers get a hold of them and Cadillac's and then they get the whole "ghetto person trying to act rich" perception

>turbo V6
>in a "luxury" suv
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK FORD no wonder tesla is worth more

..sh....SHUT UP

>lincoln designers fell for the tablet meme
As if dial shifters weren't the epitome of cancer Ford/Lincoln has one up'd everyone with this button shit.
Absolutely fucking disgusting. Seems like GM is the only one sticking to the traditional (and practical) designs.

this... my father has a ram truck with this rotary shift and is having non stop problems with it at 40,000 miles.

fuck this car innovation trend.

t. ecocuck
how does it feel to get stuck with a shitty v6 that sounds horrible and has turbo lag but only gets marginally better mpg than a V8?
edmunds.com/ford/f-150/2015/long-term-road-test/2015-ford-f-150-fuel-economy-test-27-liter-ecoboost-vs-50-liter-v8.html

god damn it...all this twin turbo ecoboost shilling for nothing

The Navigator has the same engine as the raptor, KEK

>a 450hp/510 lbft tarbo v6 engine is a bad thing

It didn't work on the GAZ Chaika and it won't work here I love it.

Imagine all the normies who buy this freaking out when they put their car in drive and the button falls into the dash because Ford

seems nice desu

I was criticizing him but çuç k filters to kek

How long till the screen gets bigger than the windshield?

ah disregard then

that "wood" looks worse than shelf liners (aka stickers) I can get at a dollar store kek
>same ecoshit as the raptor
Still sounds like a V6, has turbolag, will have marginally better mpg if not worse, and will have shit reliability because it's forced induction
stay mad ecocuck
just accept it. There will never ever be a replacement for displacement.
only caps cuck filters to kek unless gookmoot changed it again

It's not even ecobust LMFAO

>Having a stick in your automatic so you can pretend its a manual is 'practical design'.

There is no practical reason at all for shifters in automatics to be a space-wasting stick assembly.

>saying if a car is reliable or not before it's even out

Veeky Forums busriders..

>door handle in the arm rest
>+-updown and tilde seat
>left R | R right
>left L | L right
They really did take everything that is shit and crammed it into this thing
For a truck/suv a column shifter is the best choice and should be the only choice.
It's an ecoshit lel. it's inheriently unreliable

>no replacement for displacement
it's called a turbo. reminder that the 3.5l ecoboost v6 is unbeaten in class.

>it's called a turbo
>equal or worse fuel economy
>more complexity
>less reliability
>turbo lag
>turbo whine
>sounds like a v6
Keep believing that ecocuck. It doesn't matter if the thing makes marginally better power if it breaks 3 times before reaching 100 000miles. A V8 will still happily work at 500 000 miles.
>reminder that the 3.5l ecoboost v6 is unbeaten in class.
>worse than the LF4
kek. sperg harder ecocuck.

Would look nice on some rims and airbags

Nothing can fix this except for a crusher.

>would look nice if it was even MORE Niggy

I like the seats... modern vintage vibe.

Holy shit niggers are gonna love this

So how does this, at first sight flimsy looking (forgive me for noticing), vehicle cost?

>a v8 will work happily to 500000 miles
not any v8 from gm

$80k starting

>has no arguments so he needs to resort to stale bait
sperg harder ecocuck

nice projection

t. ecocuck
sperg harder

thanks for telling us you're a cuckold.

tyty come again

mhm, well. I wish them luck, it's going to be tough but i can't judge the market in the USA, hope for them they still have that luxury brand pedigree and a whole lot of old farts welcoming this car.
They are probably going to lose money on the whole project though, using it as a benchmark to reastablish themselves. The more brands the better.

nice projection.
sperg harder ecocuck

Ford will never learn. They'll keep shoving their shitty turbo V6 into everything until they're another characterless and boring brand that trys in vain to regain some "coolness" by making cars with tons of lines. Like Toyota. I used to love Ford but I simply cannot agree with the direction they're going in.

You never loved ford !!

Destined for ghettos across America in a decade.

nice deflection

sperg harder ecocuck

I actually did love ford, but then the ecoboost came out. It seemed to represent a shift in the company where the marketing department got a bigger say than the engineers; hence the "eco" part. Now it seems that they're sabotaging their high end brands (e.g. Raptor) by putting the ecoboost in it (essentially saying the ecoboost engine is good enough for the Raptor so it's good enough for the F-150 or Expedition) to boost sales of their mid level brands. The whole ecoboost also make normies feel more "green thumbed" by buying something with eco in the name.

nice projection

>ecocuck still sperging
o i am laffin

i'll accept it, but fuck what a let down. time to research the 5L

nice projection

>left R | R right
>left L | L right

That's for the thigh support in lincolns 30 way seats

Post yfw blue interiors are making a comeback

I sat in the back of the MKZ (or continental I can't remember) at an autoshow and got a "massage". What a let down. It was actually painful and my back hurt for the rest of the day.

>be ecocuck
>unironically shill your shitty FI V6
>still sperging after being BTFO
loving every laugh

Are you a pussy?

>btfo
just like gm at le mans

not at all. It was just painful and for some reason I was in it for long enough that it hurt for the rest of the day. Felt like they put pool balls into sockets then drove them into the back of the passenger and called it a massage. absolutely horrible.

>be you
>be ecocuck
>have no arguments
>already BTFO!
>now moving goalposts
like pottery. sperg harder, ecocuck.

>5L

You fucking dumbwit, the Ecoboost is perfectly fine, don't listen to this faggot.

my 07 tahoe has over 300k with only regular oil changes and maintenance

Still runs like new btw, took it just a few weeks ago on a road trip from tx to california and back, zero problems.

i dont understand why anybody woud buy this over a gm tahoe/yukom which is already proven to be bulletproof and looks better tbqh

>Ecoboost is perfectly fine
>marginally better fuel economy if not worse
>less reliable
>turbo lag
>turbo whine
>V6 sound
>no instant power
ecoboost is a meme.

5L is pretty good. I just wish they used it more. Perhaps in a "sport" sedan or something.

What are they doing with the 2018 Expedition?

stay btfo

How can I stay BTFO when I wasn't BTFO in the first place?
sperg harder ecocuck

Stay mad, cuck

wtf why is the bezel on that tablet so huge?

t. pushcuck
terrible falseflag.

I doubt nigs will be able to afford this. They lean more towards Escalades anyway desu

>V8s are exclusively pushrod
Not gonna lie I like the Small Block and its derivatives (LS series) but I like the 5L Coyote even more. Man I wish they used the coyote more. Fuck even Toyota puts a V8 in their truck/SUV.
Nevertheless sperg harder, mr. ecocuck.

you're the only cuck. your v8 literally cannot outperform a v6. btfo

>a FI V6 has more power than a NA V8
well no shit. This is just comparing apples to oranges. A FI V8 will out perform a FI V6 anyday, much like a NA V8 will out perform a NA V6.

However, comparing your ecoshit to a NA V8
>ecoshit has marginally better if not worse mpg
>worse reliability
>higher maintenance costs
>poor throttle control
>turbo lag
>turbo whine
>V6 sound
and you'll forever remember that you're a cuckold who got a v6.

sperg harder, ecocuck

>FI
Wait do you mean fuel injected?

Not the guy you're replying to, bytw.

>damage control

>worse reliability
nope. cue the cherry picking.
>higher maintenance
"i'm poor" is not an argument
>poor throttle control
[citation needed]
>turbo lag
practically non existent
>turbo whine
this is subjective. who cares.
>v6 sound
subjective

and you'll forever remember your pushshit is slower.

>in a decade
>wut is depreciation
You will find those things for under $20k in 10 years easy.

(FI) forced induction (turbochargers, superchargers) as opposed to (NA) naturally aspirated (just the intake).

>nope. cue the cherry picking.
>more moving parts (two turbos) = better reliability
on what planet? Also until those turbos spool up the V6 is pulling the full weight of the vehicle causing it to work harder than a V8 would.
>"i'm poor" is not an argument
when the shit breaks you have to pay. Therefore when it breaks more often you have to pay more often. There is really no reason to throw good money after bad.
>[citation needed]
see: turbolag. Shit needs time to generate power which is unavailable from a stop.
>practically non existent
>practically
still there though.
>this is subjective. who cares.
People who have to live with the damn things. Besides, supercharger whine > turbo whine
>subjective
sure it's subjective but most people agree that the V8 sounds better everytime.
Actually I remember reading an article that said the V8 sound was objectively better. Google is failing me though.
>pushshit
I see that you still can't understand that V8s are not exclusively pushrod. The Coyote is DOHC.
>pushshit is slower
by what metric?

sperg harder, ecocuck.

>damage control
the post

>not an argument
the post

sperg harder ecocuck.

nice projection

not an argument. Can you even form an argument or are all ecocucks just retarded mouth breathers?